September Stars

Right now I am sitting and gloating because Heidi said her first word today!!! Totally unexpected, I was sitting on the floor encouraging her to crawl to me, she was going backwards as usual and looked up at me, reached out and said 'mummummum'!! Wayne cried! Out of his 4 children its the first that he's heard say a first word, he's always been away and missed the others, Iraq for both boys then afghan for Lilia so it was really lovely for him!! I grabbed her and cuddled her and she bit my lip lol so I gave her to Wayne while I went to check my lip, I came back in and she looked at me and said it again!!! Woop woop!

Aw Louise how gorgeous! Go Heidi!!

Bleh. Monday. Work today. I don't wanna go. We managed to get the toddler bed down and the cot up yesterday, and got all the bits out of the loft for sorting. I want to carry on doing baby stuff! Not fair! Ah well, 5 more weeks. 15 more working days. Not too bad I guess!
Have a nice day all, I'd better go and get a shower. :(

Louise, how lovely that he was there to witness it. Sooo cute. Xx
Asher, I loved doing baby stuff. It always made me so excited.

I am off to get contraception sorted today. I am going for the implant. I have to have the pill for 2 weeks and then the nurse will fit it. No babies for me for a long time, if at all. :-( xx

Good luck teeny hope all goes well

Asher -- loving the triple bunkbeds how are all the boys doing all sleeping together? 15 more working days will flyby

Louise - gorgeous Heidi for saying her first words Wayne must be so chuffed. Dh is back at work next week so could meet up then if good for you?

Afm - bf has improved alot since Friday but also milk has come in so Flo is t needing feeding as often. Got her weighed yesterday and she's list 9oz so I'm hoping she will have gained that back again by Friday. She's already in a slight routine of sleeping in the mornings for long stretches only need one feed in between, cluster feeding in afternoon, then 3 feeds at night. It's nice to know roughly what she will be doing next to plan. She has gunky eyes at the moment do keeping them clean and hoping it will clear on its own.

Baby blues have started past couple of days but not like with JJ. With him I was highly sensitive and felt fraught, this time I just keep crying :-(. Sister came round yesterday and had a good chat and cry about dad , it's just making me feel very sad and low mixed with baby hormones. Just hoping in a few days I'll start to feel better again .

Had foodshop delivered already (hoping to loosely follow slimming world again ), then off to town as a family to buy some pink Girly clothes as Flo doesn't have anything at the moment.... Not really sure what you dress girls in to be honest as haven't thought about as was pretty sure we were having a boy. Going to go out for lunch afterwards too. Bit nervous about my first times needing to feed whilst out and about .

Aww good luck on your first little family outing, I'm sure the feeding will go fine hun, ignore everyone and act as if you are in your own bedroom! There is a bf station in boots I think... Maybe you told me that?! Can't remember!! She will look beautiful in girly clothes, she is such a cutie! Word of advice, I wouldn't bother with fussy little dresses, not at first, personally I found that Lilia and Heidi didn't seem to feel very comfy in them as they ruffled up, baby gros and lite legging and top
Sets seem to be comfiest. Next week is fab anytime, just let me know x

Teeny hope the implant treats you well! I'm sooo rubbish at remembering to take the pill!!

Oh and it's naturally going to be hard going for you for a couple of weeks, your hormones are all over the place and with your dad and everything it may take a while for things to settle, don't rush yourself x

Oh and it's naturally going to be hard going for you for a couple of weeks, your hormones are all over the place and with your dad and everything it may take a while for things to settle, don't rush yourself x

Louise - So lovely that Heidi has said her first word, and that Wayne got to be there to hear it. Sounds like a really lovely family moment. :)

Asher - I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying by! 5 weeks and 15 working days is going to fly by for you. I know how you feel about just wanting to sort out baby things, it gets me really excited and gushy sorting through baby things and buying ;) I can't wait to have baby here(at the right time ofc!) I remember when I started TTC I was waiting to OV when you got your BFP! So it kind of excites me seeing you get so close and thinking I'm only a month behind. Eeee. Can't wait to see pictures of your newest arrival ;)

Teeny - I hope the implant goes well for you. I must admit - I have never used any form of contraception other than condoms but then OH has been my only sexual partner too since we've been together since I was 16! I've aways been nervous about taking the pill and forgetting it or something and condoms have always been very reliable for us as we've only got preggo when we haven't used one in 8 years lol. I've also decided I'm going to try the implant once this baby is here as we don't want another for a while or so I say now....

Jelly - Glad to hear that breast feeding is going well with Flo and that she's getting in to a routine but sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down. I think it's pretty understandable with everything that has happened plus post baby blues, and it's nice that your sister came over to talk with you yesterday it's always better to have someone to share things with. Hoping that you feel a little better over the next coming weeks :hugs:
As for clothes, like Louise said, dresses aren't really very practical but they do look super, super cute so I'd personally buy a few ;) But there's loads of time for pretty dresses in future anyway! :D I've seen a lot of longer sleeve tops that are kinda 3/4 length that have the skirt ruffles at the rim that're comfy and girly too so maybe a few of them with leggings or something? But you can't go wrong in sleepsuits anyway!

I found leggings and tops the best for the girls as the cord didn't get touched and they looked so cute <3 :hugs: flo is such a cutie sounds like she is doing so well and you are too. Emotions are crazy in the beginning anyway it would be strange if you weren't having a hard time love. Quite a lot of shops have baby feeding areas, think I normally made sure I fed them in the car then would feed them in changing rooms if they wanted :lol:

Aww Louise so good he was there to see!!!! Also yay for mummy being the first word hehehehe!!

So I'm two months behind Asher and one behind you SR :)

Yep! I nearly mentioned Blob that you're a month behind me. It's like a little production line :haha:

Blob or anyone- If you're about. I'm gonna make some cupcakes in a bit if I have time. I have limited ingredients I guess, but quite a few odd bits and bob. I have the usuals to make cupcakes. I have all the colours of the rainbow in food dyes, I have stuff to make buttercream icing then I just have random bits like jelly shape sweets, two little sachets of wispa chocolate coacoa powder, popping candy, sugar butterflies(i think) and different sprinkles.

Need some inspiration on what to make! I usually just do large cupcakes with pink or purple icing and a few sprinkles but it's a bit boring.

Have you got ice cream cones? You could make cupcakes in them and sprinkles on top ;)

D'oh! We ate the last of the ice cream cones last week haha. I thought about doing banoffee pie cupcakes but I don't have anything to make the buttercream taste of toffee

I remembered I'd brought double cream to go with the strawberries I got yesterday so I just used that with sugar, water an vanilla to make caramel! hope they taste okay because I really fancy cupcakes and my plain boring ones are real yummy :blush:

I was going to say just make some toffee sauce num num num

All this talk of cakes is making me even more hungry... Not even had my dinner yet. :-(
Just doing some canvases then off to make it. I am soooo hungry. Xx

I ate so much for dinner I made myself sick...idiot. Flipping tescos, bought a salad from them today that went out of date today :grr: so I had to eat it because it was a waste :( not a good move. Did no packing at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->