September Stars

Awww I missed that too <3 well done Elise :)

SR happened to us too :( horrible!!!

Was that a typo Blob?! People always say Elise when reading her name! Probably because they haven't heard it since granny times! Lol xx

I love Elsie, it's so timeless! I also call Ellie "Elles-ee" as a nick name which i guess is more or less Elsie. :haha:

Elsie sorry, I was half asleep hehe was packing until almost 1am :blush:
we don't have as much sunshine :(

SR do you reall believe your scan results? I didn't believe them with rosalie and worried non stop am I just crazy?

Blob - Do you mean regarding the babies gender or the results in general from 20 week scan?

x

My scans not until 21 weeks :( so no scan yet.

Just the gender, with rosalie I had 3 that said girl and I still didn't believe it, just really nervous this baby I imagined was wrong? So it makes me not want to find out this time? Am I the only weird one :dohh:

I was really worried after the first scan at 16 weeks, and then super nervous after the lady couldnt 100% confirm at 20 weeks but when I went for the rescan at 21 weeks the lady there also said it looks like a girl, and there's nothing between the legs so that's 3 women who've said girl over the space of 5-6weeks baby developing time and nothing seems to have grown down there so I am actually feeling *quietly* confident that baby is a girl. At least I hope now everything is pink. :-s

:lol: I just worry way too much and obviously it was right for rosalie blurghhhh I just hated the feeling of worrying constantly. Robin won't let me find out just now anyway :cry: rosalie was 16 weeks, 20 weeks and 28 weeks :rofl:
I spent an insane amount on pink stuff last time it was insane, but so much fun :)

I finaallyy got a ticker ha ha ha ha

I didn't believe 100% Elsie was a girl until she was born! With Riley I was 100% sure as I saw his boy bits plain as day! Lol xx

I didn't believe 100% Elsie was a girl until she was born! With Riley I was 100% sure as I saw his boy bits plain as day! Lol xx

I noticed your ticker blob, it's so exciting with another sibling September star in the way. Xx

Loving the ticker blob

I was convinced we were having a boy as I accidentally saw what I thought were two balls - realise now I saw something Completly different. I found it hard staying team yellow especially 2nd time around but love finding out at birth I was surprised both times as with JJ was convinced it would be a girl.

I also didn't believe Rosie was a girl until she was born I had 3 extra scans after my 20week because I had a low lying placenta and twice they couldn't confirm she was a girl so I wasn't sure and I was convinced I wouldn't have girls.

I was convinced Holly was a boy as they were a bit unsure at every scan! I had 3 scans and at each one they were like I *think* it's a girl! lol With Evie I had one at 17 weeks and straight away they said she was a girl and I saw 3 white line, so didn't have any doubts with her :)

If I had another one (which is highly unlikely) I would stay team yellow. I was team yellow first time around with Chance and obviously found out with Riley and Elsie. The thought of a surprise excites me, so if we had a 4th and final definately won't find out. Xx

I love the idea of being team yellow but I just don't think I have that level of patience!! With Lilia, I was 100% convinced she was a girl the second I got the positive test result. I have no idea why, I just felt that she was a girl and at no point did I have any doubt! I just had to have a gender scan to confirm it as Wayne was worried that if we waited till she was born, if she turned out to be a boy it might have been weird for me!!

I saw 3 lines and had a photo of the lines but then I read a boy could have them too :rofl: I don't seem to stress in pregnancy about anything else but that hehehe. I think if I saw boy I would believe it more?
Louise I can't imagine having a boy just now, but first bean I just don't believe I have boys hehehe not sure why.

So much stress on this house, we move on Thursday (aaaah) got all the bank stuff to do and I still keep wondering if something will go wrong.
^^
I realise I seem to be full of worry and stressing just now, it's just not normal for me ha ha.

Off to ikea today to buy a tv unit me wall storage and boxes for the girls playroom, I really hate going to ikea always makes me feel a a bit sick. Then meeting a friend at Krispy kremes (is that right) I've never been and don't like doughnuts too much at the moment, but girls are verrrrrry exited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->