September Stars

Laura how are you feeling now ? Any better?

Firstbean hope you are all sick free for good now too

Teeny that's a shame that the canvas printing was time consuming :-( are you going to do any other work at home jobs? I'm feeling a little better this week and achieved our first 5k last night down dark country lanes out in nowhere ran for 47 minutes but now regretting it as my sore knee yesterday has turned into two bad knees today.

I think it is sad this thread being so quiet but I only seem to come onto Bnb once a week now will be better once back at work :-0

Wow, a 47 minute run. Fab stuff Jelly, it's a shame about your knees though. Xx

I would love a home job but I don't really know what I could do. Perhaps if my DH starts doing some photography I could be his assistant.

I am always checking the thread for posts but it is literally only a handful of us now that post. FB has taken over! X

Hello!! My word, I haven't been on here in aaagggess! I miss it!

Hi Emma, welcome back! ;-)
I still love this page even if its quiet. I wonder who else might come and visit us? Xx

I'm here too, i always read but don't find much time to post. Keeping up on Facebook is much easier for me.

Tyler is doing great he's now toilet trained day and night and he's passing on his skills to his little sister and she is now trained during the day too.

Tyler is now full time at pre school and he's loving it he's come on so much since being there. Alyssa will be joining him for one day a week from april and she's so excited.

My husband has been teaching Jayden to ride his bike and Tyler has been picking it up to but they were having to share a bike so we bought them both new ones and they have both almost cracked it without stabilisers!

Jayden is going in for surgery on Monday to have his adenoids out and grommets put in i'm hoping its really going to improve his hearing and his speech. I've heard good things from other parents with children that have had it done though. He doesn't seem too bothered about going.

My husband is going to the falklands in October for 4 months so won't be here for christmas and this will be the first time he's been away so i'm worried about how the kids will take it. We've explained it to them and they don't seem to bothered at the minute. We are going to get them a 'daddy teddy' each so if they need to talk to daddy they can talk to the teddy or cuddle the teddy and they'll send it to daddy's teddy to pass on to daddy. I've heard it can work quite well for younger children so we'll see!

Sending hugs to everyone x x

Firstly, I hope Jayden's surgery goes well on Monday honey. I saw the pics on FB of their bikes, they looked awesome!
We are still trying to crack night time toilet training and number 2s! It sounds like your little ones are doing a great job.
Sorry to hear your husband is away at Christmas. The idea of the bears sounds lovely. I guess it will be odd for you too. Have you made plans to keep you busy whilst he is away? X
I looked at your ticker and they are all growing up way too quickly! I remember you having Alyssa and it seems like only yesterday. Xx

How is everyone else?
I am currently sitting in the doctors surgery to have my implant out. The waiting is making me anxious! Xx

Boony - hope the surgery went well, have you seen any improvements? My friends boy says loud noises hurt his ears so after a number if tests they are now considering gromits. Sorry to hear hubby is not going to be home for Xmas :-(

Teeny are you starting ntnp?

JJ started preschool this week and I just haven't warmed to his key worker she is emotionless and matroney - JJ was trying to test the boundaries in the new room by not doing as he's told and she said he wasn't listening but I don't blame him if she's like the whole time, think her attitude stinks. I've made a complaint too as he came home in soiled pants where he hasn't been cleaned after using the bathroom and sounds like he went on his own, told the manager I wasn't happy so hopefully they will be more diligent next week.

Flo is now on the move and hoisting herself up on sofas etc so I officially need eyes in the back of my head. Go back to work in 11 weeks :-( been looking around for something else and an agency is keen for me to apply for a role which has a big pay rise but also a lot more responsibility but I'm not sure, going to see if I update my CV this weekend then may see what happens.

JJ had his hospital appointment this week for his eyes he's borderline needfing glasses so am going back in 3 and 6 months to reasses. The health of his eyes etc is all good though :)

I've lost no weight and regained what I lost end of last year so feeling totally fed up I just can't get myself focused

Jaydens surgery went well thank you for asking Jelly. He was out of hospital the same day and hardly seems bothered by it to be honest. He still complains that his ears hurt when the Jets go over if he's outside but i'm not sure if thats just habit lol. I don't think i've seen much improvement yet but its still early days. I might notice more once he's back at school.

Theres a few keyworkers at Tylers pre-school thats a bit like that luckily Tylers isn't one of them but i do know some parents have requested different key workers and they've got them so if things don't improve you could always try that.

I'm not doing too well on the weightloss either but i have a wedding to go to in August so i'm back on it next week!

I am child free for the weekend. It was my birthday yesterday and my in laws have taken the kids away for the weekend and gone to eureka. Its very weird though its too quiet and i was still up at 8am lol. I'm selling my snake today though so need to deliver her to a guy in skeggy. Sad to see her go but its a must really :(

Jelly, I hope you manage to sort out the issues with pre school. Early learning is so important and both you and JJ need to be happy with it. I am sure your complaint will make them buck up their ideas.
How time had flown with Flo. I cannot believe its that pulling up time already. Where does the time go?
It must be a tough decision to think about moving jobs. I hope you don't struggle too much with the decision and good luck with the CV.
Are you still enjoying the running? Whenever I see your FB with it I always want to go out for a jog! Xx

Boony, so glad to hear that Jayden's operation went well. I am sure he will adjust soon to the noises that must seem different now.
A very happy belated birthday and enjoy the weekend without the children.
I also have a wedding in August and I'm hoping to look lovely and slim in a nice new dress!
I am still working hard at T25 and coming up to the end of beta week 2.

As for me, Jelly I am currently on the mini pill as I am still feeding Elsie so my options are limited. The implant just wasn't right for me. I feel strangely in control of birth control now, knowing that if we decide to TTC I can just stop taking it.

I am gearing myself up to 2 weeks with 3 children all day! I'll probably be tearing my hair out this time next week!
Have a good weekend ladies. Xx

Boony happy belated birthday. Why does the snake need to go was it getting too big? Fingers crossed the gromits work. Hope you get some 'me time'

Teeny I much preferred the pill but my bmi is too high at the moment so that limits my choices I'm happy with. You should just go run

We went to friends last night and had someone from nursery look after them they settled within 30mins and slept happily . Feels so good to know we can go out some evenings without worrying. We are going round each others for 3 course meals for the next 3 weekends. Last night was carribean theme was lovely evening even if dh did annoy me at one point lol

She's a Boa Constrictor and was getting to 6 foot long but she would've grown to 9foot. It wasn't her size that was the problem she was getting a bit feisty and difficult to handle unless we were both there. Tarron has been promoted and is now on squadron which means he will be in america for 6 months of the year leaving me at home on my own and we didn't think i would manage to care for her properly on my own so it was better that she went to a new home. I'm happy she's gone to someone who can look after better but sad that she's gone.

Its lovely when the kids settle nicely when you aren't there. Glad you had a nice evening.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes x

Hellooo! I'm still around, I'm just useless at keeping track here. I vow to keep up in future. I'm mostly stalking around the pregnancy sections.

That's great about the children settling well so you can go for dinner Jelly. That sounds great, I am even a tad jealous! ;-)

Boony, 6ft, wow that is one hell of a snake! Sorry to hear you had to rehome her. :-(

How many weeks are you now Becs? Xx

Wow, that has flown by honey. Enjoy the first proper look at bubba tomorrow and do post some pics! Xx

I hope all you ladies have had a lovely Easter time. Back to normal tomorrow which I am glad about for the routine, but I will miss hubby and the kids. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->