September Stars

Glad you talked it through Louise. Things will improve I am sure. Good luck with the interview... Is it this week? Xx
Your night out sounds great Asher. Xx

We had a lovely night out. We went to TGIs and then a walk around covent garden and the bridge that looks out to the London Eye. It was so nice just us 2 and Mark has spoilt me this weekend as its my birthday today!
Not that it matters to the kids! Chance has been a horror this morning and has such a bad attitude it's unreal. I am sure he winds me up on purpose!

My sisters BFPs are getting darker so that's exciting to experience with her. I keeps FX'd it all works out. She is worried as she is 40 and overweight etc. she is knicker checking every 2 mins! Lol

Hope all ladies and babies and toddlers and bigger ones are well. Xxxxx

Aww congratulations to your sister teeny, I remember the knocker checking so well, I really hate the first trimester for all that!

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, that's good, sometimes you just need to get out without the kids and remember why you were together in the first place!

So good for your sister teeny :cloud9:
Sounds like you had a great time and children I swear behave worse on birthdays or special days.

Louise are things a bit better? X

Yes thanks blob we sorted some things out, he gets frustrated every so often. He thinks I have elements of depression and worries that everything is linked. I think I just need more to my life than just the girls - I love them dearly but I know nobody here still so have no kind of social interaction apart from the girls especially now Wayne is away. Don't think it helps. Will all be fine xx

Teeny, glad you had a nice weekend. Typical the kids playing up on your birthday. Happy belated birthday! Congrats to your sis on her BFP too!

Louise I thin it's perfectly natural that you want some adult social interaction! As much as I adore Olly and love being home to pick the kids up from school etc, I need to be busy and going out, even if only to my mums for a brew! I'm glad things are a bit better anyway.

Anyone play "Words with friends" who I can send a request to? I'm trying to keep busy when I'm feeding and it's my new addiction!!

I don't play it but I'll add it and have a look! X

Sorry teeny I don't think I said, happy birthday for yesterday x

Yay thanks for adding me Louiise! I really like it but it's basically just scrabble! X

Hahha I used to have that app but robin got hacked off I basically made words up and it accepted them :rofl:

Louise I get that, I have lots of friends close but I still needed something else. I took on the cakes because it was something for me? Though for now we actually do need the teeny amount I make :dohh: fx robin gets his job early next year....

Laura, will do! I love it. Not that I get to sit and play for long periods, but like now, in the night, I've got 5 games waiting. Gets the old grey matter working too! :)

Sitting outside this school waiting to go for my job interview. Girls are at nursery for the day, after just a 2 hour settling in session on Monday, hope they will be ok! I have nobody else to have them! I don't have to be here till 9.30. Hmm going to need a wee so badly by then!! Got a teach my lesson which I am so nervous about, then got an interview with a student panel (?!) then my interview after lunch for an hour. So nervous. Don't think I'll get this, been out of teaching over 2 years now. Would be strange to walk straight into a head of music role! Please send calm vibes!

Good Luck Louise. I am sure you will be great.

I used to make up words too Blob and it accepted them, Danny stopped playing it with me cos he said I was cheating :haha:

Good luck Louise!!!!!!! Sure you're doing an amazing job x x

Louise I meant to wish you luck this morning and it totally slipped my mind. Hope it went well. Xx

Need to try and persuade my children to go to sleep blurghhhhhh.... Nearly finished my Christmas shopppinnngggggg, the disney store has made a mint out of me :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->