• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

Had a lovely Xmas went to in-laws on crimbo then my mum's boxing day with all my sister's family and my auntie . floflo has become unbearably clingy again to the point she won't let me put her down. Its lovely she wants me but distressing her get upset when I need to do things. Both kids back to nursery today kind of got used to them being at home.

Got told Xmas eve my boss is leaving in 3 months only his direct managers have been told at the moment dreading who my new boss is going to be!

I have to agree you don't look the typical sufferer - fingers crossed your hormones kick back in again naturally xx

Your Christmas sounds lovely. Elsie is still really clingy at 2 1/2 but she is also really shy with it. Nursery is bringing her out of herself a bit as she can be really unsociable!
Hopefully it's just a phase with Flo and being back at nursery will help her too.

Sorry to hear about the change at work. The uncertainty is a killer. Especially if there are a few people you would hate to be your boss. FX'd you get a nice one honey.

It's a tricky time for us TTC as no-one knows. I have to try and make all my appointments for Thursdays as the children are all at school/nursery. If I can't change the appointments I have to make excuses to my Mum and it's tricky. I am hoping that the referral will be quick and the gynae will just start some meds. I am 35 this year and I think they are less willing to help past then, especially as I already have children. I am trying to get in quick and get it all rolling. Xx

Oh Tina how shitty. I hope the appointments come around quickly. Is there a concern about M's man milk?! Or is it just to check? I think you will have your bfp sooner than you think, it will work out xx

Happy birthday to chance! Did you do anything special for his birthday

How are you feeling now Louise afterbeing ill on your own and pregnant?

Louise, There is nothing wrong *hopefully* with the man milk, but it is all part of the referral so he has to do one!

Jelly, Chance was at school most of the day and then in the evening family came round to see him. As a 12 year old boy, playing on your new xbox and getting money from everyone is probably his idea of a great birthday! Lol

I am feeling so tired at the moment. The 2 little ones refusing to sleep all night and then early starts is killing me. :-( I feel like I could sleep for a week. Xx

Not lkng now until your gender scan Louise. Your pregnancy feels like its flying by. Xx

Teeny you being shattered sounds like me and dh at the moment both of us are really struggling at the moment.

Jelly it's so tiring being here on my own, everything is a huge effort at the moment but coping! Wayne organised us to have a cleaner for 2 hours a week on a Wednesday morning before he went so that will help as at least the bathrooms and floors get sorted and it's all lovely even if the kids trash it soon after!!

Teeny my gender scan is a week Friday, can't come soon enough I'm so excited! 19 weeks on Friday, I feel like it's slowing down a bit but that's probably just because the past two weeks have gone very slowly!

Yes that sounds like an ideal time for a 12 year old! It's all Alex would want to do!

Don't be silly Louise! Hardly anyone comes here anymore, but not because of you. I am here as I post on the TTC threads, but I guess the other ladies have no reason for hanging around here anymore.

We have a date for our I fertlity appointment in 4 weeks. This TTC our last is a very hard time and disappointing month after month. Are any others SS mummies trying to conceive?

How are you lovely? I knew you were having a boy from the moment you told us your were expecting. Ma new lovely little prince. Xx

I still can't quite get my head around the fact that it's a boy! Very happy just very shocked! We think he will be a ben or a Harry most likely, Lilia likes Sebastian which is seriously growing on me too!!

Tina I can't imagine how you must be feeling. It will all be worth it in the end. Life is so unfair when you see some total idiots getting pregnant who really don't deserve it! I think Carley is still trying and I'm sure there was another but I can't remember now!

I love all 3 names. I think my favourite is Harry. :) xx

4 weeks until our appointment but it's frustrating really. I probably won't ovulate this month so that's February out. March I will more than likely be having more tests which means we won't be able to try until April. :-( That seems like such a long time away but I guess it's not. I don't mind the waiting, as long as we were guaranteed a BFP. What scares me most is that we would like #4 but it may not happen. I feel greedy most days wanting another when lots of women are struggling for #1.
Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and lucky to have my 3, it just would have been nice to finally complete our family. Xx

Happy mothers day to you too Louise! How are you feeling lovely? When are you due again? Xxx

I'm feeling ok thanks Tina, better than I have in my other pregnancies! I'm due 5th June so I'm 28+3 today, 3rd tri! How are things with you! X

Okay(ish)! I am pregnant at the moment (sssshhhhh!) but due to right sided pain I had to have an early scan. I should have been 6 weeks but they dated me at 5. :-(
The lady said I will either a) have a miscarriage before I go back b) go back and there will be no growth.. MMC c) baby will have grown and my dates are off!
If I am only 5 weeks then I would have got a + at 3dpo which is ridiculous and never going to happen so I am super worried that things aren't going right this time. I have absolutely zero symptoms which worries me so I have another 10 days until my next scan.
The pain is from a enlarged corpus luteum which is great that it wasn't ectopic but I am super stressed and waiting for the days to pass to get an answer with what is going on in there.
Only DH and ladies on here know and now you! Please don't mention anything, not that you would!
I am hoping and praying my dates are out by a few days and everything will be okay. This waiting is torture. :-( xx

3rd tri already! It's great that this pregnancy is treating you better. I remember you telling us you were 9 weeks pregnant and it feels like yesterday! Have you joined a June 2015 group on here? Xx

Oh Tina congratulations! I had a feeling you might be! Try not to worry if you can.. I had no symptoms until way past 7-8 weeks with this one. Plus a scan so early is so easy to be out as they are working in the tiniest tiniest measurements. I have my fingers crossed this is a sticky one and you will be feeling like shit very soon (in a positive way!)

No I haven't tried to join a group at all, I didn't find them very nice when I was pregnant with Heidi so I've just left it this time! X

What made you think I might be?! I was on clomid in January and we didn't get pregnant. In February I was due my infertility appointment so didn't take it (left over from Riley... Naughty me!) and we had a natural pregnancy. I was in shock for about a week! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->