• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Darcy Willow was born on 8th Sept bang on her due date! Weighing in at 7lb 13oz and absolutely gorgeous!!

Aww.. congratulations! What a good little girl coming on her due date! lol x x x

hi i've requested a few times to be added to the 17th- does momandpeanut not update anymore??? x x

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BABIES BORN!! :yipee:

Can't believe it has already been a week.. loving family life with our little man!

:hugs: To all the women still waiting!!

congratulations to all the new babies being born.

2 days till my section!!!

Aww good luck for your section! Can't wait to see pics of your LO! Have you spoken to RyliesMummy recently? She doesn't seem to have been on here for aages! x x x

Aww good luck for your section! Can't wait to see pics of your LO! Have you spoken to RyliesMummy recently? She doesn't seem to have been on here for aages! x x x

yea whats happened to her? hopefully something good?! x

I speak to her on Fb and she is okay, baby is still cooking away. Ill tell her you were asking about her xx

Hiya! Sorry ladies for some reason I dont get notifications for this thread anymore! I'm not too bad, mw app showed protein in urine and a massive jump in fundal height so off for a scan tomorrow to rule out oilyhydramnios x x

Too much water I think?? And yes you're definitely looking bumpalicious in your avatar pic RyliesMummy! Good luck for tomorrow, glad you're doing well apart from that! x x x

My baby girl, Isabella Marie, was born at 9.37am on 30th August bu elective C-Section, weighing 7 lbs 3 1/2 oz. I'm totally in love with my wee dot already. She's not actually a September Sweet Pea after all, but she's my little sweetie.

Congrats to all the girls who've already produced beautiful baby and good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Minky X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->