September Stars

I have thought that before! A friend of a friend fell down the stairs whilst holding her baby and knocked both her and the baby out! How scary!!

I have thought that before! A friend of a friend fell down the stairs whilst holding her baby and knocked both her and the baby out! How scary!!

OH MY GOODNESS...they both ok now? No long term effects i take it! x

Awwww Olivia is so cute :cloud9: thats also the name we ahd picked for Tabs, i LOVE the name Livie. I nearly called Rosalie Olive, she looks so cute!

Ladykara, Rosalie is the same she's not happy put down in her gym or bouncy chair. She'll lie so long as you talk to her none stop ha ha but not if i leave her to do chores around her.

Emzy thats awful, i hope she pays or failing that see if the person on BnB still wants it?
Hope your friend is ok thats really scary!! I stress when i have to walk down our path as Tabs wont walk in snow so i'm carrying both of them.

Tabs used to go cross eyed quite a lot but have never seen Rosalie do it yet.

Really random and totally OT but...

Has anyone else since having their baby(s) started craving foods they never liked before?? ...custard creams & nice biscuits!!!

Lilbumpblue - I think that loads! really creeps me out!

and I havent craved anything new since having Ellie but I'll eat pretty much anything anyway hahaa

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/HavingABaby/AfterTheBirth/DG_078330 thought id share this link! x

Yay I managed to get a couple of almost smiling photographs!

(excuse the little bit of sick in the corner of her mouth!)

IMG00372-20101203-1235.jpg

IMG00369-20101203-1234.jpg

Hey everyone

Ive been trying to reply for the last 3 days! Ive given up now so have missed 15 pages, :( sorry. Ive done a few personals!!

Re thinking about it was around this time last year we all conceived – I cant believe it! I think Roxy was made on the 17th December! The DH birthday! I still remember how I felt this time last year – getting annoyed as everyone seemed to be getting pregnant on tele – I remember shouting at Gavin and Stacey as Stacey found out she was pregnant haha! I got my BFP on new years eve! Was the best beginning of a new year ever!! I think its amazing we have all been speaking for so long! I didn’t really manage to get into the first tri thread, but had more time to get involved afterwards!
Looks like I missed the secret santa? Sorry! I won’t be going out of the house anyway for some time – this bloody weather and Roxy broke her snowsuit with her foot! Broke the zip, so Im waiting for a new one before I go anywhere!

Carley22 – don’t feel bad about the way you feel! If its making you feel bad then why put yourself through the stress? Yes some people might want to but cant – but everyone is different, and even though you can, if its making you feel down and you don’t like it, then why put yourself through the stress?

Sisterrose – bless little Ellie on her weight gain! Roxy has 5oz bottles and she has been sleeping through for a few weeks now, but I found when she woke she was soooooooooo hungry! So that first morning bottle ive put to 7oz and she guzzles it down!

Emzy – oh my gosh!! What a manic few days for you, cant believe that about the gas – but glad you and your family are all ok!! Ive been reading Matts blog for ages now and think its fantastic – makes me laugh!! Ive even shown the DH its that great!!

Ladykara – we do Roxy’s bath at around 7ish with all the johnsons nighttime stuff. I do her little massage. Come downstairs, dim the lights, she has her night bottle. Then have a little play, she then falls asleep at 10pm – and has been sleeping through until 7am for about 2 weeks now!! I believe little routines work miracles!!

Um what else has happened? The DH has been off work poorly so ive been making sure he's ok as well as Roxy - I cant complain though - he's looked after her when I had my postnatal check today (very late as I missed the last one!!) Im going on the implant I think - mainly because I wont have to worry about taking a pill everyday, so should be good. Having it done in 2 weeks - any ladies have experience of this? Does it hurt when they do it? Roxy had her 2nd jabs - she did really well, only cried for 2 seconds and smiled! She also weighs 12lbs 3ounces at 12 weeks and 1 day! 50th percentile now! She has also started laughing =) proper hysterical laughing when we are bouncing her in the air or on our knees! I felt so bad as she was proper happy, laughing and smiling before her jabs! Bless her lol anyhow hope everyone is ok :D

much loveeeeeeeee xxxxx

aww Louise how gorgeous!!

:hi: stmw!

I don't really know the girl that fell down the stairs, it's my friends friend. Apparently they were both fine but both had concussion. Makes me scared every time I walk down the stairs!!

