• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

Not seen this page for sooo long :/ good to see it though :) xx

Ah sudden memories of the days we used to struggle to keep up because there were so many posts every day!!

It was sooo hard to keep up.. think that's one of the reason I stopped posting especially when the Facebook page was set up xx

Looks like it's just back to us regular few!
How are you feeling Louise? Any sign of a bump yet?!

AFM, I had my scan and surprisingly only one of my ovaries is polycystic now. She said my right one looks normal. So, I am guessing if I ovulate from my right we might have a chance, but with the left one not so much.
I have my day 21 bloods on Thursday but I have had some brown spotting (TMI) yesterday and today so maybe AF is coming early as she sometimes does.
I wouldn't say we are trying, we just have sex when we want to and if it happens it happens. Obviously I try and time it right without telling him! Lol

How is everyone else? Xx

Oh Tina that's great news about your ovary! Fingers crossed this will happen for you soon then!

I'm looking slightly rounded (more than usual!) but you wouldn't know I was pregnant if you didn't know.. If that makes sense! Still sick most mornings but other than that actually feeling pretty good at the moment, long may it continue!

As of tomorrow Wayne is on 5 day notice to go to Iraq, for anything between 4-6 months.. Should be back by baby's birth but still a bit shit. Hope he's here till after Xmas at least x

I don't know how you do it. You are super good. If Mark was going away I think I'd have a breakdown! I really hope that he is able to stay for Christmas.
Have you told work yet? Will you be able to go back at all?

Well, this month is super shit TTC. I have been spotting for the last 3 days. I am only CD19. A super short cycle this month means that my crappy body is once again doing as it pleases. :-(

I am super stressed though. I don't feel like I will ever be organised for Christmas. Perhaps that's not helping. Xx

Yes work know, but I'm only contracted for two terms so until July so I don't know if they'll extend that knowing that I'll be away till after Xmas at least, have to wait and see!
I hope Wayne doesn't go until after Xmas but not massively holding my breath, they've lined him up for an amazing job, he'll be made acting QMSI so a rank above where he is, he will be based at the British embassy in Baghdad and he will be running and overseeing the whole programme from there, so basically the army's lead search person. Which is fab and will be brilliant for his career. They are assuring him they'll get him home for the birth but it's not 100%! Argh!

Sorry your body isn't behaving itself, I'm sure it will happen for you. I too am nowhere near ready for Xmas, haven't even decided what we're buying Heidi yet! X

That is awesome about his role promotion. What a fantastic opportunity for him. I pray that he is home for the birth.
I guess Heidi has a lot of Lilias hand me downs so she doesn't actually 'need' much which makes present buying difficult.

I had my bloods done today a day early as it won't make a difference anyway. Progesterone is low during AF and as I am super busy tomorrow I did it today. I have done all I can this month. Onto next month we go.

Hi SisterRose! Xx
AF got me this morning on CD40. These long cycles do my head in! GP tomorrow to discuss my options. Xx

We have to be referred to the gynae. First of all, M has to do a semen analysis again! Oh the joy. LOL. My progesterone was really low at 1.4 (anything above 30 shows ovulation) so I was way off my body even thinking about it.
It is now a matter of waiting for the first round of appointments. I'm not sure how long that will be but I am presuming it will be a while.

Happy new year to you all. Xxx

Oh Tina is there nothing that can help you regulate and ovulate without Clomid? I have 90+ cycles but hope it improves when I lose weight.

Happy New year everybody xxx

I'm not sure Jelly. I only weigh 10st so weight isn't my problem. When i went for my scan, the sonographer actually said 'you don't look like you should have PCOS'.
I don't mind the Clomid if it helps us with out last and final child. I just think of it as a means to an end. Hopefully just a few rounds to get us there.
It's just so frustrating isn't it with the long cycles. However, only a pain when TTC as the rest of the time it's nice not to see AF as often! :) xx
How are you my lovely? Did you have a good Christmas and new year? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->