September Stars

Laura, it's great to hear that Olivia is back to her old self.
Have you always suffered vertigo or did it just come on? I remember when I was on my own and those lonely evenings. I bet your parents loved having you all there. Xx

I don't see you much on FB my love, are you okay? Xx

It just came on Teeny - had a whole week of it and it was horrible !! I'm feeling a lot better this week. I'm going back to my mum and dads this weekend. I'm just really lonely at the moment but other than that I am ok. Thanks for asking Teeny xx

Oh honey. :-( Enjoy your Mum and Dads this week. I can imagine the vertigo was awful. Lately, I have episodes of being really dizzy and it makes me feel awful. I can't imagine a week of it.
It's not the same I know, but I find being at home all day lonely. I have started taking Elsie to a toddler group for some adult interaction. Have you tried anything like that? Xx

Hello ladies.. It's not been letting me reply on here but just realises it's because I was logged out for some reason! Oops!!

Laura.. Let me know when you can come to me for a weekend, we would love to have the three of you again, I promise I won't let the cats eat our dinner this time! Any weekend the boys are away would be perfect with us, and Wayne goes away on and off now until he is away for two months in June, but he is more than happy for you to come stay and he will either disappear in the evenings or have a bottle of wine with us! Just make sure you keep a tight hold of your babies because he WILL steal them!!!

I go out lots in the day - we go to a couple of toddler groups its just the evenings that I find hard - once 7pm is here that's it with nobody to talk too (face to face) all my friends have young families so I rarely see them in the evenings. How long we're you on your own Teeny ? Xxx

Louise have replied to your text - lol @ the cats eating our Sunday lunch !! Look forward to staying again soon xxx

I was on my own for about 3 1/2 years. I had boyfriends but not living with them. It was lonely, but I also had the help of mum and dad so that I got to go out with friends one night every other week too which helped.
Could you arrange at least a night out once in a while with friends? I know it's not much but it gives you some company to look forward to. Sorry I'm not much help. Xx

Hi Louise, you diet guru skinny mini!! ;-) xx

Haha hi teeny, I'll probably have put it all back on by the summer!!! I'm happy with my progress, I've been trying really really hard but then my eating habits has gotten so poor I think that's why it is coming off ok! Still about 18/19 pounds to go to my target so a long way to go yet!!

Oh we had a falling out in Sunday which then turned bitchy as it does! He really pissed me off with some of the things he said. He knows I do so much cleaning and tidying everyday but then told me our house was a shit hole and I didn't do enough!! I am presuming its because he knew I would get mad at that. He did however do lots and lots of clwanjng that I don't get around to... Deep cleaning the living room carpet etc so it wasn't all bad!

We are okay now but I was fuming Sunday. I just wanted to tell someone I was mad. Xx

Laura I feel quite lonely at the moment and that's when dh is home too, :hugs:, do you do any hobbies in the evening? Knitting /crotchet/music/ I know its not the same but might keep your mind busy?
How's the vertigo now

Louise you are doing so well with the weight loss ..... I'm really struggling and just constantly comfort eating I just can't get in the right frame of mind..... Exercise is fine I'm keeping up with that but that's not helping with the weight loss. Really think I need to look into why I'm sabotaging things for myself

Do you feel under pressure to lose weight Emma? I think that if you are not doing it for you it can be really tough. Perhaps identifying the reasons for losing weight might help. Are you scared that you might try and fail IYKWIM? I do believe the first steps are the hardest. It's great that you are exercising though. Xx

I must admit I am struggling with the healthier eating at the moment, so much so that I ate about 800cals in an Easter egg in bed last night. I have been so good up until this week. I don't know what's changed. I am still doing the exercise, but really need to find my enthusiam again. Xx

I feel under personal pressure I don't want to go back to work the weight I am but I also don't want to go back to work at all as all I hear from people is how rubbish and political the place has become .....

I am really sorry to hear that you are having more problems than just the dieting. It sounds like a lot of factors are contributing the arguments. I have heard that a lot of women can't stand the thought of going back, leaving their children and returning to a stressful and in your case, unhappy job.
Is is also financially harder on you both with only maternity leave pay?
Has F been a hard baby to look after? Has number 2 meant that life is a bit harder which may lead D to be more argumentative.

Sometimes, I find that the bickering and stress in our house is often started by the childrens behaviour. So much so here, that Mark has told me he doesn't want anymore now. I love him dearly but he is changing. I am hoping we can sort out our family life and make it less stressful.

I really hope that you can find a way to resolve your issues my love. If you fancy a chat we can always meet for a cuppa!
Sending my love. Xx

I do wish more so this time that I didn't have to go back to work whereas with jj I felt I needed to go back for my sanity, financially there's no way we can do it as I checked when everyone started moaning at work....... First time I've never been motivated with my job

Flo has been harder than jj but then things have generally been more stressful with losing dad too. Mums not dealing with it well not wanting to go out and now she is living on her own as my sister has moved country so I worry for her too. I haven't come to terms with things either and miss my dad terribly, I feel normal for a couple of weeks then get filled with emotion and upset and can only assume this is one of the things I have to work through in time. This is why I think I'm enjoying my running so much time to clear my head. Life is definitely harder for dh as he travels a lot more for work so needs more 'rest' if that's even possible with two kids

Teeny can u take names out of your post ......... Never know whose reading xxxx

I have removed names Jelly. Sorry.

I was thinking about you and your loss and perhaps this is a huge contributing factor. I imagine that it is a time of real confusing emotions. Please give yourself the time you need to grieve and do not put extra unnecessary pressure on yourself over losing weight my lovely. I was so pleased that you ran the whole 28 mins and it got me wondering whether I could do that? I don't think I could, so that's a huge achievement for you. You sound like you are doing fab with the exercise. Xx

Laura, how are you honey? Did you enjoy the weekend at your parents? Xx

Sarah K, I understand you are still understandably riding the rollercoaster grief train too. Sending you my love. Xx

Im here ��I'm ill again. Am so so so fed up at the moment. Since my sickness bug I seem to have one thing after another.... Am off for bloods and X-rays tomorrow on my chest. I have a horrible cough and a throat infection and both kids are not 100% either. Not really sure what the problem is but hey ho !!

How are you Teeny ? Are you still doing our canvasses ? I haven't seen anything recently on your fb page ? Xx

How's everybody else ? Xx

Sorry to hear you are poorly Laura. Lets hope the tests can get you the right treatment and clear all illness once and for all. Xx

We stopped canvases a while back. We just didn't have the time. :-( what with Mark doing his photography course and doing it when the kids were in bed was too much. Some nights we would work until about 2am. We decided we wanted some time together back and so sold the machine.

I find it sad that its so quiet in here now. X

Sorry your not well Laura. Our house has been full of illness for a few weeks, roll on summer for nicer weather and not as many germs going about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->