September Stars

We have a couple of nicknames for ollie, we call him OJ as thats his initials, Golly and Ollie pops.

We finally got out for a walk in the snow for about 15mins then it started again its hard work pushing the pram but needed to get out sick of looking at the same four walls the house is spotless as thats all i can do

One feed today went all over my jumper and used two bibs and a Muslim.

Poor muslim! How did they react? :haha:

That made me chuckle! Predictive text has got a lot to answer for!!

Firstbean, I know. It's a killer being in all day! I'm glad to have the school/nursery runs to do and the dogs to walk. Although it's a ballache sometimes, it forces fresh air on me!

I made myself go out for a walk when Matt got home, hate being in all day it does my head in!

LMAO at Muslim! Predictive text is so funny, I commented on someones photo on facebook and I meant to say "you look bloody gorgeous" and my phone decided to actually say "you look bloodthirsy" !! What the hell!?

Hee hee I love that! I would love to see someones reaction when you say they look bloodthirsty in a photo! Get the garlic bread out!

Ha ha predictive text!!

Sammy pants was in bed before 8.30 again tonight. I don't think we'll be having as good a night as we did last night somehow, but you never know!

I just had a "lucky" moment. I have them every now and again, soppy sod. I went upstairs with some washing to hang on the radiators. I looked in on Arch and Jack and gave them a quick kiss, then I went into our room and checked on Sam. I had that huge rush of love where you just feel so lucky and grateful for what you have. Aw pass the bucket! Sometimes I think it's the hormones!! :haha:

That sucks Asher i hope it feels better soon :flower:

Becs thats so good that you've met people there :wohoo: I organised a meal for the Under 5's here but not sure i'm going to get to go now :cry:

:rofl: @ Muslim

Becs your OH is an angel :cloud9: I'm meant to be cooking and Robin is looking after Rosalie crying :dohh:

I call Rosalie, Rosalie Posalie :haha: such a weirdo.

I got bored today and had to get out it was driving me mad being in the house all the time :grr: Its like a winter wonderland here its beautiful i need to take some photos tomorrow in the light :cloud9:

Those are the photos in the snow today on our drive today. Its nearly a mile long and Robin only got it cleared tonight, it was quite fun driving on it though :blush:

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Asher i get those too, its when they are driving you mad one day and then they do something so cute/ fall asleep (ha ha) and i just :cloud9:

Blob I am so glad it's not just me!! Thanks about the boob thing, it feels slightly better now. Fingers crossed he feeds on it enough to settle it and I don't get the full blown nasty stuff. Contrary little horror took 3oz from a bottle before too!!! He changes his mind like I change his nappy!
Your snow pics are fab too Blob!!

Wish Rosalie would take something from a bottle, little madam...kinda hope that she's fallen asleep with Robin.

LOL Emzy!! Apparently there's a website called 'damnyoupredictivetext'.. might hunt it out now..

Www girls ....love the nickname topic. Cade has several too. Top three are: Puddin head, Bubba and Stinky Pants.

well James is being a proper lil sleepy head tonight he went to sleep at 9 and iv just brought him to bed put his sleepsuit on and he is now having a feed...just hope he isnt awake every 2 hours like last night! We have lots of snow now gonna try and get some pics tomorrow a start a snow day thread for all our pics :)

goodnight sleeptight dont let the bedbugs bite :) x x x

Loving the names topic. I call Ben Bonzo or Bongo don't know why!!! I call Lily Lily Billy or Lils. I tried to pick a name that I couldn't shorten but still call her Lils (WTF)!!

Only a little bit of snow here last 2cm but took the buggy out today and was a dream no faf at all. Have ordered Lily a Regatta Splosh suit which is padded for her to play out in as well as Regatta Splatter mitts to keep her warm. They were cheaper to buy at our independent outdoor shop than online which was great.

I have also just got a Cosyozko cosytoes which fits a 3 year old (result) as she wants to sit in the buggy with Ben at the moment and wanted the same thing that he had. They are lovely and zip up to the neck so like a sleeping bag really. Just thought I'd share some useless information! x

Hi again,

Loving the nicknames, not just us then at all!
We use Rosie posy too, but mainly boblem, it sounds very cute! (its like bobble, something very cute about it!!)

My eldest dd we used to call tilly fo, and i cant remember why, :shrug:her name is Emmie, but Tilly really started to stick to the point my mum would use it so we had to stop and use her name b4 she was forever known by her nickname, although i love Tilly, I love Emmie too!

Hey Jelly, if your ever passing by, there is a costa in the retail park we could meet up for :coffee:, will have to pm my phone number!:happydance:

Predictive text is so funny, but really annoying, i love my blackberry because it it harder to mess up, and it has a spell checker on it for texts, and i really need that as you may notice my spelling is crap!:haha:

Well hope everyone is good, still no bloody snow, well just a frosting but that is not snow! It is bitterly cold, and felt warmer when we did have a bit of snow, I WANT SNOW! After today is fine I will have done most of my shopping i think, although i do need to get lots of cards in the post, my family are all over the place, my sister is on the Isle of Wight, and i hardly see her :nope:

Anyways, have a great day all, hope your heating is working its fffffffreezing out there! xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Morning!!!

No more snow here just blowing a gale!!!!! Hope slept from 8.30 till 5.30 then she was only up 10 mins and finally got up at 8.30!!!
I really need to go and do some shopping, I really cant be arsed to drive to tesco, think I will just walk into town, nip to the post office and then pick up my prescription, maybe this afternoon I will drive there as our house is like old mother hubbard!!!!

Harry woke up every 2 hours last night!! Agghhh!! Hoping it's just a growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->