September Stars

I love that I was meant to have an August baby and loads of you ended up having yours before me :sulk:

Well we have obviously had to buy a new car :cry: no chance at all 3 carseats would fit in the Audi. Tried all the estate cars we liked and none fitted :hissy: I was wanting to buy the xc60 but I just cannot justify the price a month (or in my opinion afford it). Anyhow we bought a cheapish freelander, it's like driving a bloody van :rofl:

Sitting here eating ice cream from the tub hehe

Uhrrrr we have 11 'guests' viewing this thread...we need to make this a less exiting read!!

Ha ha ha ha they must be on different pages...possibly our money owing chat :dohh: but it was strawberry cheesecake mmmmmmm

Bet my sister in law's one of them! Nosey sod! Ha ha!!

I would love it if she was, to be honest. I've got a lot to say and she can read it here!!

Been to see my friend's 5 day old, 6lb 3oz baby girl Lola today. OMG. Beautiful. I had two hours of cuddles on and off. I had to hold her on the top of my bump, and my baby was wriggling around and so was Lola on top of my belly! It's lovely! Weird that this time last week we were sat together, both of us with a bump, and now one bump is out in the world! It made me feel like I'm not ready for a baby but that I am all at the same time! Craziness!

Oh Asher I'll never be too busy to update your baby news !

Blob - loving the new big van .... Room for some more babies after no 3 ;-)

Flo had her ultrasound for her hips today and got the all clear . She's definitely gained weight this week but I am still giving her the occasional breastfeed. Hoping Wednesday the doctor will allow me to increase the breastfeeds if Flo has a good weight gain as I'm still not ready to give up the breastfeeding if possible .

Thanks Jelly. :)

Glad Flo went well with her scan. I think it's great you're still doing some BFing, it's lovely for you and for Flo. Xx

Got my friend coming today with her 8 month old little girlie, the boys are very excited to see her and see what a baby of that age does! Eek I think it will be a rude awakening for them! I'm also on mission clean this week. Yesterday I did all the windows and stuff downstairs, this morning I need to do the bathroom and our bedroom. It's kind of organised nesting I think, just getting ready as I know I need to rather than having the urge to!

Have a nice day all. Xx

Glad to hear that Flo's scan went well Jelly. It's great that you are still breastfeeding and I hope you can start to feed her more. Elsie didn't grow quickly, and she is still petite now. Was it the weight gain they were concerned about with the BF honey? Elsie may have just doubled her birth weight at 15 months. They told me she was too small at her year check but she is bright and happy, just skinny! Not bad skinny... My DH is very slim and I'm not fat so I am guessing she will be a slight little thing. Xx

I have just googled it and apparantly, babies should double their BW at 6 months and treble at 12 months. Working on this theory, Elsie should weigh 24lbs or more now. I bet she is only 17/18 lbs.
I might get her weighed this week now to check. Xx

On the subject of babies, I saw little premmie Izabella on Sunday. She weighs 5lb at 7 weeks! She is tiny and soooo adorable. It did make me broody! If we are to have another my DH said we will try this time next year. We shall see. We don't have the room really as the 3rd bedroom is tiny. :-( xx

Robin is still deaaadddd against having number 4 :cry: hopefully he will land some amazing job and will believe we have the money :rofl:
Freelander still only had 5 seats :nope: would totally go back to the Volvo if we needed 7 seats ;)

Teeny I think so long as they are healthy then some babies are just smaller than others, mine are total chunks but it doesn't mean they are fat now?

I haven't had Ellie weighed recently but I think she was something like 2stone last time, about 2-3 months ago.

Do you think you'd like to try for number 4 Blob? I bet you could persuade him other wise ;)
Ben has said he'd have three if we move in to a bigger house in the future so that sounds promising! I think I'd better wait and see how number 2 goes first though :haha:

x

Teeny - since Flo was born she started on 98th centile and lost 13oz (which is normal), but then began gaining really slowly like 1/2oz a week. They say formula fed babies should be back to birthweight at 2 weeks and breastfed 3 weeks. It took Flo 5 weeks after week 5 I began adding couple of bottles of formula . The issue was when we had 7 week doctor appointment she had actually lost 2oz, if I'd continued she would of soon be going off the chart .

Went to docs for weigh in and since being on formula (with odd breastfeed if haven't got pump out and about) in one week she's gained 14oz almost a pound! Been told I can reintroduce a breastfeed. She's now back upto 40th centile and hopefully will follow around 1/2lb a week from now on. Got to get her weighed every two weeks to keep an eye on it.

SR I would love to have 4, well just now I do, maybe once I have 3 I will find it hard and have my hands full already and not have time to think about 4 :shrug:

Jelly, sounds like flo is getting there :flower: glad you can reintroduce breast feeding, it's so hard to give up that bit of time that's just for the two of you.

Blob I do think there's no way we'll move past 4. This pregnancy is now getting harder, I feel fat and heavy, and my body is too old for any more! You're only young though, youve got loads of time! Hee hee!!

Hoping to see mr bloom today haven't got tickets but hoping to get spare tickets by queuing (fingers crossed). Also hoping with the wet weather some other people will be put off

Happy birthday Claire :cake: :flower:

Any signs of baby making an appearance yet? ;) what's the longest you've ever gone again? 37 weeks?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"