• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hi Ladies

Can I be added please. According to the internet calculater, I'm due 11th September. Found out I was expecting today - good way to start off the new year!

Big congratulations to you all and may we all have happy healthy pregnancies!

Congrats henrysmumkaz! Happy and healthy nine months :)

Well ladies I have nooooo appetite which is very unusual for me! I can only manage toast for breakfast and lunch around 3pm then don't want anything else!

Happy new year everyone :)

XxX

gosh look at all these bubbas due in September! I'm due 1st Sept according to babycentre date checker and very excited! this is my second so i'm quite chilled about the whole thing at the moment, although i'm having trouble sleeping as I try and figure out how I'm going to manage with a new baby plus my 1 year old (who will be 18 months by then!) Good to see you all and looking forward to the journey with you.

We are in the same boat. :) My little girl turns 1 on Jan 14th. :)

Hi, could you add me please. Due 3rd Sept. 4th Child. My oldest is 13 then 11 and lastly 2.

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a good time.

I have had to get up in the middle of the night to pee for the past two nights in a row now. Let the fun begin. :haha:

I too have found that I am in the bathroom more than I want to be! This is a great sign!

Hi everyone! Can you add me please. According to the internet bubs is due 5th September :happydance:

Not had very many symptoms yet apart from bloating. Still feeling af style cramps and sore boobs. Am actually looking forward to the sickness and tiredness just so I know everythings ok!!

I have felt the twinges but I never really did have AF style cramps.... About the morning sickness I would not be wishing for that .... you can have a perfectly healthy baby without it!

hi ladies,

Can I join in, my EDD is 8th September.

so far dont feel PG just awfully bloated, and water rentention, and i cant fit into some of my clothes its that bad :nope:

keep getting the occasional room spin feeling other than that just keep looking at my tests to see i wasnt seeing things!! :haha:

I still have all my tests right here too!

hows everyone doing today?

im feeling dreadful today!! stayed in bed till 4, no energy what so ever! have got food now (takeaway as i couldnt be bothered to cook) and have had a little bit and thats now me done..

so so tired.

I am tired and ready for a nap!

Congrats henrysmumkaz! Happy and healthy nine months :)

Well ladies I have nooooo appetite which is very unusual for me! I can only manage toast for breakfast and lunch around 3pm then don't want anything else!

Happy new year everyone :)

XxX

Rest while you can and be sure to take care of you first!

Happy New Year Ladies

Welcome to all the newbies

Ella let know when you have a due date and I will add you!

I hope everyone had a great night and may the rest of the year follow suit!

Hi can I join too? I'm due on the 3rd of September, so excited!! Congratulations to everyone and a happy and healthy nine months!! Xxx

Hello all! Can I join too please? Looks like I'm due on the 1st Sept!!!

This is my first ever post on any internet forum ever so please be gentle with me ;-)

I just turned 37 and it's my first... apart from a miscarriage last year. found out on Christmas eve, wasn't even trying so was a slight shock and still getting my head round everything. trying not to poo my pants too much and over think it all.

Usually a bit of a party animal and had a hard time over christmas, new year and my birthday (right in the middle of the two, conveniently) coming up wih excuses for why I wasn't drinking / eating mouldy cheese / doing bad dancing at 3am!!

So far my symptoms are: absolutely knackered, sore boobs, constantly thirsty and finding it hard to sleep - though wondering if that one's as much to do with missing red wine and all the thoughts running through my head as anything else. Also having random bouts of weepiness and crying at bad commercials on TV - christmas carols and Nat King Cole suddenly became particularly poignant and emotional this year...

Overall very excited but know it's early days and I'm no spring chicken so trying to hold it down but fingers crossed. Really glad to find you all!

Love SP xX

welcome everyone!! its such an exciting time.

looks like septembers going to be a pretty busy month!

Hi everyone! Can you add me please. According to the internet bubs is due 5th September :happydance:

Not had very many symptoms yet apart from bloating. Still feeling af style cramps and sore boobs. Am actually looking forward to the sickness and tiredness just so I know everythings ok!!

I have felt the twinges but I never really did have AF style cramps.... About the morning sickness I would not be wishing for that .... you can have a perfectly healthy baby without it!

I had morning sickness with my first for like.. a single day. I was blessed with no sickness for the entire pregnancy. She turned out just fine and very healthy... about 75% of the time at least :lol:

Hoping to join you ladies in a couple of weeks. I'm due to test on the 11th, but will probably wait until the 17th unless AF comes. My birthday is September 6th and Hubby's is September 16th so we're hoping for a September baby.

Good luck and :dust: callalin fingers crossed you'll be joining us. xxx

My daughters 19th Birthday is the 6th and that is when I am due!

gosh look at all these bubbas due in September! I'm due 1st Sept according to babycentre date checker and very excited! this is my second so i'm quite chilled about the whole thing at the moment, although i'm having trouble sleeping as I try and figure out how I'm going to manage with a new baby plus my 1 year old (who will be 18 months by then!) Good to see you all and looking forward to the journey with you.

How I'll cope with two and how my first little lady will react is my main worry at the moment. I don't want to do wrong by her and I know how hard those first few weeks with a newborn are:_ it's that that's really worrying me at the moment but I know I'll get through as when you're a Mum you just do :)

can you add me please? I think my due date is 6th Sept ...

:dust: to all

x

Me tooo me too! 1st September, surprise baby! Go back to work in 6 weeks, ooops!

xx

How I'll cope with two and how my first little lady will react is my main worry at the moment. I don't want to do wrong by her and I know how hard those first few weeks with a newborn are:_ it's that that's really worrying me at the moment but I know I'll get through as when you're a Mum you just do :)

Just let her be your big helper... fetch diapers hold bottle talk to baby when she is getting fussy..... they love to know they are needed to help with the new one!

Just let her be your big helper... fetch diapers hold bottle talk to baby when she is getting fussy..... they love to know they are needed to help with the new one!

we bought my neice an im the big sister top and she loved it felt all grown up :haha:

my mate at one point had 4 under 4, thats gotta be hellish, the last two were twins

Welcome to all the new ladies.... Happy New Year!!!

I have added everyone ( I think )

If I missed anyone please let me know...

I am starting to get headaches :( I hate that part of pregnancy but I will accept it gladly as long as this baby is healthy!

Hi, I've still not been put on the list!

I'm due 5th September :flower:

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"