September Stars

:hugs: it's so sad how woman seem to enjoy picking away at each other in order to make themselves feel better it seems.
Teeny that is gutting!! My mum was meant to film rosalies birth but took me seriously as I was bloody pushing to stop filming :lol:

Blob I think its lack of understanding and insecurity when people judge others about birth and children. My friends screw up their faces when I say I loved my labour or I was breastfeeding - took people out of their comfort zone........... Please tell me when the wrap arrives as really expected it to be at yours by now ! I'm a little worried :-(

Teeny can't do next Friday I'm going into work for a keep in touch day.... I can do the following friday if that's any good? After your cleaning and decluttering talk I've had a good house keeping day today, hoping for the same tomorrow too.

Ran out of lemons to marinate our roast chicken tonight ..... Do you think pesto and grapefruit juice will do the trick or taste rank ...... Too late anyway I've done it but convinced its going to be a bad dinner

It arrived today Jelly :yipee: I have already got the wrapping down so I'm readdddyyyy. I wear them the day they are born, glad it was super early :thumbup:

How did it taste Jelly?

I think people just feel if you go out of the 'norm' then they think you believe you are better.

I'm so worrying that this baby will turn up faster than robin gets back - even though its hugely unlikely.

Oh yay ! Glad it arrived it took longer than I thought:)

The chicken surprisingly worked even dh was complementary

How long till robin is back? Loved seeing your home kit makes it all seem so real

..... Can't believe this is the last sept star addition for now ..... Wonder when we will get another pregnancy in the group

Don't worry about it, makes no difference, waiting for my pool and my liner arrived at my mums today :shock:

Robins not back until next Monday, right now it feels like a long while away and it's making me nervous. I'm almost 39 weeks and I don't feel ready to have another baby, it's unsettling :haha:

I can't believe there is nobody else pregnant either, someone change this please ha ha.

Ooooh that's good then, I hate wasting food. Eating chicken tonight rosalie says 'like grandpas chicken' on telling her it was grandpas chicken she looked concerned and questioned me as to why we were eating grandpas chickens.
Rosalie wishes to be a tractor driver by the way ha ha ha they loooove driving tractors and going off to feed the chickens. Sending tbs out with a spray can to decide which one is going to be our turkey and goose...she best pick a big one (sadly I joke as we get the ones that have gone through the kill line and been damaged lol).

Blob! So close now. I'm super excited to see what gender baby is ;)
any signs of anything happening?

sorry i don't catch up much atm, always on my phone and long posts arebso annoying pn this!

:rofl: the typos there meant to enhance the comment SR?

Nope not one single sign :lol: but I've never had a baby start to engage or have anything until I'm in labour. I guess it's a good thing...maybe

I understand why you feel nervous about robin not being back till you're over 39 weeks! You just never quite know.. I'm sure it will all be fine. No chance of him getting back early if something happens?

I think teeny might be next personally, or one of the quiet ones who doesn't post much. Emma astle came on here and said she was ttc but then disappeared!

I will be TTC hopefully, but late next year! So you ladies will have to wait a year or so yet! ;-) xx
Jelly, I can't do that Friday but I could possibly do a Wednesday soon? Xx

It definitely won't be me although me slightly broody at the minute as my cousin and his girlfriend had there baby today a week early 5lb12oz called Gracie and I am so broody after seeing lots of pictures of her, but I have always said no more than 2 for me.

Robin and I constantly have the argument about having another, I hate the idea that this is my last and I will never be pregnant again :cry: :cry: not sure i can do that I'm just not ready at all to stop. But he is so so determined on what he wants for them.

Went to the mw today (first time in 7 weeks oops) and she said that baby is big :haha: said baby really has no room at all left and is so curled up in a little ball <3 she said that hopefully it means baby will be sooner rather than later. She really was lovely so it was nice to meet another mw in the team who could be seeing me in my birth.

Teeny give me a date when you can as Im free most days xxxx

First bean such a small baby bless her

Blob I'm always saying to dh about number three I can't think flo is my last baby, especially as I feel I've missed out on the pregnancy as my attention was with dad..... Even the weeks up to her birth I wasn't excited as it felt a day closer to losing dad ;-( I would love another in 5 years but hubby says hes too old to be having another baby at 45........ I'm hopingbto be earning more money and have a whoopsey baby. I'm undecided what to do with jj and flow clothes but think I'm going to sell them or charity and just keep items that I loved

I refuse to sell or give away anything, tell him family might need it one day :haha:
I'm 25 and robin 27 IMO if we have a happy little accident in 5 yrs its not exactly old. But it's money and lifestyle that he has issue with :hissy:

Money is the only thing holding me back really ...... Which makes me think that maybe I should get a new job now qualified which pay more with national average, but I love my job and know my role is pretty secure so stay where I am as an easy option maybe once I go back I will change my mind and look elsewhere or set up my own business

At 37 going on 38, I am getting much closer to the now or never point on baby #3. I know it would kick our butts financially and that it would compromise what I want to be able to do for my sons. I am also frankly admitting that I am unapologetically and selfishly very glad to get a tiny bit of my body and self back as my boys grow more independent. Wee babies still make me a bit swoony with love and broodiness, but I have a strong feeling of both contentment with my boys/family as they are and maybe a sort of protective sense of getting some of my freedom back? I would be both freaked and overjoyed at an unexpected pregnancy, but not sure I have the guts to NTNP! :eek:

And having said that, I still cannot bring myself to sell ANY of our baby gear. :blush:

My sister is 40 and pregnant! She will be 41 by the time baby comes. Her youngest will be 13 and her eldest 22, with her daughter being 18! So I guess, never say never! ;-)

Jelly, next Wednesday afternoon my lovely? If you are prepared for meeting my 2 little monsters! Lol xx

Blob, exciting news on bubba. Any day now. Hurry back Robin! Xx

I just hope baby doesn't make me wait toooooo long.

Jelly for us it's money too, number 3 was a push so 4 is a tad insane....but I have a spare bedroom and im sure it needs to be filled :rofl: but also we made the decision with robin working away that I wouldn't work more than I do.

Sarah I felt the same before this one tbh I was so so happy with my girls and I knew it was going to be harder with money etc. but then part of me just felt like I just wasn't finished having babies. It took us about a year to actually decide to have another though.

A big part of me feels like our family is complete. Heidi feels like she should be the baby. But another big part of me would be disappointed with just 2.. And would hate not to have more! When I'm back at work and finances aren't such an issue it might help. Wayne feels like we are done. Maybe in a couple of years.

Blob I'm so excited for baby news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->