September Stars

Evening ladies xx

We have not long been home, Hope is fast alseep in her cot so we are relaxing!!!

Emma, I have to admit I was surprised you didn't get a referral back to hospital, but glad all is ok!! Tonight is the first time I have touched mine and it felt weird!!

Awww Louise she looks so sweet.

My friend is called livie and its just such a nice version, names always get shortend so you need to have one thats nice both ways.

LBB i like it :thumbup: it looks so sweet i REALLY need to get one done soon.

Well i'm just adicted to shopping :cry: I'm getting new boots, new gloves, new snood, a pair of new UGGS a pair for Tabs new nappies for Rosalie...urgh a new denim skirt more long tops and more leggings....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Hiya ladies, just had a quick read and catch up! I haven't had much chance to be on all day with Archie off school. I'm not convinced about how ill he actually is, but I guess you can't fake a high temperature last night! He is coughing and has glazed eyes, so there's something there. But he has loved having the day off!!

We've put our Christmas Tree and some decs up, the kids loved it. I'll be sick of them in the next couple of weeks!! It does look cute though, and Sam loved sitting in his bouncy chair and looking at the lights.

Ooooh!! Sam didn't wake for his first night feed until 4am this morning! He had slept for almost 8 hours in a row! I am not holding out my hopes for another good night, but we'll see.

Hugs to anyone whose little lads and gals have been having jabs! They're bloomin awful. :hugs:

Glad you got on okay Emzy. x

Sorry, the mind is now blank. Watching Michael McIntyre on the beeb. About to have pasta for supper then off to bed!

Claire, go little Sam!!!! I must of talked that up the other day!! Fx'd for another good night!!

Blob, I am the same!! I LOVE shopping!!!!! I also have some new uggs coming!!!

Thanks Becs!! It's been a good week for sleep in our house this week! Although last night I was awake for pretty much the whole 2 hours before he woke as I was expecting him to wake at any moment!!

I too am a shopper. I need to stop!!! Especially as the pennies wind down as the mat leave goes on!!

8 hours thats fab :thumbup:

Yea i think after this shopping spree i should have my hands cut off EEK!! Though i'm getting UGGS from a friends brother and they only cost 40-60 in AUS so yaaay!!

I know Blob! Well chuffed!! Don't think we'll have a repeat any time soon!!

That's good for UGGS!! I've got some rocketdogs at the mo, which are fab!

i hate selling on ebay, im selling dj hero for xbox, pick up only for £20.. someone asked if i would post it, had to explain if i would go to the hassle of packing and posting it i would charge more, they are going for £50 second hand and £15 postage.. i would rather take it to the dump its less hassle and easier to get to than the post office in this weather.

just a tip, large heavy items i use parcels2go.co they pick up from your house and has very good rates.... but im that lazy even weighing and packing items is too much hassle for me

P.s did anyone boo their eyes out with stacys video call from her family?

I don't know why I do it, I was just reading and looking at the thread in the Stillbirth/ SIDS section, so very sad. Makes me realise how truly blessed I am and not take things for granted. I guess its something that is always at the back of your mind losing your baby. There are some truly inspirational ladies in there xxxx

Becs I have occasionally had a look in there, when I was pregnant, haven't looked since Lilia was born. I felt like I was intruding and felt awfully guilty for being in there, and always spent hours sobbing afterwards! We are so truly lucky and blessed!