Been to the doctors and my stitches have healed nicely, she said there is no scaring and she wouldn't have even known that I had a borderline 3rd degree tear if she hadn't read my notes! She said to just give it a bit more time and use lots and lots of lube when we have sex and it will get less sore with time. She was surprised however that I hadn't been invited back for a check up seeing as I was stitched in theatre. She said it's routine and I should have been asked back to the hospital. Bloody hospital are so crap!! Holly had a total meltdown in her pram whilst I was being examined... typical! She screamed the place down and went as red as a tomato!!!

Awwww Olivia is so cute :cloud9: thats also the name we ahd picked for Tabs, i LOVE the name Livie. I nearly called Rosalie Olive, she looks so cute!

Thats what we call her aswell "Livie" - I had picked the name as thought it couldnt be shortened but my nieces were finding Olivia difficult so shortened it to Livie and now I am using it too !! :haha:

Oh my goodness I've forgotten everything I was going to say!! LOL!

Emzy, what a cow that woman is! How is her ebay rating? Definitely report her.

Laura, how were the jabs?

Louise, big :hugs:. Hopefully the time will go quickly and Wayne will be safely back home soon.

LBB - Thanks so much for putting the photos up. So is it the finish you're unhappy with or the general look? Do you like the prints being dark or would you prefer them just to be silver? Also how it the size as I noticed it was quite a bit smaller than the ones we do? We're thinking of doing a budget range so this info would be so helpful. Also it's interesting what you said originally about the snake chain as they're more expensive than the others. We might give people a chain option. Do you think that would be a good idea?

xxx

Oh my goodness I've forgotten everything I was going to say!! LOL!

Emzy, what a cow that woman is! How is her ebay rating? Definitely report her.

Louise, big :hugs:. Hopefully the time will go quickly and Wayne will be safely back home soon.

LBB - Thanks so much for putting the photos up. So is it the finish you're unhappy with or the general look? Do you like the prints being dark or would you prefer them just to be silver? Also how it the size as I noticed it was quite a bit smaller than the ones we do? We're thinking of doing a budget range so this info would be so helpful. Also it's interesting what you said originally about the snake chain as they're more expensive than the others. We might give people a chain option. Do you think that would be a good idea?

xxx

No i love the look its the finish i think, i excpected it to be nice and shiny and the prints to be silver too yes! Its about the size of a penny maybe slightly bigger il put it next to a coin and take a pic so you can see! The chain i always find they pinch, the option would be brill x

Honestly ? Awful !! For somebody who has tattoos I am a complete wuss when it comes to me getting injections so seeing them go into Olivia was even worse - We both cried (me probably more than her !) :cry:

Awww Laura :hugs:

Here you go fishy...

SDC10047.jpg

when iv just looked at it again im actually liking it more than first time i saw it..high expectation i think :haha:!

This time last year i had fallen over at work on the ice and was sent home as i hurt myself badly, i am terrified of the ice since then, walking to the car which is 4 feet away from my front door is a mission.

My mate fell down the stairs with her baby, she managed to keep baby safe in her arms, it was the shock which caused more problems, she was being sick, shaking, crying and scared to carry him down stairs since.... every time i walk down the stairs with paige her story runs through my head. How awful to both be knocked out... im going to even more careful walking down stairs now, or ill end up going down them on my bum in future..

emzy- she is 8 weeks today, a lot of people say they through this change.. really hoping it happens soon.
Report the silly cow, buyers take the P now sellers cant leave bad feedback

LBB- yep chocolate, i never used to have it, now after a meal i shove it down.. huge addiction for it, was hoping it would go after having paige, i also got into biscuits which i have never eaten before.

Louise- she is such a cutie, and i love her hair, wish paige had more hair

Fishy-they charge a extra £5 for a chain, worth adding the option, just get the chains cheaper so u make a profit on them ..

OMG we have got snow again!!! Grrrr!!!

Im gonna end up joining EA...im addicted to ebay! :haha: ..just got a brand new tummy turtle prop and play for £8!!! I did have it at £3.50 for a few days the 2 hrs before it ended 2 people started bidding on it so i left it a bit ate my tea then remembered about so logged on with 32 seconds to spare and snatched it right away!! :) x

I think these little stars are getting ready for food or ganging up on us cos tonight James started to be a grouch at about 5pm and didnt give in until after 7pm then woke again had a bit of a feed and is now flat out!! Think im gonna start putting him upstairs in bed thou because he gets disturbed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->