September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Wow, I'm now a banana! Time is sure flying by fast!!

I had my ultrasound about a week ago and got some great photos of our little one and everything checked out well. Still staying team yellow!

lxr1 - I'm same as you, my midwife told me I have anterior placenta, so that explains why I haven't been feeling as much movement, just occasionally the feeling of light bubbles and flutters..... But then last night I felt baby's first real kicks!! :) so exciting!! DH even got to feel a couple of kicks too! :)

boys are so in the lead at the mo but i bet when all the yellows are born they are all girls lol. deffo boys month so far!

I don't even know what I hope I'm having :haha:
Would love either! x

First.timer, your avatar just makes me think thats what I'll be like come August :rofl:

-If thats a fan and not something else that makes me look totally stupid :dohh:

Haha that's actually a pic of me pissed after a spanish wedding where we all got traditional wooden fans in silk bags as a gift...! Not my finest hour- probably post a duplicate of me with a fan in labour lol, I have my snap happy bezzie coming to hosp with me to take some nice black and white *******s ;) anyone planning on filming it lol? Xx hayley I think so as well a lovely big bro for alex :) x

Filming it is really weird thinking, but as odd as it sounds I wish I had my labours filmed. But the only person who could do it is hubby and I wouldnt want him to miss out iykwim. Definately the most magical experience in the world x

i wish id have had mine filmed but dont think phones or camera's are allowed in the sterile theatre, and i wanna make clear id only have wanted to see the baby being born....not and blood and guts!!! I think this time im gonna ask to see my placenta, they dont usually show it you unless you ask after a section so i wanna see one...its gonna be my last chance of seeing a homegrown one as ive opted to be steralized after this baby :( im not gonna take it home and fry it up or anything weird but im curious about what it looks like!!!

:rofl: sell it on ebay - see all sorts on there.

I saw my placenta after having my first, completely different to how I imagined! x

i wanna make clear id only have wanted to see the baby being born....not and blood and guts!!!

Did you not see them be born?

My section they dropped the screen and let me see them pulling her out, didn't see anything gory- no blood and guts thankfully :haha:

I'd quite like mine filmed for mine and OH's eyes only! lol!

Talking of placentas, I read an interesting blog on a woman who made hers into pate :sick:

If anyone wants a read; Don't click if you are eating! lol

I caught a glimpse of mine after Henry was born - yucky!

If you want to see a placenta, and I hope this lady from 3rd Tri doesn't mind me pasting the link, heres one she delivered earlier... haha

(I came across it earlier today while stalking 3rd tri)

DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE AT ALL SQUEAMISH!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/602769-warning-my-placenta-pics.html

woah!!! maybe il skip placenta-appreciation class after all.... :wacko:

I find it amazing to think thats what keeps our babies alive for 9 months :) x

I got a pic of my placenta, OH thought I'd like to see it, as i was bit shaky and everything afterwards, and its just lump of skin n fat etc!

as a peice of "equipment" it is a fantantasic peice of kit.

I caught a glimpse of mine after Henry was born - yucky!

If you want to see a placenta, and I hope this lady from 3rd Tri doesn't mind me pasting the link, heres one she delivered earlier... haha

(I came across it earlier today while stalking 3rd tri)

DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE AT ALL SQUEAMISH!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/602769-warning-my-placenta-pics.html

omg i saw this the other day, i know its a very important thing and baby wouldnt be alive without it but it actually almost made me sick....uuuurgggghhh i do not wanna see mine lol :nope:

Been to see the consultant today because i am high risk because of previous sctions and a heart complaint, i also had open surgery to remove my gall bladder after my 3rd child and have a 5inch scar running from under my boobs to about an inch above my navel....anyway she has booked me in for two growth scans one @ 28 weeks and another @ 32 or 34 weeks cant quite remember which...! :wacko:

anyway she has suggested that i may not get as far as 39 weeks especially seeing as my babies have been big (the last being 9lb2!) it may put too much pressure on my scars so they will have to keep a close eye on me and i may have to deliver early....

on the positive side tho, i have 2 more scans to see my little (or not so little!) girl and if I do get taken in early at least i will get a bit of a breather before the kids go back to school as the way things were before @ 39 weeks is the same week as the kids go back, but the dowside is babies that are born before they are ready can sometimes have respiritory problems, but they will decide nearer my due date when she will be born!

Also have taken some bump pics today as EVERYONE has commented on how preggers I look so i think maybe bubba has had a growth spurt since 19 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG0111.jpg
    IMG0111.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG0109.jpg
    IMG0109.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
fifi, we have had similar ops and concerns as each other hun. im still waiting to see the consultant ggrrrr. i have the same worries about baby coming too early esp by section. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->