• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Congrats canadabear so glad he's perfect :)

Well ladies! Yesterday was a turbulent day, I'm sitting here in hospital with my tiny baby boy dylan all snuggled up in his cot while I write this! He was born at 7.24 last night weighing a titchy 6lb 13 after only 8 hours of induction. It was pretty intense ill fill you all in properly when I'm home and can do my birth story justice!! I'm so grateful to you all for your support over the last 9 months and to all you ladies scared of labour induction- don't be, everything people tell you about forgetting it as soon as its over etc is all true! Good luck to all of you xxx

Congratulations firsttimer! I see his name changed again :)

I cant believe how many babies are popping out now its so exciting :D I'm enjoying my last 5 days of having just a toddler to chase after then the challenge really begins :lol: x

Congrats ladies! I had a doctor's appt. today and there's been no change since last week. Still 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Looks like I'll be making it to my due date Tuesday or beyond....

Olivia Marie :) Born 5th September 8lb 4oz both doing very well.

How it happened!!
Went into Labour on Sunday morning 2am went to hospital at 4pm Monday and was 4cm dilated and then was in full labour by 7pm Monday, after an internal they noticed the baby was trying to come out face first, 3 other doctors examined me to check and this caused my waters to break! they also noticed that she had a pooh!! I was then rushed to theatre for an emergency C Section.. it all happened so fast and was quite terrifying but i just had to trust they knew what they were doing.. Everyone was brilliant and i still cant quite believe she is here. All doing well now and at home enjoying being a little family :)

xx

Yikes, sounds scary BabyNo1 but massive congratulations!! Olivia Marie is a lovely name x

Congrats babyno1!

All the babies are trickling in.

Hope everyone is well! Just thought I'd share this link to a thread over in baby club once your little ones are born! xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...ies-even-if-born-late-early.html#post12741397

Hi ladies, I had my little boy on 7th Sept, weighing 8lbs 3oz and we have named him Joshua.

Am still in quite a bit of pain but glad to be home :)

Congratulations to the other September Moms who have had their LOs! xxx

Good luck Hayley!

Congratulations Mum2Ben :D Hope your pain eases soon x

I've had enough heartburn and tiredness last couple days to last me !! So please little baba it's time to come now!!

Aww Sam, hope shes not too much longer for you now :)

Congrats to the mummies who have their babys here safe and well :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->