September Stars

Oh no, poor little JJ. I hope he is better soon honey. Xx

My sister popped in last night and is suffering terribly this first trimester. She is so sick all the time. She was crying because she feels so terrible. :-(
I understand why the pregnancy part puts people off sometimes. I keep telling her she will feel better soon... When did sickness pass for you ladies if you suffered it? Xxx

Aw poor JJ I really hope he gets better soon :hugs: :hugs:

I seem to stop being sick from 16-19 weeks and then I feel like I can be normal again :lol:

Monday might I had a huge night of contractions but I knew nothing was going to come from them, so yesterday I was EXHAUSTED!! Got some sleep last night so feel loads better :) phew. Rosalie and I are watching tangled <3 love it. I really hadn't wanted to go overdue again ha ha, but then if I can get myself a lazy baby like rosalie and be 2 weeks over I will be happy ha ha.

Those contractions probably mean you will have a quick labour honey. They all do something, so baby will probably just fly out once they start again! Lol xx

Haha I would like 5hrs that would be nice and enough time to get everything ready :haha:

Those contractions probably mean you will have a quick labour honey. They all do something, so baby will probably just fly out once they start again! Lol xx

Blob best not sneeze :-0 But its true everything is helping to get ready for the big day!

Well jj today has been absolutly fine it amazes me how quickly these kids bounce back!

I am pleased to hear that little man is fine today! If only we could get over things so quickly!
Did you get my PM Jelly? Xx

Teeny my sickness with Lilia lasted till 34 weeks, with Heidi I think it was just 17 weeks. It is horrible I feel for her. What helped me was the thought of the reason behind it: it means body is working hard protecting baby, stopping you eating (or keeping down!) anything that might harm him/her.

Jelly glad JJs illness was short lived!

Blob, like the others have said, body is getting warmed up, and all those pains will be helping things along! I don't think you'll go very overdue!

I really hope not Louise, I feel a bit like its waiting to be tipped over the edge??

Teeny - got your pm I will text you tomorrow at a more sociable hour lol

Jj has been such hard work today, play fighting, screaming, crying tantrums ..... I'm hoping its from being I'll and out of sorts but really struggled today that I had to just walk away at one point. He also has timed needing the loo when flo is having a bottle so need to stop a feed to help him....definitely needs to burn some energy off tomorrow its so unlike him to intentionally be naughty

Oh dear, probably to do with being poorly, Lilia can be a proper little madam when she's out of sorts. You should maybe show him how to go on his own if you're feeding flo, or make him wait.. Is he ok at holding it? Or maybe just have the potty accessible if you're feeding so you don't have to stop. Heidi would have screamed the house down if I stopped her bottle haha xx

Blob I know, if you knew that you would have this baby for definite at 41+4 you would be fine because you would know where you were aiming for, it's the not knowing if it's today, tomorrow or next week that is so hard x

I think that's the problem Louise it's not knowing hehe I'm really not fussed sore or uncomfortable at all. They keep starting and then the girls will fight or I get jumped on or robin get grumpy and it all stops :grr: I could say to them to all leave, but I sort of feel like when it is for real it's not going to just stop?

Mine are the same they get really grumpy and miserable when they are ill, I really hope he feels better soon its really hard work when they are ill :hugs: :hugs:

Jj isn't to the point yet of holding on for more than about two minutes at the moment. The potty is downstairs next to the loo but hes adamant to use the loo..... Think my son has all of a sudden become very strong willed and independence is high priority for him

Louise how did it go with selling your cookie jars?

Sorry to hear about the jars, I thought they were gorgeous. Xx

HAPPY DUE DATE Blob! Xxxx

Happy due date Blob. Hope baby decides to make an appearance today.

Happy due date blob!

Louise :-( I'm really surprised no one wanted them

How are you doing Blob?
I guess you are busy with last minute preparations. Sending labour vibes your way. Xx

Louise, did you hand out samples of the cookies, by any chance? Because if I recall correctly, they were like crack in cookie form and that might boost sales!

Blob, thinking of you, lady! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"