September Stars

Only here can I share such grim news !!! She woke up half an hour ago and has done a massive poo !!! I nearly kissed the toilet xxxx so hope that tomorrow means were nearly back to normal. Hoo fecking ray !!!!!

She is a real piece of work Louise - does she not realise that she. You say things like that to a child they will take it not only to heart but keep that damaging comment in their head for the long term. It's so hard to see how Wayne was ever with someone so poisonous as her.... Xx

Fantastic news on a great big poo for Olivia Hun! Hopefully that will get Olivia back to her normal routine. I did laugh at the comment of nearly kissing the toilet too!

Oh Louise, that woman is such a troll. What an evil horrible excuse for a mother. Poor Alex. All I can say is that he is lucky Wayne left her and met you. At least the poor boy has a loving family home now with you guys. It makes me so mad that she can even comprehend saying that to him the poor boy. I hope he is okay. Xx

Yay!!!! Well done olivia! Hope tomorrow is easier for her now xx not tomorrow, today now! Not awake!

He probably won't forget those words.. Wayne was livid, he has a feeling she's going to try to tell the boys in the future that he used to beat her, she has said something similar to that to her husband because he once said to Wayne that she won't come to collect the boys alone as she doesn't want to be alone with Wayne and that's understandable as she is still scared of you! Well I'm sorry but Wayne is the least scary man in the world, even with a gun in his hand lol!

Alex got up at 5.30 this morning, was showered and dressed at 5.50am next to my bed having had his breakfast. Obviously making an effort as his dad has gone away but seriously! Just a little bit too early Alex!

Laura agree with Louise and the califig my friend has had many nowel operations and this is the gentlest but most effective laxative. My niece used to suffer badly from constipation and my sister would give her a glass of fresh orange juice with brekkie

Sr - wow how exciting to think Georgia will be here so soon! Try not to worry about what you are eating slight rises on your sugar levels surely would be ok especially just for a couple of weeks?

Teeny - new school goes well. Is his dad more understanding now he's been diagnosed or still no change in opinion?

Busy weekend had my longterm friends hen doo Friday night a Michael buble tribute the guy was Hillarious sounded nothing like him was tall and skinny and would of been better suited on X factor. Was a goodnight once I eventually got out of the house as dh couldn't cope his first time putting the two kids to bed ...... Thought it was fine to leave Flo downstairs whilst him and JJ spent 20 minutes on the toilet and potty ..,,,, he couldnt even hear her screaming then he wondered once he came downstairs why I was still there. He did thank me later but does make me annoyed as when Flo was 3 weeks old he thought nothing of leaving me the whole day and night with both kids and go wet the babies head or go out every Thursday night early and leave me to put both to bed which was harder at the beginning as Flo would just need me 24/7 and slept very little.

Saturday we had a surprise meal with dh side of the family for his 40th next weekend there was 14 of us and he did not have a clue....... All the kids were really well behaved and whole family came back to ours for tea and cake

Yesterday took JJ to a 3rd birthday party in a massive hall we were both shattered after running around for 3 hours. Then in the evening started to make the tv characters for jjs cake, just hoping they harden as haven't added anything to the fondant and seems very soft at the moment .

This week will be busy either preparing for jjs 1st party and celebrating dh 40th the day before. I've spent a few late evenings putting together a photobook of pics from a baby to now there's about 80 photos in total and took me ages to put it all together, that will be his gift from the kids as I bought him a very plush professional camera before Flo was born.

Oh bless Alex - maybe he wanted to make sure he
was all nice and clean for the day ahead. Surely the courts wouldn't believe the ex if she did insinuate such nonsense.... Any update on Nathan coming to live with you guys as I know he's voiced where he would like to live

Sounds like busy times Emma! Make sure you add in time for you to relax as well, you have two babies under 3 still (for another week at least!!)

