September Stars

Oh blob I know what you mean, I feel for you, I am truly awful at being pregnant! It's acty the main thing putting me off having a third baby. Well that and finances and the fact that Nathan has announced at last that he really wants to live here and wants to tell his mum. Think he thinks its going to make her angry and about but that she will say yes and he will live here by the end of the holidays. I see it bring much more likely that she will scream at him and stop him visiting us any more, and then more court fees. Argh!

You have probably seen on my Facebook about poor little Peggy, our littlest cat getting run over, poor thing, we acty found her curled up under Nathan's bed when we smelled a funny smell from the room. She might have been there a day, we has seen her the day before. She's in a bad way, I think she must have gone in there to die as that's what cats do isn't it? They are hoping with 4 weeks rest it will all heal ok such a way that she can have a good quality of life, but of the healing isn't right then they will take the leg off :(

They normally test for it here...but I had group b strep as a teenager so they marked it down on my notes but when i went to the hospital to give birth they said not to worry.

x

Louise - Such sad news about poor Peggy, hopefully she will get better soon. My mum has four cats, and they were my babies before I left home. I couldn't take any with me as Ben is allergic to cats and now Ellie is too so no animals for us. Gracie got run over abour 4 years ago now, and some how a woman knew to bring her to our house, she knocked on the door and handed her over and she was just limp and looked in a bad way. My mum took her to the vets and she'd broken both of her back legs and her hips so her back half was useless, they operated on her and did the best they could and she healed up great after 6 weeks. She had to stay in a cage though so that she wasn't walking on it or jumping around. I remember my mum feeling sorry for her and giving her a furr coat of hers to lay on and feeding her salmon and tuna ha ha. Now she's fine apart from having back pain especially in winter when it gets cold so she has to have pain killers from the vet to help.

Hope Peggy recovers quickly! x

So sad about Peggy. :-( Louise, you are my 3rd friend in as many weeks to have their cat knocked over. All with the same injuries. I loved my cat but he disappeared a few years ago. I now see a cat that looks identical to him in my garden (we have moved since he went missing) and my heart breaks for my little Tigeroo.
The only reason I don't have a cat is because of the main road and my sister lost 3 of hers outside. I love cats. Wishing Peggy a speedy recovery. Xx

Blob, I am so glad Tabs seems to be settling into school. I cannot quite believe its Riley's turn next year. Xx

How many stars are 3 this month?

Thanks ladies, never had a pet run over before. Seems strange it happens here in the middle of nowhere but then I suppose there is a main road very close to the house, hopefully they will go the opposite way into the fields in future! She has eaten a bit today and done a wee (yay, it could have been bad news if she hadnt managed to by lunchtime apparently!) and she is just sleeping, she does purr when you stroke her though.

Can't believe these babies of ours are turning 3. Like, it's actually started already! Riley and Sam will be soon wont they, and Layla and Amelia, who else? X

Riley is 3 in 2 weeks tomorrow! Scary stuff!
This year is flying by.
Great news on Peggy doing a wee. She sounds like a little fighter. Xx

Rosalie is 3 in 3 weeks :shock:

Aw Louise it's so sad about your cat, it's horrible when things happen to animals and you can't tell them to understand what has happened :(

We just got a huge huge huge tax bill, apparently they have been bloody over paying for years. It's more than I earn in a year :cry: we have 30 days to pay.

Blob there must be something you can do to make the payments in installments ? Is this paye ie salary pat or the farm business? What a stress

Louise poor Peggy really hope she's coping ok that's why dh won't let me have a cat, dog no because working full time ...... Trying to persuade on either a rabbit or guinea pig now

Rabbits are sooo cute! We saw loads outside our caravan last week. Hopping around with their little fluffy tails! Get a rabbit! Lol xx

I think animals are great for children. Mine love animals. Even the pond fish. Elsie loves feeding them and finds it hilarious when they are all making sucking noises eating their food! Xx

Poor Peggy, Louise. Hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Blob that's terrible! There must be a way for you to pay slowly? Not what you need at any time, but not when you're preggers and just moved house too. Hugs.

