September Stars

I like to think I have a maximum of 4 weeks left, but in reality I could have up to 8 weeks left if I go two weeks over due as nobody has actually told me I'll be induced yet other than the midwife saying she "thinks" they will induce me at 37-38 weeks due to baby being below 10th centile. Because I passed the GTT test this time I won't be induced for GD so it all depends on what they do because of baby being small :shrug:

How is it that possible that I actually feel human with a two day old baby?? My undercarriage is not overly sore and I feel less as though I've fought in a boxing match today. I managed to sleep about 6 hours last night between 10 and 7 between feeds. Maybe its the calm before the storm. The only new things are my huge new bazoomers. Poor olly has his work cut out latching onto these beauties! They are like big hard boulders bless him.

Teeny I love the idea of you with a chainsaw, I'd bloody love a go at that!!

Oh asher that's great news you are recovering so well :). And wow on feeding gap of 9 hours last night! What weight was Olly when born, he looks lovely and cuddly !

No Jelly he was up twice, 1am and 4 am, but I was in bed at 10 so did okay sleep wise in between feeds. He's feeding away now quite happily bless him. He was 7lb 5, which surprised, he looked bigger but he's only small really. :)

Heidi looked a lot bigger than she was too Asher, midwives guessed over 9lb but she was actually 7 15 1/2 (which they rounded up to 8!) so not all that big. Huge compared to Lilias 6lb 11 though! She has always looked bigger on photos, she's very chubby but still 59th centile. She is now cruising with furniture. How on earth did this happen?? She will be 1 in just over a month!

Olly is so scrummy, we need more photos to coo over please!

Asher that's fab! I felt really good after having rosalie too, it's so strange you just don't expect it. Fx it lasts :wohoo:

Thanks ladies! I am loving loving loving a little glass of red tonight. It tastes so good! And I can sit and look at my gorgeous boy sleeping. I'm not even bothered about getting up in the night! This has soooo got to be the calm before the storm!!

Ah Claire bet its just lovely <3 I honestly just have always wanted 4 of the same it's just lovely!! Enjoy x x x

Life sounds perfect for you Asher. What a lovely life you have with your 4 gorgeous boys. I always think it must be good to have all the same, you always have everything they might need!!
Olly sounds like such a little sweetheart bless him. You are a very lucky lady. It's so good to hear you are feeling well. A huge congratulations once again. Xx

Does that mean Blob you are pleased with gender of this bubba? Are you going to have 3 girls by the end of the year?! ;o) xx

I didn't know people still posted here, I've read back as far as June!! :) Hope you are all well, I will try and keep up a bit now!!
Asher congratulations on the gorgeous Olly!! x

Crikey !!! That must of made for some reading Hun ! X nice to see you on here :o)

:hi: Lilia. Nice to see you. Xx

Oh how I wish I could just stop time. Just so I can have a rest. I have been trying to get every possible job at home done and I am exhausted and ready to drop. :-(
I was also annoyed at DH yesterday over this.... At bedtime he was trying to find Elsie's bottle. I told him it was unwashed in the dishwasher. His reply was... "I don't mean to be rude, but what have you done today?!" FFS, one thing not done and he thinks I sit on my arse all day. Perhaps I was so busy with other things that washing 1 bottle wasn't high on my priorities!! Rant over! Lol xx

Just popping in to say 'hi'. I haven't used the forum in well over a year (but still keep in touch with the Stars on Facebook) but have come back on today to post some other stuff, so thought I'd update my avatar and pop in here and say 'hello' :cloud9:

Can't believe our Stars are turning 3!

:lol: teeny

Ooooh old faces in here ;) :hi:

Trying to design this babies room, takes me ages to get the right colours and perfect evvverrrything. Having furniture painted in a greenygrey, but trying to get colour matches etc. I'm going to get a shabby chic rocking chair too I think <3 fuuuuun. Figured almost 30 weeks now and robin only has a few more trips home so need to get him working ;)

:hi: Lilia and elphaba - lovely to see you both

Teeny - I like your unsubtle way of finding out blobs no3, she's a string cookie I don't think she will crack before baby comes..... Also that sounds just like my dh, men are idiots lol

Asher it's so lovely to see Olly all settled already

Had a bit of a who ha at nursery today......, couple if weeks ago dh noticed the fire extinguisher hanging off the wall so informed the room staff that it needs to be looked at. The following day he rang the managers office to tell them too to make sure it got fixed....... Well tonight when collecting JJ the fire extinguisher came off the wall and luckily missed JJ but hit me across the shins. I told the staff in the room then went upto the office, the assistant manager apologised and said she didn't know anything about there being a problem and that dh should of spoken to head room I then corrected her and said he'd phoned the managers to deal with it....,, well dh is fuming as he says how do we know there isn't something else dangerous that hasn't been dealt with and ignored. He's going to nursery tomorrow morning to ask for an explanation and shown what was done about. He now wanted us to look at other nursies and move JJ :-(

Am sat feeding so time to say hello!

Hi Lilia and Elphaba, good to see you both.

Jelly that's bad! What's your feeling about it? Has it unnerved you so much to make you think about moving JJ or do you think it's a one off and can be sorted by talking to them again? Is JJ pretty settled there?

Ooh Blob you do tease us about your gorgeous baby.... ;)

Teeny, sounds typical. Blokes. They don't change. My DH is off on paternity leave for goodness sake, and I'm sure he thinks it's actually holiday time, time to go swimming etc. you should have seen his face when I told him there's no way I can just get up and do the school runs at the moment! Anyone would think I've done far worse than ask him to take his own kids to school!! Ha ha! You have my every sympathy!

Well, little olly continues to be a settled boy in general. Feedging well, although my right nipple is sore, but we'll get past it I guess. He's sleeping well, 7 hours last night? Tonight I fed him when we came up to bed, about 10.45, then he slept til 3.30. We've fed and changed and now we're topping up, so I would think he will be back down in ten mins or so. I don't want to believe this is him and he's a settled boy, it can't be true! He's such a sweet little thing. :)

Oh goodness Jelly. Are your shins okay? I completely understand your DH point of view but JJ has been there a long time now. I would suggest that your husband perhaps asks for a walk around and check that he is satisfied this was a huge one off mistake on their behalf perhaps? Xx

Asher, little Ollh sounds like a dream. My 2 are horrors at sleeping. Riley ends up in our bed every night and I haven't slept properly in months. Fancy a swap? Lol
Elsie has a terrible cold so my usual sleeping baby has also had me up twice this week already. I woke up this morning to 4 of us in the bed. I am sooooo tired.

I am thinking about giving up breastfeeding but I am so torn. If will be 16 months of feeding Elsie next week. During the day she doesn't really feed but is on and off like a yo yo and it drives me nuts. I may ask the HV how to wean to just morning and night.
When did other people give it up? Xx

Off to make a cuppa before the madness starts this morning. Catch you all later. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->