September Stars

Louise, how is Heidi's walking coming along? I cannot believe the little bubba is one already and taking her first wobbly steps! Xx

I'm not planning on stopping until 8 days before and robin is home a few days later so that's when I will chill out :)
I've been in so so much pain today I think baby must have trapped a nerve? I've never felt anything like it, pain running from my low back down my leg (right). Constant pain and then real agony and then numb? Urgh.

Love that Heidi is walking :wohoo:

Blob could it be sciatica? Numbness doesn't sound good make sure you get yourself checked out

I think that's what it is, was still bad today, but found it makes it worse when I move in certain was etc and its sort of helped.

Rosalie looks awful awful with her hair all chopped off :cry: :cry:

I saw Blob. I understand that it is awful for you as her mum. It will be a story to laugh about in years to come but right now you must be devastated. She will have to wear a pretty hat. Her hair was gorgeous before too.
I guess you were more shocked than cross. Xx

Oh poor you blob, I saw the photos, I would feel devastated if it were lilia, but it will grow back and like teeny says you will look back at photos and laugh xx

Teeny she's going very slowly! She's not really taken any more, if I stand her a step or so away from me she will take a step or two towards me, and yesterday she took a step from one toy to another but that's it! Lilia did this, took like 7 steps one day then literally not one more for 2 whole months!!

I think it's just confidence Louise. Elsie was a bit like that! Heidi looks so grown up in your photos now. She was still a baby when we came to see you. How time passes too quickly!
Any news on Nathan? Xxx

Oh don't get me started on Nathan! You'll be fed up of hearing about it! Yesterday Alex phoned Nathan and he said he felt better and he'd like to come and he would ask his mum to bring him, 2 mins later he got a text saying I don't really want to come Alex. Alex rang him to ask why he changed his mind and his mum answered, she had such a go at Alex because he was questioning her. She said he didn't feel up to it, and he wanted to go trick or treating. Alrx said if he's well enough to do that he's well enough to come! She shouted at him telling him not to argue with his mother etc etc so I took the phone and said that Nathan had said he wanted to come but she hung up on me. Later I text and said if he felt better tomorrow (today) I could pick him up if it was easier. Wow the response I got! He doesn't want to come, why won't you leave him alone and stop hounding him, I am going to report you to army welfare, tell Wayne to stop ringing, I didn't make a fuss when Alex had a sleepover and didn't come one weekend etc etc. well Alex still went to hers the weekend he had a sleepover, but most importantly he had ring her and asked if it was ok. I replied saying we all knew exactly what this was, that she thought she would stop him wanting to live here by stopping contact etc. Anyway her husband ended up texting me. Wayne rang him and said contact happens regardless of what the child says, they are children and need encouraging to see the other parent. It then turned into Nathan having a party to go to on Friday night so he didn't want to come. This all started purely because he was poorly and suddenly it was about trick or treating and parties. Anyway her husband said he would try to convince Nathan to come but he wouldn't drag him kicking or screaming..... Erm last we heard he announced he wanted to live here and now they think they would have to drag him here just to visit?!?! Whatever! Alex finally got to speak to Nathan last night and he said he didn't want to come because now, as well as a party tonight he had been told he could go to the cinema if he stayed there. So she is persuading him to stay despite what the rules are. So I doubt I will see him while Wayne is gone. Plus Alex is so peed off because she had promised him the cinema and said they would wait till he was there, didn't bother while he was there and now she's making Nathan stay so they can go. He's really annoyed.

I said you would be sorry you asked! Felt good to get it off my chest a bit. I hate that woman so much x

I found my log in details !!
Wow Louise she is such a cow there just arnt the words for her type !
That poor boy ! What will happen at Xmas ? X

Louise, that woman is such a stupid bitch. I cannot even comprehend how you put up with her. Those poor boys. Not just Nathan but Alex too. She really doesn't seem right in the head. I thought my ex's controlling boring wife was bad!
I really do hope that you get to see Nathan whilst Wayne is away. I send my love. Xx

Thanks ladies. Alex spoke to him tonight and had speakerphone on, he sounds utterly miserable. He's normally so energetic and upbeat but he just sounded miserable. Alex asked if he had changed his mind and he said no, he really really doesn't want to come here. How does a 9 year old go from wanting to live here the last time he was here, crying to his hmm asking to live here... To a fortnight later refusing to visit because he so badly doesn't want to be here. Something horrible just have been said to him, goodness knows what. He's lying somewhere along the line. I swear stuff like this affects them long term. I don't think I'll see him though, if he is finding it hard to come here now then in a fortnight it will be even harder for him and he will just say he doesn't want to come again x

Awwww poor Alex :( I hope it gets sorted soon, in a bad way will be good if she focuses on the baby and let's him go.

He's home just now but away until 39+3 I would loooooove baby to come between then and 41 weeks.... :rofl:
Just doesn't feel likely? I'm not uncomfortable at all or feeling like I'm full of baby, I'm not fed up I'm doing fine. No way baby will come anytime soon :lol:

Is anyone else thinking about TTC?
I am going to have the implant out in about 8 months I think and try next year. Ideally I would like Elsie to be 3 before we have our last one. I was thinking this morning that when Riley was the age Elsie is now I was already 5 1/2 months pregnant. I certainly couldn't do it now, but my broodiness is ever increasing! Xx

Louise, I read on FB about the funeral. I had a tear as I read how beautiful it was that a butterfly flew in with the bubbles. What a lovely fitting service for an angel that God took too soon. My thoughts are with you. Xx

Oh teeny thank you. It really was stunning, so moving but quite unbelievable really. You read about these things but I has never seen anything like it. Plus.. You don't tend to get many butterflies in November!! Walking in there and seeing the tiny tiny white coffin floored me completely. I hadn't realised how hard it was going to be at a funeral like that alone. I can't believe how strong del was. His daddy carried his coffin in and then back out of the chapel at the end, and carried it down to the grave. Baby's grandad spoke so openly about how wrong it was, his first grandchild taken away when he is so old. He said it won't be long my beautiful boy until I can join you. We were all in pieces. I hope the next few weeks treat my friends kindly. It may hit her over the next few days now there's nothing to organise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->