Sam's 3 a week tomorrow, the 25th! I can't believe it really.

We went to a wedding yesterday, 4pm at church and then onto a golf club. I was designated driver, obviously. Hubby managed to sink a good few pints, and the boys had a whale of the time. I managed to stick it out until 11.30 last night which I think was honourable of me! I am going to be absolutely knackered today. DH has gone downstairs and Jack and Sam have just got up. Only Archie is still asleep. How can they possibly not have slept longer??

35 weeks today! Argh! It's getting close! :)

I'm going to look into how to pay it, I have saved up enough money to actually pay, but it was all the money I had for the baby and the girls birthdays and Christmas etc until I go back to work again. Will just suck it up and pay but its just a bit crap really, I phoned them up to get them to break it down to tell me how on earth it happened. Basically it turns out there is sod all reason to update them in how much you earn because they make their own figures up :grr: for some reason 12-13 they put us down earning less than we had the yr before DESPITE me phoning them twice to say that he was earning double what they had down :nope: idiots.

Asher that is a very good effort!! No wonder you are shattered, 35 weeks is realllly not long for youuuuuu x

Sarah how rubbish! Even if you have the money to hand, they shouldn't make you pay it back in one go, demand a payment plan!! Especially as you informed them twice of your earnings. How unfair xx

Asher have you got anyone updating for you?

I had money to pay back but refused to pay it back in one go on principal! Idiots work in the tax offices I swear!
I know what you mean though Blob. I have been busy paying back any owed money these last couple of months and its a great feeling paying it back. I have had a credit card from back when I was a single mum and my aim is to have it all paid up within the year and I will be debt free! Xx

Blob it's crap when you have the money saved for something else and are all prepared. I guess like you though I'd rather pay it back in one go and then it's done, although it would stick in my throat giving it to the buggers!

Louise, no I've not officially got anyone updating although me and Jelly have still got each others numbers from Sam and JJ, so I can text Emma. I know she's mega busy with JJ and Flo though so happy for someone else to have my number too. Wow that makes it seem so real! This baby certainly seems all crammed in there this morning, it's doing some really odd movements. Although I'll be sad that this is my last pregnancy and when it's done it's done, I'm ready to meet the baby now and get back to normal clothes and stuff. And I am so looking forward to a couple of glasses of vino! Yum!

Ah I just had flashbacks to you saying the same about Sam being your last pregnancy!! Which turned into possibly will consider another, lol! I'm happy to update for you if emma is busy hun x

Blob - this happened to us too a few months back we got a letter saying we owed over £1,000 because they'd been paying us something we weren't entitled to for the last year or so, even though OH rang twice or more to inform them that he'd been given pay rises and that he wasn't entitled to it, he even wrote them a letter and they replied. We're currently trying to dispute it, and have asked someone to stand in as a lawyer hoping that they'll own up to being idiots but we know we'll end up paying in the end, this is just buying us some time!

Ha ha Louise I have no clue how I'd convince DH to have any more! I think my body's about to give up anyway!! I'll PM you my number, thanks, I can text you and Emma. Xx

I think you should keep going until you're a grandmother, then it might just be inappropriate to keep going lol! Alex nicknames me 'the baby maker' which I think is harsh as I've only actual had two! Even though at times it feels like there are a hundred children in this house!

I feel a bit like my body is telling me 3 is reaching my limit, I don't feel awful just a bit like I'm starting to fall apart :rofl:

Yea I wondered about just getting a payment plan but I hate having debts hanging over my head. Just want to get it over and done with and never hear from the tax credits barstuards again :grr:

Blob- rubbish about having to pay all that money back and I am the same about debts, I would rather just have it paid if I have the money.

Olliemis 3 this month to his is a week on Thursday the 29th, can't believe how quick this year is going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->