Looks like Angie and Amelia are staying in hospital tonight :( She mentioned pyloric stenosis.. it's like a blockage in the stomach. Apparently babies are 20% more likely to have it if a parent has had it... Wayne had it as a baby and has a scar on his stomach from the operation. I was only saying last night to my mum that I wondered if this is what is wrong with Lilia, she has vomited so much more than she used to, every burp I swear at least an ounce comes out! I will phone out of hours doc tomorrow if she is no better. I did find tonight though, after half a bottle and a bug burp, Lilia refused the rest of her bottle... until I offered it to her when she was laying flat on her playmat! She took the rest of it fine then.. I don't want her to get into the habit of this but to be honest I was just pleased that she took it all!
I thought that symptoms for pyloric stenosis were up to about 2 months so hadn't given it much thought. Poor Angie, must be horrid :(

I'm back at home with heat yay! Just making tea... I forgot to eat, I knew there was something I hadn't done this evening! It's tempting just to leave it but I need to eat... I do this when wayne is away, I just don't evernfeel like eating because there's nothing more depressing than cooking for one! On the upside I might be a bit skinner when he gets back yay! He is planning to be toned and tanned when he gets home... to be honest it won't matter what he looks like, I'll have been 4 months without any!!!!!

Thanks LBB! I think the black feet is something they've done on purpose. A chemical gets put on the piece to blacken up any print. We have a version of the chemical which we are going to give as an option. Lady K thanks for the advice re the necklace.

Laura, sorry the jabs didn't go well. :( At Harry's first jabs both me and the dh cried!! It's so hard seeing them upset. I would have a jab every day for the rest of my life if it meant Harry never had to have another one!

Becs, I cannot imagine how those poor women must feel in that section. My sister's friend is having a terrible time... only read on if you are prepared to cry as it's not very nice..
She was pregnant with twins and at 28 weeks they discovered that one of the twins was getting everything. They did an emergency C section but it was too much for that twin and they didn't make it. The smaller twin is still in hospital and has had to be resuscitated in front of them (amongst other things). THEN the other day she found out that her boss went in to labour at the same time in the same hospital and both she and the baby died in childbirth. I just can't get over how that poor guy must feel. For it to turn from one of the happiest days of your life to the worst in a split second

I am very thankful for my beautiful new family.

FX we have a better night tonight. He was awake every 2.5 hours last night!! Agghhh!!

Oh no Poor Angie, sending her and little Amelia lots of love and wishes xxxx

Louise, I would deffo call out of hours if thats what you think it could be xx You must eat woman!! I know what you mean, I never eat properly when its just me!!

Oh Fishy how awful...That poor poor man I can't even imagine how devastating it must be for him :(

It's the worst thing possible. It made me cry when my sister told me.

LBB - Also it's interesting what you said originally about the snake chain as they're more expensive than the others. We might give people a chain option. Do you think that would be a good idea?

xxx

I have to agree with LBB, I hate when I buy an expensive pendant and its placed on a snake chain as it constantly becomes knotted on the back of my neck with my hair :-(

P.s did anyone boo their eyes out with stacys video call from her family?

Her boy is so cute, it made my heart melt

Ooooh!! Sam didn't wake for his first night feed until 4am this morning! He had slept for almost 8 hours in a row! I am not holding out my hopes for another good night, but we'll see.

James sleeping pattern was really good until this week, dont know if its because DH has been working from home ?? But James is waking at 4am and then not settling down until his next bottle at 7.

Hope this is a turning point for Sam

ive missed 20 pages ! i really want to try and keep up with everyone, ive been getting really bad headaches and havent felt to great!

Ive been stuck indoors from the snow which im fed up with now i miss my buggy and i need to go to the shops to buy my secret santa!

Both girls have got colds and ive just been clearing up some major projectile vomit .

Right im going to read back at what ive missed!

I'm really needing to get cracking with secret santa but can't get off my estate yet!! I'm going to brave it tomorrow I think! They came with a snow plough last night but didn't get it all off, just compacted it further so it's just been pure ice today! Do we post them by the 10th? I haven't a clue what to get!

Becs i looked in there when i was pregnant and just sat and cried, i look at my two beautiful girls and think how lucky i am :cloud9:

Louise yaay for being home :) Awww i do that when Robins not home also i normally just eat what ever is left over from Tabs dinner :hugs: :hugs:

Hope Angie and Amelia are home soon.

I also have to do my secret santa ARGH!!

There was a story like that in one of the pregnancy magazines and i just sat and cried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->