September Stars

Nope lol went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant and went to a fab little patisserie before :)

Sounds lovely Sarah! You big tease making us all think you knew it was a boy haha!!!

Asher glad it went ok, sooo lovely hearing the heartbeat isn't it!!

SR how embarrassing, little pickle! Lilia does have days too where she seems to get gradually more undressed! When I was having my car fixed in the garage I was signing a form at the desk and I turned around to see her stark naked! If she gets a bit wet from a drink or something she has to take it off, she's a nightmare!

Shopping trip sounds great Blob! I looooveee shopping ;) Hope you get a peek in at your 4d scan.

Asher - Thanks. I didnt know that, so looked it up last night and it only started in 2012? which is why I didnt have it with Ellie ofc :haha:

Louise - Ellie is the same, if she spills a tiny bit of anything down herself she starts freaking out and shouting "look at myself! look at myself! sort me out!" and stripping herself off :s lol

Asher, your pregnancy is going far too quickly! ;-) I love the sound of their little heart beating away. I hope the leucocytes are nothing to be worried about. X

SR, my children always embarrass me! All 3 were a nightmare at the dentist yesterday. 2 screaming babies and a naughty 10yr old is not good!
However, Riley doesn't care if he is absolutely filthy. Perhaps the difference between boys and girls? X

I have conjunctivitis. :-( This is awful for a contact lens junkie like me! I don't care about the infection but I HATE having to wear my glasses. Ggrrr! Xx

I wear them all day everyday! People are always surprised to see me in glasses as I never ever wear them.
Perhaps I should buy a pair I actually like and give my eyes a rest. X

Hope your gunky eye clears up quick Teeny! X

Am in a foul mood tonight! Think I just need to sleep and chill out! X

Oh no Asher. I can't imagine you to be in a bad mood. I imagine you to be so placid and lovely always. I do hope your mood clears soon. Blame it on baby hormones anyway. *HUGS* xx

Ha ha Teeny I am a little stress head really! One of my mum friends from school says she always thinks of me as laid back, patient and organised! Far from it! Thanks. Xxxx

I watched your vid of Elsie! How gorgeous is she? Bless her and her wobbly steps!

I am sat in bed now with a decaf coffee. All work for this week is done and I can be a mum again. :) x

Asher :hugs:

Sr - for me whopping cough vaccine was discussed at my booking in appointment and then I needed to book in with a nurse for the jab. Dr receptionists might be able to help you

hope you had a nice birthday blob

Teeny I got conjunctivitis last week it's horrible hope it clears soon

Afm - I was close to giving up bfeeding today after 9 nights of constant feeding we literally couldn't deal with it anymore. However today and evening she's just switched to 4houtly feeds and being able to place in her Moses basket or crib. Tonight I've had to wake her.

Hospital think I may have an infection as had chills and high temp past 24hrs however dh yesterday felt fluey and JJ has now woken with high temp so wonder if we've all got a 48hr bug and they flo's feeding and sleepIng changes are due to having the bug too

If she's not feeling well she will just want to be fed none stop normally :( try to think in a way that you are making her feel better and giving her loads of comfort when she's like that :hugs: it's hard work but soon will be easy as breathing x

Asher hope you've chilled out :flower:

I'm properly stressing about getting all the money together and everything to the lawyers etc

Jelly - Hope you all feel better soon. Sounds like it might just be something passing through the house. :hugs:

I'm gonna have a money moan as well. OH has had pay rises the last 3 years in a row, and as informed HM revenue of our situation as soon as he's known about his pay rises. We've sent off all the forms again this year and informed them again of our situation and they've sent forms back saying they've been paying is child tax credit for a year, that we're not entitled to :dohh: OH didn't even notice we were being paid the child tax as it was going in to a seperate account in his bank, and he also didn't know we werent entitled to it since they were giving it to us. They stopped our working tax credits last year when they got the information but obviously are incompetent to do things properly and didnt stop the child tax at the same time. So now it's "oh we're sorry we fucked up, now we want over one thousand pound back from you" I'm so annoyed about it! we were doing so well with money, making sure we weren't going over drawn and buying all the babies things now we're screwed over. It's going to take a good 6-8 months to pay that back while still having enough to live on and the baby isn't going to be able to have as nice things :( can't believe it's happened when we have 3 months left til we have a baby, then ellies birthday and christmas. I could freakin' strangle the people who messed up!

The same thing happened to us Hun. I am still paying them back now. I told them everything at the time but somehow they messed up and asked us for loads of money. :-(

Happy V day by the way! :) xx

That seems so unfair when it's been there error - but I have heard it happens alot :hugs:

feeling better this morning do don't think it is an infection :)

Weighed myself this morning and im only 7lbs over pre preg weight , hoping that I can lose that in next two Months and then try and lose the 16lb I gained and never lost with JJ

Thanks Teeny. It's really frustrating isnt it? You just trust that they'll sort everything out once you've sent the forms and told them everything. Some times I think they do it on purpose to be awkward!

Can you sort out payments, where you can choose an amount you want to pay back per month? or do they ask a certain amount of you per month wether you like it or not? It wouldnt be so bad if we paid back £100 a month or a bit more if we had it at the time.

Oh! and I missed it before, but congrats on Elsie taking her first steps :D how exciting! let the fun begin :p

You can choose the amount and timescale honey. They ask you to set up a direct debit. I swear they set up tax credits to make the government money... The way they work it out is so confusing they could ask for whatever they wanted back and no-one would know! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->