September Stars

Oh no Blob! Hope it passes quick. Sick is not good. :(

We are a bit of a production line aren't we, keeping the population going and all that! I can't believe I'm 28 weeks. It's hard to believe, I think I have so much less time to think about it this time round. It's not stopping me doing anything, I race round like an idiot most of the time! At some point it will hit me and I'll slow down, probably when I stop working. Then I'll pop a baby out and it will all be done! Madness!

Jelly, Flo sounds like a dream. What a gorgeous girl. I hope you feel better over the next few days. The hormones mixed with everything else though are going to hit, it's natural. Maybe a good old cry with your sis is exactly what was needed. At least you've got a gorgeous baby to sniff and cuddle and make things slightly better. Xx

I'd better get up, am lay in bed with iPad leaning on belly. Baby doesn't like it and wants it moving! I'm at the midwife this morning at 9.30 so will be interesting to hear her take in what position it's in as I haven't got the foggiest!

See you all later. Xx

Good luck with the midwife Asher! Baby heartbeats!!!

Teeny I couldn't wait till gone 10pm to eat! That's dedication for you! I have a couple if photos I would really like put on canvas, you'll have to let me know your prices x

Blob.. How much have you left to pack? Is robin around/ going to be around to help?

Good luck at the midwife Asher. Xx
Jelly, I hope these post baby blues pass quickly for you. Understandably it must be such a difficult time but I think I can safely say we are all thinking of you. Are you finding g having a girl any different? Xx

I had my dinner at 11pm last night. :-(
Louise, email over any photos with requirements and I can let you know prices honey. We are getting quite busy now but have to work after the kids are in bed so its late nights all round this week as we have about 8 to do by Friday.

I need to earn money from home so I am thinking of a sewing course as I love sewing. I've been making Elsie dresses but need to get better. I am thinking dresses, bunting etc. xx

Thanks ladies!

Teeny I will be wanting to use your services once baby 4 is here. I'd love to have canvasses of the kids for Xmas presents for grandparents. X

We are quite good now! It was hard to do at first but our customers always come back so we can't be doing a bad job. A photographer ordered 2 prints so we are hoping he sells his pictures and might come to us to frame his work. Fingers crossed.

Stressed already this morning. DH is huffy with me and its not even my fault. Men!
Chance is a pain and Riley is being a loon. Must dash, school run to do in about 2 mins! X

Asher good luck at the midwives - I only knew right at the end what position Flo was before then I never had a clue. My friend had a transverse baby throughout pregnancy and wasn't until she was booked in the following week for a csection that she had her last consultant appointment that baby had flipped head down - she was convinced baby was still transverse .

Teeny - its very different having a girl at the moment but I'm sure we will soon get used to it. Bad night last night didn't get to bed till 4 as she has a slight cold :-(. Going to buy nasal drops and duck out the snot for her. She is so strong already compared to JJ . Off to register her name this morning problem is I can't remember at what time lol night have to camp out in the building !

Sr - did you make your cupcakes in the end?

Teeny that would be good if you do get repeat business from a photographer..... Would the end customer know aswell where they came from?..... Free publicity

I don't think the customer would know we did them as he would probably charge them about 3 times the price! Lol

Poor little Flo. I hope she feels better soon.
Elsie is now such a tomboy.. I think the influence of 2 older brothers has rubbed off on her. No girly girl for me! She climbs, likes getting messy and playing with the boys toys. At least while she is little I can get away with dressing her in dresses and anything pink! Xx

Teeny I have photos I need to canvas too!! :lol: will need to see if you can do them once we have moved.

Louise I still haven't finished the kitchen :rofl: nope robins not home until Friday (we think) so he will help then ha ha. I will have more motivation to do it, still doesn't feel real.

Ooooh if its weird for you to have a girl I bet I'm going to freak at having a boy after two girls ;) you're doing brilliantly x x

Blob - You're a tease! Tell us!!

Good luck with the midwife Asher. Hope you get to find out what position baby is in.

Jelly - I did make them, they turned out really nice and actually tasted like banoffee pie. Yum! Heres the pic for anyone who missed me showing them off on facebook :haha:

1011142_10200911740708615_374510045_n.jpg

They look fab SR. I love cakes, I just wish I had time to make them. You may have inspired me to make some later in the week. Xx

Omg how embarrassing are children? I had a mobile hairdresser around this afternoon and Ellie kept on taking her clothes off, was walking around with no knickers on scratching her bum crack. Knocked the ladies GHD straightners off the table on to a wooden floor and then had a massive poo and shouted about it for 10mins :dohh:

So, so glad she didn't start talking about the ants we had earlier this summer again!

Sr those cakes look delicious hmmmmm. Lol at embarrassing Ellie

Blob - oh do you know what you are having?

Evening ladies!

Ha ha SR, how funny is Ellie?! Very cute!

Midwife went well. I have leucocytes in my urine, it looked like a sample of wheat beer not wee! So that's been sent off for analysis, I sense antibiotics in my future! Everything else was fine. Heartbeat sounded lovely, my blood pressure is good. Measuring 26 and a half which is exactly on the 50th centile for dates. Baby is as I thought, transverse. She said not to worry, they will look more into it if still transverse at 36 weeks. Plenty of time to move. :) booked in for my whooping cough jab in a couple of weeks, but don't go back to the midwife again until 34 weeks now. Nice and routine really. :)

Omg i was mortified asher!

Glad the midwife went well, still plenty of time for baby to move yet. Is the whooping cough jab necessary? Like, offered to all pregnant women? Ive never heard anything about it.

:lol: no I do not know and robin is 100% convinced on a girl - all I know is its been identical again to the other two so who knows ;)
Will get a 4d at 26 weeks so I will see if I can peak :lol:

SR yes children are very embarrassing and mine seem to always have no pants on in public :nope: when I first had rosalie we went into a cafe and I was feeding rosalie jam packed and tabs decided to strip off in the middle of the place :rofl:

Asher glad it went ok :flower: hopefully it comes back ok.

Went on a fabulous shopping trip today :):) hehe got some very nice boots, Michael Kors bag and iPad case and I'm going back for a watch <3 happy days.

SR, yeah whooping cough vaccine is now recommended for pregnant mums to get between 28 and 38 weeks I think, because there's been outbreaks of it in babies.

Shopping trip sounds nice Blob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->