September Stars

That's great Becs! So glad you are making friends at the baby massage class. We had one at our NHS parenting class and Harry loved it. I'm hoping there will be a free one soon at our local centre where we are currently doing baby yoga.

how often are you using the dentinox Asher? im beginning to think its dry skin as that is what it looks like now, it only went moist when id put baby oil on it! :shrug:

Lilbumpblue, my HV prescribed Oilutum for Harry's dry skin. I know you can buy it most places but as it's on prescription we didn't have to pay.

Thankfully Rosie is a quiet baby, her sister is earache enough for them both!
She dosen't even really cry properly just mumbles and i pick her up.
Her bum is a different story, it is the loudest part of her!:haha:

Does anyone else have nicknames for their baby, mine have all had a nickname and my 10yr old i still call Boo, and i cant even remember why we called him it!
Rosie is Boblem, because i pick her up and say what is the problem, boblem, and dh says she is Mummys little boblem, and it is starting to stick!

Louise, that must be awful, not just the away stuff but the danger, very scary, will be thinking of you both xx:hugs:

:hugs:BTP xx

I tend to call Lilia trumpetbum because she is a right little farter! Constantly farting, such a lady!

Kimi is Kimi Kiwi :) My friend just randomly called her it one day and it stuck...

My mum calls her Kim-Kimini (think of the chimmney song outta mary poppins)

OH calls her his little chunk-a-lunk... :haha:

Kimi has had a very quiet day...was hoping to take her out in the snow for a while (so i could build her a snowman) but she's been asleep most of the day and I didnt wanna chance it with her ear...so we've sat in and watched the snow whilst being snug and warm...

:hugs: to all those with hubbys/OH/family out fighting...i know what i was like when my brother used to go out....

xx

Holly has oilatum cream and bath stuff on prescription too x

I call Holly Holly-bobs quite a lot... not sure why, it's a word my dad has always said for Holiday I think!? Because of that Matt started calling her Holly-chops for some reason, so now more often than not now he calls her chops lol Very random! I call her chicken a lot as well, but that's just what I end up calling little children, chick or chicken! My friend calls Holly Dolly-Holly lol x

Oh we also call her random things because of her hair, things like frizzy-bonce! Her hair still all sticks up on end, although where new hair is growing through it seems to be straight... she's going to have awful rouble with her hair heehee!!

Fishy that's my next move. I've just fed him again and it's slightly better I think. Am going to pick the boys up from a friend's in a mo, then come home and have a good hot shower and see if I can shift it. Thanks Becs, and everyone! If it's no better very soon I'll get some antibiotics. Glad you enjoyed your massage class!! x

Jayne, I've been using it every night. What's left does just look like dry skin. I've been putting oilatum junior on him every night too. What's very random is that DH has scalp issues, so he's been using the dentinox too, and his scalp is loads better! Only problem with that is that it's almost gone, and he's not told me..... I'm not psychic!!! Need to get some more!!

Sam has a few little nicknames - Sammy Pants, Sammy J. Jack calls him Samial cos he can't say Samuel. Jack's nickname was Jacky boy, and that stuck, and Archie's was the pocket rocket as he was so small!! Can't call him that now though, he's growing like a weed!!

Hope has a few nick names, Hopie wopie, chunky monkey, Mummas Princess and a few others!!

Had a lush tea, all cleaned up, showered and relaxing!! Daddy is feeding Hope so I can chill!! I really can't fault Ian, as soon as he comes in from work he takes over so I can potter about and sort tea etc. He plays with her, baths her etc, I think its their special time together, its lovely really but on the plus side it means I get time to myself!!!

Toby has so many nicknames that I'll be surprised if he knows his own name by the time he's ready for school! :)
He is called Tobe, To-bebe, Toblerone, Tobi Wan Kenobi, Tobers, Mr. T, Tobykins... and the list goes on.
Oh, and Little Toby Toots when he's gassy! :)

BTP Shelton mallet is where I go for work .... I love the farmers cheese shop on the way home.

Asher hope you feel better soon, hopefully what you are doing is shifting the problem xx

Louise I think alot of people when they speak about war forget how it effects a whole family, hope you manage to get your parcel posted before Friday . Bug hugs and glad Becs can understand what your going through as I can't imagine how I would feel about it xx. Seen the videos of lillia she's adorable when being vocal can't wait for James to be like that . I also love her hair very cute .

Can't remember who said about baby being sick two hours after feeds but James is the same sometimes almost 4 hours. I'm still he has reflux as when he's sick he goes everywhere I'd say at least 1fl oz . One feed today went all over my jumper and used two bibs and a Muslim. However HV and doctor both say it's normal???? A little but yes but not where I have to get changed because my clothes are sighing wet and I'm cold from his sick?

Lady k JJ is complete opposite at the moment the past couple if days he gas been sleeping and very rarely upset. I now worry he's I'll! Can't win worry when he's crying all the time and worry when he's not! Hope Paige manages to settle soon xxx

I have lots of nicknames.... Mr pickles because he was so overdue, JJ, jim jam, pickwick (???? Don't know why) and bubba

we called them the bhudda and the fraggle when they were born because thats what they looked like now i call Layla lay lay loo lah and Amelia Meily whizz but ive no idea why :)

James has lots of nicknames too....Jamesy, Jamesy Wamesy, Bubs, Bubba, Squidge and my fave is Chief Squidgem!!! :) x

Iv been doing it everynight too Asher, haha Hubby using it...mind u if it works then why not!

I have the health visitor coming thursday il see what she can do! Iv noticed If James has had a bottle of formula he gets really grouchy and messes and cries at his next breast feed! Almost like he is in pain when is lays down!

J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->