• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

Good to have you back Louise !! I can understand the guilty feeling a little but I think that's the great thing about us lot. We share all the good and the bad, the highs and the lows.... I'm seriously made up for you guys xxx

Teeny - it will happen for you. Are you metformin still ? Is it worth speaking to a doctor soon and getting checked. PCOS sucks xxx

I have never used metaformin Laura. I don't even know what it does!
I have finally booked GP for a couple of weeks from now. I guess the initial testing will be to check for ovulation. If I do, that's great and we can just keep on trying naturally for a while. ��
Riley was a Clomid baby. I took progesterone and then Clomid. I think the ovarian drilling played a part too. X

I pretty relaxed about it at the moment, but I am sure that will all change soon. We will get there I'm sure. Xx

I have never used metaformin Laura. I don't even know what it does!
I have finally booked GP for a couple of weeks from now. I guess the initial testing will be to check for ovulation. If I do, that's great and we can just keep on trying naturally for a while. 😃
Riley was a Clomid baby. I took progesterone and then Clomid. I think the ovarian drilling played a part too. X

I pretty relaxed about it at the moment, but I am sure that will all change soon. We will get there I'm sure. Xx

I have a feeling it will happen completely naturally for you before you have any intervention! I have my fingers crossed!

Bleugh,. Wayne has told me there's a high chance he might have to go to Iraq in the next couple of weeks for 6-8 weeks - so over Xmas time. He said it's either that or for 4 months from January. Would rather neither!! :(

Oh Louise, what a horrible situation. Lose him for Christmas or over a lot of your next pregnancy. I feel sorry for you my love. I cannot even imagine not having DH at home to help out. Sending you my love.

AFM, I am currently CD30. I have absolutely no idea when AF will show. BFN here but that's actually a good thing as DH has changed his mind at the moment. He actually told me that he slightly avoided what may have potentially been my fertile time. It's all to do with the children we have, Chance in particular. He is such hard work and changes the dynamics of the house with his behaviour. DH wants us to work on the behaviour of the 3 we have before having another. He said he would love another, but not until he is happy with how we are with dealing with the current ones.
So once AF shows we are holding off TTC for the forseable future.

How is pregnancy treating you? I am going with boy already! Lol xx

Teeny - the main thing I hate about pcos is the not knowing if ovulated or not and stupidly long cycles. In with Louise thinking it will happen naturally when you least expect it too. Even though you are putting ttcon hold will you still go to the gp or think about ntnp?

Louise - I think you have no reason to feel guilty and don't think anyone has anything but positive thoughts about no3

Lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong - if I didn't have my one and only night of heartburn I wouldn't have tested as I had absolutely no other sign I was pregnant with jj I was sick for ages.

Hope Wayne doesn't need to go

Well I am now on CD32. I have absolutely no idea when AF will come obviously. It's so frustrating. My cycles were really short for a few months, last month was a lovely 29 days which made me feel 'normal' and here I am this month still waiting!
It's been a horrible month to be honest. I have had some really bad tummy pains so I am hoping it's nothing more than the PCOS.
As you say Jelly, you can't even be sure when you ovulate of if you do as OPKs are not suitable for those with PCOS so it's all one big guessing game!
How are you Jelly? Xx

Tina have you tested again just in case? Sorry about putting the ttc on hold.. Do you agree or are you gutted! Are the other two naughty or is it mainly chance.. Have you thought about him spending more time with his father or do you think that's the problem?
For what it's worth I always think your children behave really nicely and chance was lovely and polite when he was here!

Thanks jelly, I am throwing up every morning which should make me happy but until I have that scan I won't relax! 11+1 now and no word about the scan yet! Not even booked in yet I have to wait for an appointment from addenbrokes!!

How are you 11 weeks already?! That has flown by. I have been so lucky and never thrown up. You poor thing. Xx

I have tested this morning and BFN. I am not testing anymore and I am just going to wait for AF.
It's mainly Chance as the little ones are actually being super special at the moment. I guess its always hard with one child so much older and hitting puberty etc with ADHD to throw into the mix!
We will probably NTNP now I guess. What will be will be.

Oh dear hopefully it will pass soon and you will start to feel better did you get bad sickness with the girls? How are you finding being back at work full-time?

JJ has been really good with wearing his glasses but has started getting upset at nursery as some of his friends have been saying he looks silly :'( I don't think they mean it nastily its just something different they aren't used to.

Floflo is a complete handful so independent and strong willed but loving how we seem to be really bonding together at the moment.

Mum is finding things tough at the moment and makes me feel bad I'm working full-time as can't spend as much time with her as I'd like. Shes hoping better living on her own.

I didn't get the job I had an interview for apparently I was too similar to the internal candidate who they have the job too but I see it as a positive that out of everyone who applied I came 2nd. I'm putting a case forward to work about my department being over looked and hoping my manager can agree with the points I make for me and my team.

Getting fed up of being fat so have started running in my lunchbreak at work and trying to stick to Dr principles 80% of the time in the hope weight will soon fall off me.

Teeny I dread the stars and others hitting teenage years in is already difficult to get out of bed in the mornings

Jelly, it is hard when you don't get the job, but you were obviously fab to be so close to getting it. Their loss lovely.
I bet JJ looks super cute in his glasses, but as you say the other kids probably don't see them on children very often and would explain them being a little mean. He should tell them it's because he is super special and that's why he gets to wear them.
What is Dr Principles honey? I've never heard of it.

AFM, I saw the GP today and he will refer me for a scan on my ovaries. In the meantime I have to wait for AF to show so that I can go for a day 21 progesterone test. I just want it now so that I can get on with finding some answers.
Just knowing I ovulate at least will give me some peace of mind. And if I dont... Well, at least I'll know.
Still having pains which is frustrating, my body is telling me AF is coming but it doesn't show. What a stupid body I have.
Sorry about the rant. Xx

Silly auto correct Dr principles is meant to say sw principles(slimming world)

Went for my lunchtime run only did 25 minutes but ran faster which was good. Got back and had to pick up in from nursery as he's got a high temp. Might explain me being up last night with both of them at 4 in the morning. He's come home and been fine playing and dancing are his tea etc so not sure what to do for tomorrow now.

Teeny that's great news the doctors are actually doing something. Have you had the scan before? I thought once you have pcos you always have it, am I wrong?

The scan I have had many times before Jelly. And it always shows the same thing! It can show how many there are and how big though so it's always good to check whether it's better or worse. It will probably be a long wait as we know what the NHS is like.

Well done on the run. I wish I could get my lazy arse motivated again! It's just not happening though.
I hope JJ feels better. My kids are always fine when sent home from school too. Strange beings are children! Lol xx

For second I thought you said I wonder what my knickers say!! Aww it's good to be back on here, happy memories :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->