September Sweet Peas- Join Here

i was VERY overweight with my last pregnancies the dr's all blamed my high BMI for my failure to labour maybe thats why i didnt dilate? Maybe the signals from my baby to my cervix were getting diluted with all the cakes and pasties i was scoffing :rofl:

not a right lot of history in my journal tbh. with dd1 i went into labour naturally, got to 10cm and pushed for an hour and 3/4s, she had turned her head too early and was coming out cheek first....needless to say she wasnt going anywhere so that was an emergancy section after 21hours. 2 weeks after i had her i was back in hospital with pancreatitis ( https://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/pancreatitis/ ) that went on for the first year of her life even after i had my gallbladder removed when she was 4mths old.

skip forward 6 years and im pregnant after MC twins with DD2, opted for an elective section and flipping glad i did now as she was a whopper! 9lb 15oz. but she stopped breathing at 3 days old so had a stay in scbu for a while. she had issues when she was born and they wouldnt have it that she was earlier then 39 weeks. i knew exactly when i fell pregnant cos hubby was out of the counrty apart from the 2 weeks i fell pregnant, so by my date she was about 36 weeks not 39. im convinced if they had listened to me rather then just looking at the scan and not taking into account how big she was, that if i had cooked her for a bit longer she owuld have been fine.
DD3 was born 21mths later b elective section again. but i was tought with then this time and wouldnt let them dleiver when they wanted to. i wasnt doing that again.

fast forward to when DD3 is 8mths old and i slip on ice here and break my ankle in 3 places and dislocate it, requiring surgery to plate and pin it. get out of hospital, not able to walk and find out im pregnant with this baby. total shock. so there will be 15mths between these last 2 lol

gosh that was long wasnt it lol x

How are we all? Any plans for the weekend? This group is sooo busy now, i wonder how many members we have altogether?

It does look like poll-wise, the boys are in the lead :D We've been buying lots of pink the past few days, smashed now! :D

Hope everybody is well :)

Oh wowowow lovely pics!! Xx

I'm not sick any more- worst symptom for me is back pain :( and lack of energy. Finding work so hard :(

My back pain started yesterday!! Couldn't get comfy at all while I was sitting at my desk :nope:. Think I had a lot of ligament pain though because my bump has definitely grown overnight hehe Even had my first bump touching episode today with one of my customers!!!

I can't WAIT to start maternity leave.. Last day at work is 29th July but ML won't kick in til 19th August though. I've heard people say being off work for so long is boring but I know I'll be juuuuust fine enjoying the summer sun with my doggies! :happydance:

Pisces 24 - There's a lot of us now isn't there?! September is definitely looking like a blue month! Aww you'll have to get some photos of your pinkness up hehe Hope you're good!! x x x

Last September there was more blue right up until the yellows were born then there was loads more pinks! I reckon this year will be the same

Nana bump- keep the weekend of the 27th may free me u n fifi costa morning as I'm in tamworth for the weekend. Anyone else who is near is welcome to join our Bump-off

hey everyone, i had my scan on wednesday and found out im having a little boy :) x

We had our scan yesterday and are team :blue: couldnt be happier, but its so bittersweet. I cant believe how beautiful his little face is already, and from his profile shot he is his brothers double - literally! x

Also he's measuring a week ahead so we're having another chubber :) probs will be about 8lb at birth (38 weeks) eeeek x

I finally felt baby kick my hand! I have an anterior placenta so I've been impatiently waiting for this for weeks!

I've had tonnes of kicks and i can even see movement from the outside, it's pretty amazing!

First.timer- is your placenta blocking any of your movements do you know? Was mentioned at my scan that mine was very high up so i should feel everything x

Oh wowowow lovely pics!! Xx

I'm not sick any more- worst symptom for me is back pain :( and lack of energy. Finding work so hard :(

My back pain started yesterday!! Couldn't get comfy at all while I was sitting at my desk :nope:. Think I had a lot of ligament pain though because my bump has definitely grown overnight hehe Even had my first bump touching episode today with one of my customers!!!

I can't WAIT to start maternity leave.. Last day at work is 29th July but ML won't kick in til 19th August though. I've heard people say being off work for so long is boring but I know I'll be juuuuust fine enjoying the summer sun with my doggies! :happydance:

Pisces 24 - There's a lot of us now isn't there?! September is definitely looking like a blue month! Aww you'll have to get some photos of your pinkness up hehe Hope you're good!! x x x

How do you feel about people touching your bump? I don't be too impressed with it, i'm probably just protective (overly) :nope:

Feeling you on the backpain- i'm getting it all the time now!

I'll try get some pics up over the next few days, i'm gone into nesting mode already this place is getting a major spring clean tommorow!

only happened once or twice to me and really taken me by suprise! not really sure how i feel, makes me feel uncomfortable but i can kind of accept it i suppose? i havent asked about the position of placenta but at my last scan she said it was in a good position so i assume that means at the back...? cant feel a think from outside :( when did the rest of u feel it? xx

Well there's not much of a bump at the moment so it was a tad random haha Can imagine it getting annoying towards the end after happening lots of times though!!

I've only had the one day about 2 weeks ago when I felt about 3 kicks on the outside but since then it' gone back to being just lots of movements and kicks from the inside! I can see my tummy wobble though if I watch closely but it just seems that every time I put my hand there everything stops!!!

This little one just wants to tease me I think! haha x x x

I've literally only just started feeling and seeing the kicking from the outside :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->