September Stars

:rofl: gg <3

Louise who are you with? It really sucks I just don't understand how hard it is to reconnect a bloody house to the Internet.

Ha ha GG! Good to see you!

Louise that's crap!

You okay blob? X

Morning ladies, hope we're all okay. I'm in the wide awake club as usual, can't sleep. I was attempting to show a good friend how to crochet yesterday, for about 2 hours, and it's messed with my mind! I've been dreaming crochet! Sam's sat here in bed with me so we'll get up and about soon enough I think.

Am at midwife this morning so we'll see what she thinks about this baby's position. I'm really hoping she says head down! Fingers crossed!

Catch you all later. Xx

And............ We have a head down baby!! Woo hoo! Bad news is we also have group B strep. Never mind. Just means I have to have IV antibiotics in labour and then me and the baby have to stay in to be monitored for 12-24 hours so no quick trip home like I hoped. Ah well. Head down is good at least!

Great news baby being head down Asher :) bad news about the groupb. They also found GroupB here at 14 weeks, so IV antibiotics in labour for me too!

At least they know Asher and SR. I can imagine its a pain, but they can make sure they give you te best treatment.
Are you preparing for an early Bubba again Asher? By your history it's little over 2 weeks! Exciting!! Xx

Aww I can't believe it could be so soon for you Asher!! I'm expecting a baby around 42 weeks if I'm lucky and not more :cry:

That's great news asher - if staying in hospital you can get some nice cups of tea and shut eye before seeing all your lovely boys :)

Blob one early, one late, I think this baby will be on time :-0

Been to my 6 week check up at 7+2 and Flo has lost 2oz since last week :-(. Got to go back to the doctors next week for a reweigh. The doctor and I have decided that the best thing is to move onto formula and hope that she begins gaining otherwise further tests will be needed which I'm praying it won't come to that..... I've tried so many things to get breast feeding to work but at the end of the day I've got to do what's best for Flo and I think that's moving to formula. Either my supply is short or my milk isn't the quality that is needed? I've tried extra pumping, full fat diet, breast feeding help clinics, la lech league support, supplements, herbs, massage, single electric pumping, manual pumping, double pumping, feed both sides , feed one side at a time, supplement with formula after feeds for a whole feed. The result is a gain of 4oz from birthweight.

To soften the dissapointment I went shopping and bought her lots of Girly bibs and Muslins and burp cloths - to cheer me up m&s choc chip cookies ......... Aiming to start my diet tomorrow !

Oh and happy birthday holly can't believe we are starting the 3rd birthday celebrations :-(. Where has the time gone

I also am amazed that there are so Many of us that still chat and talk on here and Bnb after 3 1/2yrs..... I would love to think it continued for years to come pictures of their graduations and weddings lol

Oh jelly, how rubbish, you have done everything you possibly could though so well done you, sometimes it is just not meant to be! Hope she gains some weight quickly now xx

Asher great news that baby is head down, bummer about the group b strep but at least they know xx

Hiya ladies, thanks! Teeny I do think it will be fairly soon. I reckon maybe around the 37 week mark, which would be fine! I'd like to get mine and Sam's birthdays done first, so 37 would be good. Maybe I'll be surprised and go later than that. I'm pretty much ready now, washed all the baby stuff and bags are packed apart from a few bits. My friend has had her baby girl this morning, 6lb 5oz, no name as yet. It hit me when I saw the pic that I'm having a baby and that I am ready to meet mine now. Eeeeek!

Jelly, you've done so well with the feeding and stuck at it through thick and thin. If you have to go to formula, so be it! Aw gorgeous little Flo!

Blob you never know, you could be bob on time with this one. It's all so unpredictable!

Happy 3rd birthday to Holly! Hope she's had a lovely day. :)

I know what you mean Jelly, well over 3 years we've all been chatting. I do consider you all mates! :)

Jelly- you have done great to get this far with the feeding. Well done you.

Asher- I had group strep b with Rosie and they say if the iv anti b are in 4 hours before baby arrives all is fine and you don't have to stay in and baby be monitored, that's my hospital anyway unfortunately for me no one told me this and my super quick labour (1 hour at hospital) meant I had the drip in for 45mins and had to stay in 24 hours so they could keep a check on Rosie. Glad they found it though I think it should be checked in all pregnant women.

Happy 3rd Birthday Holly.

We don't get checked for strep b in our area, but to be honest I've noticed alot of 'carecuts' since JJ it's quite sad to see such stark changes

It's pure coincidence I know about the group b strep thing as I'd had that UTI and that's when it showed up.
I've adjusted to it now and accepted that me and baby get some bonus time together in hospital rather than seeing it as keeping me there when I want to be home. :)

Yep - Also randomly found out about Groupb here when I had a swab early on for something else, thought I might have had thrush or something! They don't test other wise.

Yeah mine showed up on a swab I had to have as I had a uti or I wouldn't of known otherwise.

:rofl: I would looooove it if this baby came at the right time but I can't see it :(

Asher how mad is it thinking that you maybe don't have many weeks left :shock:

I feel like im falling apart this time :nope: Im sad I don't seem to do pregnancy very well.
Tab seems to be doing ok at school so far...I'm not coping with the early mornings *yawn*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->