September Stars

It is a beautiful house and the location is perfect! So pleased you are obviously so settled already Louise.

Blob you big tease!!! I'm thinking boy too.. :)

Still recovering from the weekend. I'm usually in bed by 10pm so was knackered by the time I sneaked away to my tent.

Louise I was really gutted too :cry: the photos look amazing and beautiful <3

Ha ha oddly every time I've been pregnant most people have guessed boy :lol:

I really wish I had been able to go :( just could not afford it, until robin gets his promotion we are really pushing our luck :dohh:

Ann I'm still so tired now, I'm used to fairly late nights as I don't tend to go to bed early but I am shattered. Doesn't help I was up with Heidi 3 times last night, Wayne didnt hear her funnily enough! She cut a tooth over the weekend that I didn't even know was coming through! So 3 at the bottom and the outside two at the top, funny girl!

Blob you are such a tease! Please do tell!

I'm not surprised Louise! You waited on us hand and foot. Ouch to 3 times. Tristan woke twice last night and guess what.. he cut a tooth over the weekend too. He's got another 5 which I think are immanent. Lots of tea are in order for us both. xx

Aww baby teeth :) hope you all get some sleep soon :hugs:

Nooope cannot tell :)

I will add some photos once I have my sofas ha hax

I'm not surprised Tristan cut a tooth, he was the dribble monster haha bless him, he is such a cutie!!

Tab goes to school NEXT WEEK holy moly I didn't realise that!!! She's not even 5 :cry:

I am so jealous if you girls all meeting up! One day I will make it! Loving seeing all the FB pics of the stars together!

Blob you're a tease! Hee hee it must be lovely knowing but not telling, it's great! I have to admit there's now a part of me that wishes I had found out. It's driving me mad at the moment feeling squirmy inside me and wondering whether its a he or she. I think he but I really don't know. Not long to go anyway until we find out! Blob, this one is transverse too, or at least was at 28 weeks and I think still is now. I am seeing the midwife next tues so can discuss again. It needs to turn head down! Now!

I can't wait that long to find out ha ha, Im just not fussed on telling anyone else. I cannot wait to tell once baby is here the picked out name etc :)

Asher I've been told transverse babies pretty much always turn :thumbup: I'm going with the idea that I'm so stretched that baby will have toooooons of room in there. Rosalie was breech unti 32-33 weeks and she was number 2 x

Asher my friends baby was transverse whete she got booked in to have a c section ...... Then she saw the consultant 4 days before csec and found her baby had turned so csec cancelled :). You have time yet for baby to move

Thanks girls, I think it may have moved yesterday. Had lots and lots of BHs in the afternoon and evening, so I wonder if its moved and is putting on the cervix pressure more now. Eeek.

Aw fx baby has!! It's pants when they are wrong because you just worry loads :(

This baby has been head down at every scan I've had since 20 weeks, and hovering over the brim on the pelvis so im keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't decide to try out breech or transverse! Makes a change from last time, Ellie didn't go head down until last minute and was breech for pretty much the whole pregnancy and didn't engage until labour.

Fingers crossed baby has turned Asher :)

Well....I got my GTT results today and I don't know how but I have passed! passed really well too apparently. They told me I was three times more likely to have it this time since I had it last time too and were really expecting me to have it. Everyone kept on saying "yeah, you probably do have it again" and just treating me like I did :shrug:

That's great news on baby4asher that they have moved

St great news on your gtt I found mine was alot better compared to last times too .,,,, great news

Thanks girls. I'm not convinced but definitely more hopeful that we have a head downer!

So pleased SR that you passed your GTT! One less thing to worry about. :)

SR it is good news about your GTT :hugs: don't worry about going passed 38 weeks. Jealous you have a head down baby, tabs was a good baby like that...should of known looking at them now.

Asher you getting different movements?

Yeah Blob, quite a few different ones now. Less painful and not as out to the sides. I'm sure it can't be completely transverse now as I'm only getting big pushes out to the right now, and what feels like a bum moving around. Also more low down stuff that feels like it's scrabbling for the exit, and more higher up which feel maybe like little feet?? I'm just not sure at all though! Less BHs yesterday, but then we did DTD the day before, and we all know that's what started off my labour with Sam! So that could have been responsible for the BHs.

One more day left of our little holiday. Boo hoo. Don't want to go back home to the madness! At least no more work for a while. Next weeks mission is to sort out school uniforms and wash baby stuff and pack bags. :)

No Internet until 22nd argh!! :( except the odd moment of having enough signal to get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->