September Stars

Riley still has a dummy! I don't think he will ever give it up! ;-) xx

We have just bought a little wooden kitchen for Elsie. She loves opening doors etc so thought it would be nice. And very girly!! After 2 boys I love typically girly things.
Riley will be the hardest to buy for. He has a total of zero presents so far! Lol
Chance wants some wireless xbox headphones so that's a start! I want it all done now. Fat chance of it being done anytime soon though. :-( xx

Rosalie still has her dummy for bed too, I really hoped to get rid of it before baby arrived. We are going to try to take it when we get her a new bed...not sure it's going to go well she really loves her dummy :nope:

We really have every toy there is that I can think of just now... Only thing I wonder is getting tab a CD player, but then I would have to buy CDs....

We are double dummy weaning at the moment. Both Olivia and Noah are
Not having theirs during the day but I've given it back for Noah's afternoon nap and they both have them in bed. Is going better than I had expected actually xx

I have done zero Xmas shopping yet :o(

Are we going to get secret Santa sorted soon ? Xx who was organising this year ? X

Omg I think I'm dying! Worst headache, feverish, achey joints, feel sick.. And got so much to do, need to go shopping, got all Heidi's bits to wrap and her birthday cake to bake and decorate.. Need husband back, can't be poorly on my own with the girls! X

Oh no Louise. I hope you feel better soon honey. Always the way though... When you have so much to do you feel like crap. Get well soon. Xxx

Louise- I am the same and have been since Monday, I can't shift it, I feel terrible.

Not nice is it :( I'm postponing Tescos till after lunch, just means the cake gets done later but I've done most of the work for it already x

Oh Louise, please post a pic when it's done. The bears were so lovely. Xx
FirstBean, I hope you get better soon too. Xx

Oh Louise :( hope you feel better lovely, cake looks fab :hugs:

Thanks guys, feel a bit better today, not feverish any more but throat is killing so wonder if it's a throat infection and that's why I felt like that. Either way, I can cope with this, feel happier knowing I'm not a dying wreck on Heidi's birthday! She seems very overwhelmed by everything so far, her favourite present so far is the birthday banner she pulled off the wall and has been carrying around ever since! X

Aww bless her photos were adorable :cloud9:

My cakes are going baaaadly :cry:

Thanks Hun, what's wrong with your cakes? What do you mean? They are always amazing! X

Hi Louise! Xx
OMG, my sister is having identical twins! She is 6 weeks today. The sonographer thinks they are monochorionic mono amniotic twins. I have my FX'd it all works out well. Apparantly MCMA twins are rare... Only 1% of twins.
I am soooo jealous! Lol xx

Hello lovely ladies, I've missed you all this week! We've had a lovely week away although I think 7 days away with another family can be a little bit too much...... It's nice to be home and with all the creature comforts. We had a gorgeous caravan but it's not home!!

Teeny, how fab for your sister! I've got a six week old baby and I'm jealous!

Hope you're feeling better louise and Loren? Louise, I love your FB cake pics!

Jelly you need to play the scrabble game with me, we can be crap together ha ha! Sammy is up in the night just lately too. He's moaning he needs a wee, or his covers have come off or whatever. I'm hoping it's a short phase.......

I've put Olly in a 0-3 months sleep suit tonight for the first time, bless him. He's six weeks old and it drowns him! Little Chubb must be well over 10 lbs now though I think!
Right I'm off to bed now, bloody knackered. Will try and catch up more tomorrow. Xx

Oh teeny congrats - twins ! My friend has just had twin girls this week she got induced at 37 weeks and they are adorable...... However I honestly don't think I could cope with twins one newborn at a time was knackering enough!

Asher glad you had a good hols I really want to go on a caravan park hols next year but dh isn't keen - I think it will be great if pick a good location

Louise - FB - hope you are now both feeling tonnes better

Blob - how you doing?

Had to take a pregnancy test Friday as been suffering constant heartburn which is my usual telltale sign as never suffer otherwise well thankfully came back negative..... On day 3 of the heartburn now though even shopping today it was burning :-(. Dh has got on my nerves he was in a foul mood this morning until he went out with the boys at 4, got home at 2am looking for jiggy action I said no as tired you've pissed me off waking me up as per usual and heartburn ----- he's now fast asleep snoring and I'm wide awake ..... This always happens .... I would love one night to not have children or husbands waking me up..... Also told him he's lucky he's getting any action

Ah the cupcakes rose too much and just didnt cooperate, managed to save them I think.. It's been a while since I actually made any :shock:

Awwww my goodness teeny that's sooooooooo exiting!!! I so so so wanted identical twins, I know they are super hard work but oh so adorable :cloud9:

I'm shattered tbh it's been a very very full on birthday weekend, I sat down today and realised apart from meals I haven't had the chance at all. Back to work tomorrow too :nope:

Blob - when are you thinking of slowing down with the cake making? Are you all ready for your home birth ?

Jelly the heartburn sounds awful. My husband suffers a lot with that too. I remember during pregnancy drinking gaviscon. I hope it has eased off for you now sweetie. Xx
Blob, the final countdown now. I can't wait to see what you have. I hope you are keeping well, and slow down!! Xx
I think my sisters husband is in shock as their oldest is 22 and youngest is 13! He said he only wanted one more! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->