September Stars

Blob - Hope move went well :)

Jelly - Big hugs for sleepless nights. The BF'ers can help you here better than I can!

Louise - I saw the video of Lilias sports day! Kimi runs like that too!!!!

AFM - No news really. Enjoying the sun and getting lots of exercise to do this diet xx

Oh yes, she really does run like a girl bless her! So do I though.. If running is necessary (very rarely!) I run like a proper girl!

Aw gorgeous Lilia! So cute!!

Glad Flo did a bit better for you jelly! That's a sign she could do it more often, and sometimes you just need that hope to keep going!

I have been properly laughing out loud this afternoon. Went shopping and came home and there was a message on answer phone from GP asking me to call back. Turns out as well as the steroids for my chest I need iron tabs for anaemia and antibiotics for a UTI. Hilarious! I've been great for the best part of 30 weeks and now have 3 ailments in a week! Ha ha! To be fair, it didn't and won't stop me swimming! Harder work but still felt better for it.

I'm off to finish crocheting my blanket tonight, am really pleased with it, going to do booties next! I live such an exciting life! X

Oh Claire bless you! Maybe you need to try to take it easier for a bit busy lady x

Yeah maybe ;) ..... You know me, never slow down really! Naughty naughty really!

:hi:
Craziness of schedules/natural disasters/etc slowing down just a little bit. Heading up to Lake O'Hara this weekend to do a wildcat show (this is the place in my avatar - terrible scenery. Very ugly place. :haha: ), then off to the beautiful interior of BC for a couple of weeks.
Feels like summer is really here! Hurrah!

Enjoy BC Sarah...wherever that is! :haha: Have a great time. Xx

Asher, how are your ailments now sweetie? Xx

Well, I have spent a lovely week with my husband and I am sad he is back to work tomorrow. :cry: Hasn't the weather been glorious?! Still very warm now. I hope it carries on into the summer holidays. Xx

I'm not too bad thank teeny, very short of breath but if I'm taking things easy I'm fine. Did my usual swim this morning and wasn't too bad. A little jittery I think from the steroids/antibiotics combination. Defo staying off work this week to fend off divorce! DH will not be pleased if I go to work on all these meds! I'll only have two more weeks in work then, so not too bad at all. X

Aw it's nice you'll miss your hubby once he's back at work. :) x

Glad you're feeling a little better now Claire! I think you're right to have the week off work!

Aww teeny it's always a shame after having a lovely time with them home! I hope the weather stays nice for our weekend!
Moving a week on Friday, furniture collected on the Thursday.. Living amongst a million boxes right now, argh!

I hate the moving part Louise with boxes and chaos but I love it when it has all arrived and you get to making the house your home. You must be excited now though are you.... You have a beautiful new home awaiting. :o) xx

Oh Asher, you poor thing. Take it easy and let your husband take care of you. Its all going so quick. You'll be having this baby before we know it! I guess you have about 7 weeks to go for your longest pregnancy. Xx

Our friends had their baby daughter Izabella last week at 31 weeks weighing a diddy 2lb 14oz. She is doing really well though and in the pics she is gorgeous. The other 2 were born on time so this was a massive shock for everyone. She will be coming home when she hits 4lb. Xx

Oh teeny how stressful for your friend! My ex step niece (long story!) had her baby a couple of weeks ago at 30 ish weeks too, think she had a preemie for her first but her middle two were full term. It must be so hard having to leave them, against all your natural instincts x oh I can't wait, if I'm honest I haven't liked being here much at all, this camp is very strange, there's nothing for wives, no community room or hive, the wives are very bitchy and clicky so It hasn't really felt like home at all, our house although a 4 bed, is the same size as the two beds with the bedrooms cut in half and our garden only fit the trampoline with no extra space! It's been stressful and I can't wait to move! The only positive thing has been being so close to jellycat but I wish now I had made more effort to see her more! X

Louise I've been just as bad meeting up :-(. Still going to miss you...... You free Friday can't remember what days were good for you.

Asher - totally agree with dh rest this week ..... Ahhh 30 weeks I'm so excited to see your new baby.

My husband is being a complete arse

Jelly any day was good with me except Thursday, though Lilia now has the runs and conjunctivitis so Friday probably best to give her chance to get over them, don't want her passing them on! What's D doing to annoy you?

Bliss... Both the babies asleep at the moment! Watching the birds in the garden, listening to the water in the pond and enjoying the sunshine. This feels a little but like heaven! :o) xx

Oh sounds amazing! I so wish Lilia would still have naps! Especially days like today!

I think Riley is a little bit poorly to be honest Louise. He wasn't himself yesterday. I am obviously sad that he is feeling poorly but it does give me a welcome break!

Thanks lovely ladies, I don't feel too bad at all tonight, I am definitely over feeling guilty about work!!

Jelly, your thing about DH made me laugh. What's he done?

Teeny, hope Riley's not brewing for something. X

Louise lets say friday as dh is out all day wetting babies head (golf/pub/curry), got midwife first thing in morning at 9.30 then free . We can't not meet up before u go

Teeny nap time sounds bliss hope Riley is ok

Hubby decides to pick the hottest day to want to go out to the seaside. Had mw at 11 do he wanted to go as soon as possible after that, tried to reason next Monday would be better as will be cooler but no he was being a stubborn bull and not listening ..... Have to say Hastings was lovely but could of stayed longer if it was cooler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->