Nathan was in tears over the summer saying he wanted to live here etc etc, he seemed to think he would just tell her and it would happen easily. But then he had a fortnight at his mums and said he had changed his mind! Simple as that! Alex said it was because his mum said she would buy him a phone for Xmas that I had already said he was too young for when he asked me! He is too easily bought at the moment, we could be bitchy and buy him loads of stuff, a rabbit, loads of games etc and he would come but I won't have it be for that reason. He has to truly want to, otherwise he will choose to go back at the drop of a hat and I can't have that happen to the girls, lilia wouldn't understand! Alex won't go back, I'm sure of it, he's too happy here and he's old enough to see what she is like. Nathan isn't ready yet x

You sound like one busy lady Jelly!
I bet DH loved the surprise dinner. Its great when a plan comes together!
All our stars are now nearly all 3, is JJ one of the last? The cake toppers look great by the way. What camera did you buy him out of interest? Xx

I think there's JJ and Paige still to go, I think Jen naulls was last to pop with baby Ben but I don't know if she is even on fb anymore?

Evening all! Sorry been AWOL last couple of days! Have been reading and then not posting cos if I'm feeding it's frustrating either typing one handed or making loads of mistakes and having to keep going back!!

Louise, I can't believe that evil cow. She needs some serious come uppance!! Cowbag. X

Laura, poor Olivia... Archie suffered from awful constipation as a baby/toddler... I feel your pain! Glad she's been, hope it was a nasty one off. X

Teeny hope Chance gets on okay, am really glad you got his diagnosis. X

Jelly your fondant fella looked really good on FB! Sounds like you had a nice weekend too all in all. X

I'm sat here feeding, Olly has got a manky right eye, needs a good wipe with some boiled water and a bit of booby milk in it I think! He's been unsettled this last 24 hours or so, I'm wondering if it's growth spurt time. There'll be nothing left of me with the rate he's been feeding! Am trying out my first post baby swim tomorrow, am not expecting big things! Taking it easy but am desperate to get back into the water!

It's been a while since I've had a night like this! Funnily enough it's the first night Wayne is away and Heidi is poorly and crying, but won't settle in my bed at all, so up and down I go until
She goes into deep sleep if the snot will allow it!!
All coincidence with it being Wayne's first night away but I'm sure she did this last time!

Poor Heidi. My 2 little ones are full of snot too at the moment. I guess it's the onset of winter colds. I hope you got some sleep. Xx

Asher, have fun swimming my love. Xx

Thanks teeny, she had an hour or so from 2.40 ish till 4 then slept fine from just after 5. She was awake 10.45 till 2.40 though and that nearly finished me off! Neither of mine even did things like that as newborns! I hope Riley and Elsie don't get too poorly! X

Last morning car school run done! One more to go!
I am so looking forward to walking to school as of tomorrow. Chance is a little excited so that's a good sign. I really hope he settles in quickly. I think I am more nervous! Lol xx

Hope Heidi is feeling better this morning. Both mine are snotty too, Ollie has only been in nursery 2 weeks and he had to have a sick day cos he was so chesty and snotty. Rosie was up for 2 hours last night just crying and then she had calpol and it made her hyper. So I am feeling knackered this morning, I am hoping Ollie wants a nap when he finishes school.

Hope everyone little ones feel better soon! I hear there's lots going around. I was hoping to get Ellie settled in to nursery this week by doing a few sessions but had to go to the MAU this afternoon because babies movements have been a bit off(all seems well, but they want me to go for another ctg sat to double check as was a tad on the slower side) so I missed her settling in appointment.
Now im wondering whether or not to just leave it, as im being induced next week and won't want her to go in next friday anyway, then I dont really want her picking anything up she might give to the baby this week. :shrug: so i dont know.

Anywaaaay...9 days! single digits :-D

If I were you I would probably get her in ASAP, I know you only have 9 days but it means straight away you have times it can be just you and Georgia, plus I would be worried about starting her after baby is here that she might feel that she's being pushed out? At least if it's already happening she won't feel that way.. Is there nobody around that could take her next Friday for you?

Tina, I bet chance is really excited now! Bless him. He will be fine, it's a good age for him to be changing, poor old Alex has so many (too many) school changes so it's like water off a ducks back!!

First bean I hope you have a better night tonight, poor babies, Heidi is already very unhappy and struggling so I have a feeling it will be just as bad here tonight. I have to hope tiredness wins out as she only napped 20 mins or so today due to feeling unwell, so she must be soooo tired now she will sleep through it all? I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->