September Stars

Also I'm quite exited to finally get a ticker ha ha. I might finally announce pregnancy on Facebook after my scan on the 19th :rofl: I think I'm starting to offend people who find out when I randomly see them.

I didn't announce with Elsie and lots of people were shocked to see a birth announcement! Lol x
Chance wasn't allowed to tell anyone at school until after our 20 week scan and then we didn't mention it, so I was about 6 months pregnant before many people knew... It was cold so I always wore a big coat! People's reactions were so funny realising I was pregnant for one and that I was having a girl! Cx

I've never been to Ikea always buy online as have to say can't think of anywhere worse .

House move is stressful enough let alone whilst pregnant but everything will slot into place so to speak

I like Ikea! I never buy any furniture or anything but I love browsing the 'market place' bit. Lots of buying unnecessary gadgets that just sit around my house gathering dust! X

I don't believe I've ever been to ikea!! Blob, chill, take some deep breaths, I know it's stressful but it will all be fine, try to stay as relaxed as you can during a house move!! X

It was fairly successful, I wanted to go and makes sure what i wanted worked, so all good :) lots of pink has been bought!!!!

Are all you ladies enjoying the sunshine? It has been glorious here! :0)
And to top it off I get to spend the week with my husband. Feeling happy. Xx

I was loving the sunshine until I got horribly burnt on my back on Friday! Been in so much pain since but I think it's starting to ease now! It's lovely being able to just play outside with the kids x

Oh and it's great you have the week with your hubby :) I'm looking forward to Wayne's 4 weeks off in the summer!! He's gone away at the moment, doing some adventure training thing until Friday, means I get the whole bed, the whole remote (when Alex is in bed!) and can get on with packing and cleaning!

Not looking forward to him starting work at his new job as he will be finding out if he is back off to Afghanistan in January! They've changed tours from 6 months to 9 months... Not publicised that so much have they!! Wayne's new unit is chopping it in half and sending two lots of men out for 4 1/2 - 5 months each so a bit shorter than last time at least x

Louise keeping my fx he won't have to go lovely :hugs: :hugs:

I'm LOVING the sunshine however I'm really not getting much packing done, ooooops!!!

I've got our pre march out this afternoon!! So got to get stuff sorted... Basically the housing officer from camp walks around my house letting me know what I will likely be billed for, ie lime scale on taps, paint touch ups, garden with bald patches! I am determined not to get charged this time as this house was dirty and horrible when we moved in!

How picky Louise. That would piss me off if the house was a state to begin with.
Only 2 days left for packing Blob, you had best get to it! Xx

Yes Emma I'm around this week and next week, just let me know when is good for you and we will be there x

Louise I hope he doesn't have to go. I saw it on the news a while back about the tour time changing from 6 to 9 months and thought of you. Hope your walk round went okay.

Hope Flo is settling a bit better for you Emma. X

Blob get packing haha!!

Rubbish day here, I have been feeling sorry for myself but snapped out of it a bit now. I love the warm weather but it's just working in it is hard. My hay fever and asthma play up when I'm pregnant, and this time is no exception. This afternoon I had a visit which really upset me, a tiny 12 year old boy with a life limiting condition who is now basically terminal, maybe a couple of months to go. The physio mentioned to me that his gran had asked her what would she do if she woke in the night and he had passed away, and that was it. I completely folded and got really upset, you can't help but think of your own children, and this boy is beautiful. So crying kicked my chest off, I couldn't breathe and was on my way to an asthma attack, felt sick, all horrible things. I got to the nearest supermarket and bought some sickly lucozade to perk me up, then rang the office to say I wasn't going back! It really really got to me.
So from a health point of view I'm going to try and get a docs appointment tomorrow regarding my chest, maybe I need another inhaler for this hot weather. I feel a lot better now but today wasn't fun! I just wanted to come home and hug the kids!! :(

Rant over, hope everyone's okay in this lovely weather. Xx

Hi girls. Been tryna catch up here and on fb but been so hectic.

Pippa is finally starting to catch up to her age. She is talking more... alot less than Kimi was at her age but Kimi does talk for her so I think thats why.

Kimi is remarkable for her age. Her nursery told me she is well in advance for her age regarding her speech. Having difficulties with her wanting to potty train then not wanting to but we are gonna give it a good go in the six weeks.

Looking forward to the big meet up at Louise's in a few weeks. Kimi keeps telling everyone that she is going on holiday with all her friends!!! We have been learning everyones names... my favourite is lilia because she says lileeeeela ;)

Aww Asher love hope you're day tomorrow improves :hugs:

Well packing is slow and now it's worse as robin has come down with a sickness bug...so I'm trying to hide from him :lol:

Oh Asher, what an awful day you've had :( that poor boy and his family, it just makes you want to hug your own to your chest and never let go. I hope the doctor can help your chest x

Blob.. You're running out of time! Robin is useless haha, been away so unable to help and now he's back he's laid up! Rubbish! Hope you and the girls don't catch it!

Vikki I can't wait for the big meet either, I hope everyone fits ok haha well they should do, I hope everyone manages to sleep! Imagine, the earliest waking toddler might wake everybody!

Afm, I was mistaken, it wasn't our pre march out that's on Friday! Today was just the removals coming to see how much stuff we have so they can bring the right size truck and to bring us some boxes!

Well we have one van filled with stuff and most of the house done just our room and the bathroom to do. Thing is its not like its that much of a hurry, it's my mums house we are in anyway so we don't have to get out or anything?

I can't wait to meet everyone I just really hope that I can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->