September Stars

I had the injection for the placenta but despite them pulling and tugging it didn't want to come out! When it eventually did it was soooo huuuuige and some was retained which is where my infection came from! Or so they think!

SR like teeny said, some people just have little babies, try not to worry until you have to xx

Gas and air was good with Lilia but it was all quite quick with Heidi, and I was in the water, I had a couple of puffs of it but found it made me feel too dizzy and decided not to bother so had no proper pain relief with Heidi, it was an amazing labour and I'm glad I can remember it! I had pethidine with Lilia at the end and it was awful, it made me so out of it, I remember pretending I wasn't having contractions because I couldn't be bothered to push!

Pethidene is the only drug both times I didn't want to use, I don't like getting drunk and being out of control and was scared it would panic me if gave me too much and felt whoozy. Lol at couldn't be bothered to push, she had to come out eventually!

I seriously could get addicted to child birth like people do with piercing and tattoos

Love gas and air, I didn't get enough use out of it with Rosie had about 15 mins then she arrived with ollie I had it the whole 25hours :haha:

Gas and air all the way for me. I had diamorphine with Archie waaaaaay too late as they didn't believe how far on I was. But jack and Sam were both just gas and air babies. Hopefully this one is just a gas and air one too and a quick one!! Preferably at night again and I can get home to the boys without them knowing like last time.

Teeny I had the natural placenta delivery with Sam too and it was great. They drained the pool after he was born and draped us with towels to keep us warm, then just waited. It only took about 10 minutes and out it popped! I would love to do that again. X

Hellooooooooooooo :):)

Ah Louise I want to cry that I can't come down to yours :cry: :cry: am so gutted. Did you get my message? I'm struggling to send you texts, have you an iPhone? Just asking because my phone seems to not send to some iPhones (despite being one) blurghhhh.

SR aw lovely don't get worried lovely, I'm sure you just make little babies, also just remember how controversial these scans are. Even the scanners themselves say that it's a really hard thing to get right. Try not to worry :hugs: :hugs:

Think I asked for the injection but after the cord stopped pulsing :) not sure what I will do this time though.

Just popping in quick to say Blob- I had a dream you said you were having a boy last night :-o x

Hehe we will see, I will probably find out soon - buuuut keep it secret ;)

SR I love your 4d pictures <3

Awweee, thanks :D we were quite pleased, since she wouldn't move last time at all and this was our second trip back. Then she wouldn't move this time until they were ready to give up and we got the ones I put on facebook in the last 2 minutes :)

We think she looks just like Ellie.

Noooo - you gotta tell us :-o

She does look like Ellie :) ha ha ha I won't be telling anyone at all, I didn't tell anyone last time either ;)

Lol I like keeping some secrets :) I like that its a little thing you can just know between you and it's a bit special - for me

I think boy too SR! Blob, you love to tease us don't you! ;-)
How are you settling in to the house? Xx

Ha ha blob I couldn't keep a secret if I knew, partly why we didn't find out!!

For all you know I could already know mwa haha ;)

For all we know you could be carrying twins :rofl: you big tease :)

Looked like a great weekend everyone meeting up at louises wonder what the neighbours thought it was a permenamt fixture all those tents lol

I've had a very unsettled Flo since yesterday morning wondering if she couldn't have reflux going to discuss with hv Wednesday and then take her to the gp

Aw poor Flo. Hope you get some answers. Xx

Blob you're a tease!xx

:rofl: tooootally not twins!!! Baby is lying transverse which is hugely annoying, I may possibly have gone for a quick scan at around 17 weeks :rofl: :rofl:

Away poor flo :( hope she feels better soon. Wonder if they though there was a gypsy camp setting up there ;)

Blob I didn't get texts, was gutted you couldn't make it xx

The weekend was just so lovely, it went perfectly! I'm surrounded by fields all sides but one, there is one other house but its not that close and they can't see the back garden as its the opposite side, our house and garages and hedges between so they couldn't see or hear anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->