• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars

I don't know, I've not logged into here for so long but thought yesterday I would as I thought there might be some news with you! Must have felt it in my waters lol! After all that you caught naturally again, how lovely, I really have my fingers crossed! Look after yourself x

Thank you. I always remember you saying that I would get pregnant naturally with a little girl! I hope you have some kind of weird 6th sense and you are right! I would love another girl. Xx

I've just thought, you are the first September star to know! I wonder if anyone else still logs in to find out. Xx

yay congrats tina! I really hope it all works out and the measurements were wrong.

Cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going Louise! Although its probably not going that quickly for you!

Looks like I've been rumbled! Lol xx
Hi Boony, you're never really on here! I guess because I have spilled the news that everyone will visit the page now. How are you? Xx

Haha was about to say, I wonder how many log in to see if there have been any posts! It had been ages with no posts! Yep I did always think you would fall pregnant naturally, let's hope it's a sixth sense!!

Louise it did feel like it was going fast but it seems to have slowed down a bit! Mind you, I'll have my 32 week scan on the 10th April and then it should (hopefully) only be about a fortnight until Wayne is home so that will help!

So it's countdown to baby and also Wayne's return. You have an exciting couple of months ahead. What is the scan at 32 weeks honey? There are no problems are there? Xx

I log on everyday to read but don't post much. I don't really have a lot to say lol.

I'm ok thanks the kids decided to share their germs with me last week so i've been ill this weekend but managed to enjoy the weekend at alton towers for services day on sunday.

Not long at all to go now. The last 2 weeks of tarrons det were the slowest for me! He's been back 3 weeks now and its flown by!
We are trying to start up our own business so have been busy sorting things for that and then the usual madness that happens after det's has taken over a bit. He's back to work next week for 4 days then has a week off for easter then we should be back to normal.

Hope your scan goes well and time keeps going quickly for you. Is it looking like wayne will be back for the birth?

The scan is because my placenta is low lying so they're checking it's moved and all is ok. He should be back yes, but there's a guy out there with him at the moment who's wife gave birth 5 weeks ago and they've not managed to get him home yet despite promises!! That worries me, but I know who Wayne's replacement is. He's actually getting married early April so my main worry is that he would delay going out because if being newlywed which would delay Wayne coming home!

Louise what kind of business are you setting up? Can't believe he's been home 3 weeks already seems like just a few days!

Oh no i really hope he makes it home in time. I really feel for the guys who miss the birth and early weeks. Babies change so much in the first few weeks.

Its a online shop selling bioactive reptile accessories. Tarron is trying to encourage people to have more natural enclosures for their animals. For example our tortoise we have is in a bioactive enclosure which basically means it maintains itself with bugs cleaning it etc. I don't entirely understand it all lol

That sounds like a fab business venture honey. You love reptiles and exotic animals don't you! Xx
Louise, I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that Wayne is home really soon and gets to enjoy the birth of his baby son. Xx

To be honest i'm not that into them its more Tarron and i just look after them when he's not here.
He does a lot for animals with setting up petitions and fighting for their rights etc. This will mainly be his business and i'll just be helping with the website and Facebook page etc.

Tarron is hoping that when he retires in about 11 years he will be able to set up a business going round schools and doing talks about exotic animals and stuff. we've done it with our own animals for the past few years at out kids schools and its been fab. We are actually going again on wednesday and thursday to do it again.

Sounds amazing! Massive good luck to you both on it!
How are you feeling Tina? When did you say your scan was? Next week? X

I'm okay thanks Louise. My scan is next Thursday morning. The days are dragging. The unfortunate thing is, it's Marks birthday the day after so if it's bad news it will ruin his day. :-(
I would have had a private scan tomorrow but we have to wait in all day for a new cooker which spans 3 appointments. At least we would have a better idea sooner if it was good or bad. I have got through the last 7 days since our first scan, and only that time again to wait. We have a few things going on to help us keep busy. Xx

Thanks Louise, we are looking at possibly opening next month, but all depends on how quickly the supplier can get the stock and how quickly he can photograph it all (its all unique pieces nothing will look the same).

Hope it all goes well tina. Keeping busy is good it'll make the time go quicker. Try not to worry though (easier said than done i know).

:Hi:

Tina - hope the cramping passes quickly and it's nothing but baby settling down. Have you bled in any other pregnancy. Will have everything crossed for you that everything is ok xxx

Louise - can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going (maybe not for you!). Really hope Wayne manages to get back ..... It still amazes me the courage both the men and army wives have. In hoping to sort through JJs old clothes soon so hopefully can send things into you soon xx

Boony - I liked your fbpage this evening - think it's a great idea and for Tarron to be passionate I'm sure the business will be a success.

Afm - I'm really stressed at work, probably the worst I've been in 8 years, to the point I've broke down in tears twice at work and twice at home in the past month. If im honest I'm worried how badly I'm not coping. I have a new boss starting in 2 weeks which isn't helping and I'm staying I need an additional head count but hr and my boss aren't listening. I'm trying to put a business case together too. It also doesn't help I went in to my boss 3 weeks ago to say all salary surveys state they are not even paying me the minimum for my qualifications to be told they were aiming to align my salary with a colleague who started the company 6months ago...... I said I shouldn't be aligned I've been at the company for 8 years and has positive feedback from directors that I do a good job etc my salary should be above someone joining the company and highlights the discrepancy and gap in my pay......... Feeling overworked and unappreciated with no one listening to the problems in my department so no support. Yesterday I contemplated walking out and just temping, but interviewed somone today who walked out of their job and started temping and to be honest I think it puts a big issue/hinderance in employability so I'm holding tight but looking for a new job.

Off to France with work next week so hope that gives me some time out of the office to have a good look at what I want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->