September Stars

Transverse can be high risk as contractions can put pressure on the babies body. But there is a very very low percentage of babies which remain transverse..... Didn't really know much about it until my friend said about it. Also on the positive is that babies have more space to move after first pregnancy so still plenty of time to be moving around.

That's interesting Jelly, I didn't know that!
How is your DH now after the fire extinguisher accident? Is JJ still there? Xx

Yeah he went to nursery and spoke to the manager etc, things had been dealt with problem was the handy man had done a rubbish job so they have realised they need to check any works he does that is out of the ordinary. JJ is really happy there so would if been upset if dh would have wanted us to leave. Nursery showed me how they havecregixes it onto the wall and its properly fixed and we just reiterated our concerns.

I've pretty much stopped breastfeeding Flo now as she is getting really agitated in the mornings and barely feeding . Couple of weeks ago she could last until 10am before needing a bottle whereas now she's needing it straight away, so I'm now using my freezer stash of milk for her 1 feed a day.

Think I've gone overboard on prezzies for jjs birthday when we really haven't got the money for it.... But now splitting into birthday and Xmas gifts so just buying a couple if stocking filler gifts now. For Flo will only be buying little things as she's too young. Anyone know where you can buy personalised stockings from?

I always buy personalised online Hun, usually eBay.
You must feel sad to give up feeding Flo, but you have done a great job and should be so proud you made it this far.
Oh I am pleased you kept JJ there as he obviously loves it. Xx

Argh I typed a huge reply, one handed, and then managed to delete it all!

Teeny I hope Chance is enjoying his time in France, how are things? X

Jelly, I do personalised stuff on eBay too, you can pick some cute stuff up quite cheap. Glad you and the family are doing well. Flo's obviously doing well and thriving now. Is JJ. 3 on the 6th October? Same day as Archie if I remember right. Glad you sorted the nursery thing out. Xx

I was so sick of people asking me in the playground if Olly was a boy or girl, so I've crocheted him a little blue owl hat. I've had 3 people approach me to ask if I can make the, a personalised one for money!! Argh! How bizarre!
MW came today to weigh Olly. He's 7 lb 8 now, so has put on 8 oz in a week. He's now 3oz over his birthweight so we've been discharged into the most wet lettuce of a health visitor I've ever seen. Give me strength before I strangle her.

Rofl some health visitors are so damn pointless :dohh:

Rosalie was head into my hips, so I wasn't allowed a sweep and also I would have been c sectioned if I had needed to be induced because they can't let you be induced like that. Luckily she moved.

Well luckily this baby has turned already :) I had been wondering as the movements had changed. You know that weird tickley feeling in the pelvis, I have been feeling that and wondered but :wohoo: :wohoo:

I get personalised things from Facebook, i really love buying from mums who are making :) I got them birthday and Christmas dresses from a girl who is only 20 trying to make a living because she couldn't get a Job. Just feels like you're giving something back? :wacko:

Yay for turning babies! Ah that so good that s/he's turned, sigh of relief!

Yeah I get you about the FB thing, it's great to be giving money to someone who is making a nice product and deserves it. :) x

Blob great news on baby turning !!!!! Are you hoping for a water home birth again?

Asher I'm loving the hats where are you getting the pattern from? Flo is mistaken for a boy all the time lol

Having a nightmare if a day trying to organise dh 40th and jjs bday the day after with in laws getting narkie about JJ opening his presents from all the family a week early and we've said no not before his birthday, got surprise meal Saturday with inlaws then 20 friends on the Friday for meal, boys round the Saturday all day and Sunday jjs birthday and party - I will be glad once it's all finished

Jellly why can't people just leave you alone to actually enjoy an occasion rather than buttin in and making it stressful? Argh. You enjoy it if you can. Xx

Hat patterns are generally coming via Pinterest, I love it! I'm going yo get the wool tomorrow and start the hat I've been asked for. :)

Is crotcheting easy Asher? I have never tried it but I love some of the things you put up on Facebook and would love to have a go! Good Xmas presents too!

I think I started in about may/June time, I found it really hard and frustrating at first. But once I got into it I loved it, I think it's far easier than knitting. I really enjoy it and find it very therapeutic. And maybe if I can make the odd fiver or tenner here and there while I'm off it it'll help a bit too!

I like crotchet too I find it so much more versatile than knitting however I haven't been as adventurous as Asher (......yet). Louise if you want to get started buy a 4hook and some cheap acrylic wool as this is easiest to start with and look on you tube of how to crotchet..... I started with the triple stitch and just practiced on small pieces before I started Florence's blanket I'm now making a massive one for JJ. I find critchet rewarding as I find it takes less time than knitting to complete something..... Go for it !

I totally agree jelly! I like it as I can be more creative, simply. I know now how easy it is to do little features like eyes etc just by using different stitches. I would never have the confidence or skills to knit more creative things. And crochet does grow so fast that you can see something for your efforts really quickly. Try it louise!!

Apparently I 'don't have time for a hobby..' Yet he's perfectly happy for me to go back to work full time as there are no part time teaching jobs coming up! Hmm. He goes away on Monday so I shall just buy the stuff then haha!

Ha ha! It's not an expensive hobby and is something you can do with the kids around, so his argument doesn't carry anyway! Ha!

Just a quick Hi. Still an emotional and hectic roller coaster this end. We has Marks Nans funeral today and it was a lovely send off.
I'll be back tomorrow with updates on the rest of my crazy life! Xx

Aw glad it was a nice send off :hugs:
Teeny bet youre exited to see him (though you have picked it up by now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->