September Stars

So exiting knowing that its really not long away now :wohoo: everyone is meant to feel like that at the end though and you have 3 boys to look after. If we do agree to have another I want to do it quickly though.
Happy Birthday :cake:

Jelly we managed to get in with no tickets, there were loads of spaces spare too. :flower:

Hmmm rosalie is shouting in the garden 'I'm fed up, I don't care anymore'... Think I may have been shouting that at them recently with their fighting :dohh:

Oh Asher maybe this baby will share the same day as Sammy pants?
Blob I find it funny sometimes JJ saying things to me then I realise that's what I've been saying all the time ..... Unfortunately for my friend her girl copied swear words from when she's driving the car :blush:

We were the first in queue this morning lol and enjoyed the show the weather has been dreadfull torrential rain but I think it made the day more fun! Lots to do JJ made a canvas painting, potted some carrots , made a ladybird cup, held a snake but got scared of a sticker lol

Any if you experience strong shooting pains in hips/back/ inside leg/ front of lower pelvis after baby?...... I don't have it persistently but I might get up from somewhere then have trouble walking because of the pain ..... Last 20 minutes then dissapears just wondered what it could be ?...... Kind of sick of going to doctors at the moment as I see them or health visitors pretty much each week so would prefer not having to ask them.

Thanks for the birthday wishes lovely ladies! 36 weeks today! Me and DH DTD this morning, and there was a definite bit of mucous plug after the event, and then a tiny bit more this afternoon. Nothing else though. Furthest I've got is 37 weeks and 4 days with Sammy. jack was 36 weeks 5 days. I've been a bit twingey this evening so I do think there's stuff stirring maybe? Not at all imminently though. Scary! Need to get Sammy's birthday done with tomorrow before this one arrives! Anytime after Monday is fine with me! :)

So mad thinking you are going to have baby soon, I will be hoping this one actually arrives before 43 weeks �� wish my babies cooked faster :rofl:

Do you think you have spd jelly? I'm sure it takes a while for our bodies to get back to some sort of normal.

Lurking and reading.

Good news about Flo Jelly x

Good luck asher x

Lots of love to you all

x

Blob I'd of though my if it's SPD it would if been worse during pregnancy but seems more painful now ..... Very strange..... May e because I had such a good kabour and recovery I'm having more of an active day to day than I had previous. I know I hurt front of my pelvis when I lifted up JJ and walked around the castle couple of weeks ago as got a massive shooting pain in pelvis when I lifted

Ahh glad you had a lovely birthday Asher , I'm hopping things get rocking for you Monday so Sammy has his birthday party tomorrow..... What is he having friends and games?

It's a bit of a weird one we're having Jelly. He's still asleep at the moment, I think a busy few days has got the better of all three of them! We're supposed to be all going and getting our swim in early doors, but me and DH may end up going in shifts depending on whether he wants to go. The plan was then to go for a sainsburys brekkie near the pool, then come back home and chill/ play for a bit. At 3pm I'm taking Jack and Sam to Postman Pat live at the theatre, and then we're off to the in laws for a BBQ which is doubly for FIL's 70th which was last weekend, and Sam's bday. Our friends who we went to tea at last night are coming to the BBQ too so there'll be some friends there for the boys. Should be a good day!

Woken up this morning and baby has turned, it's moved it's bum to the left side, legs to the right, and I don't think it's comfy there at all, not its usual position! It's doing some good squirming and it's bum is really stuck out! Ha ha!

Happy sunday all! Xx

Happy birthday for yesterday Claire and happy 3rd birthday to Sammy for today. I hope you all have a lovely day. Xx

We are off to a wedding this afternoon and the weather this morning I crap! :-(
I hope she gets some sunshine later.

Hold on to that baby until next Sunday Claire! Otherwise you'll have another young one for school! Lol x

Fx for some sunshine teeny.

I think that's right jelly, I was the same after rosalie and just did so much, must take a long time to recover really though?

Happy birthday to Sam :cake: can you not refuse to send them to school early?
Love when babies move into odd positions, can't wait to hear if you're having boy or girl ;)

I agree with blob about the discomfort Jelly. I definitely was more sore for longer after Sam.

Thanks Blob, he's having a lovely day. Asleep at the moment, it's too hard being 3!!
Been for swim, managed 50 lengths in one go without stopping, timed on watch and was only just over a minute slower than a few weeks ago. Not bad for 8 months preggers! Hurray!
I think you can make them wait a while if you think they're too young. I'd be quite happy for mine to pop out this week actually. Although Sammy's only just 3 today, I think he'll be fine at nursery mainly because of being with his two big brothers all the time and doing school runs. I know they're all different though. My friends boy was 3 in July and she's keeping him back from nursery until jan as she doesn't think he's ready (although I think she's doing it more because she'll miss him and because her hubby is pushing her to go to work ;) ).....

Right, best go and get ready for postman pat live. Been to sainsburys and Sam has chosen a sponge bob cake to have at the BBQ at nana's later. :) will try and post some pics on FB.

I'm doing rosalie a castle cake :) think I've bought everything now and manages to buy tab some gorgeous winter boots :wohoo:

The cake sounds fab! I bet it'll look really nice :D you'll have to post lots of pictures of it when it's done(and the bump ;) )

We've had to arrange to get a complete dairy free cake made for Ellie this year, so no idea how it's going to taste! I'm not even sure that the lady making it has even attempted to bake dairy free before now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed as when I've baked without dairy it hasnt turned out as great as I'd liked it to :(

If its someone who has their own business I'm sure the dairy free cake will be lovely xx

By your ticker Jelly you are the most pregnant woman I have eve met! Lol

I am sure the cake will be lovely SR. My mum is making Riley's and she does not bake often! I am thinking its the thought that counts! ;o) xx

Dairy free cakes taste ok, they aren't a huge amount different to normal :flower: sure it will taste lovely.

Rofl teeny don't be daft :hugs:

Hopefully we will get a 4d scan this weekend, if we don't robin won't be home until its passed the time :nope:

Blob - do you know what your having and just have decided against telling everyone- or is that why your having the 4d scan ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->