September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Mine started about 20 wks 5 days and even at that it was only very slight. Even still, i'd have to watch closely for it to happen :)

what do you guys think to my name change? i dont think im far off it - i can ALMOST feel little flutters against my hand - i sit and convince myself that was it but its just not strong enough :( all i get is bladder shots x

Hayley - congratulations on your little boy, lovely!!:happydance:

i can feel and see movements from the outside now, mostly on an evenin when he is most active. it started about a week ago. try it when your in the bath on an evening, and you might see it.

firsttimer - honest opinion, im not very keen on felix, i think dylan and rueben were much nices :thumbup:

Hi - i'm due 17th sept - can you add me too please :) x x x

Happy Mothers Day to everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

Hi girls :wave: Not sure if I've already said hello here or not! :dohh: I'm due on the 26th and my 20 week scan is on Tuesday where we plan not to find out the sex but we'll see how the will power holds out lol! :) Feeling some real good kicks now but my 4 year dd feeling baby for the first time was so special :cloud9:

Lots of big kicks here too, love watching my tummy move all over the place :cloud9:

What has everyone bought so far? I have a few vests and sleepsuits and a nursery package on order - thats it :blush: Cant believe theres just 18 weeks to go, time is crazy, yet september sounds ages away doesnt it x

big whacky kicks are great aren't they?! :cloud9: I've restrained myself from buying anything yet but then we're staying :yellow: (I think!) Got big purchase to make b4 bubs is due and that's a car to fit 3 kids & the dogs in lol! Anyone recommend a BIG (i.e. 3 full sized back seats & big boot) 4x4? We're finding they're all just too small, it's a nightmare!

Congrats on the baby boy!! :hugs:

I haven't actually bought much of anything yet.. just a baby bath, breast pump and OH bought three pairs of little mod socks.. :blush: so cute.
A friend brought over 7 baby vests from England.. so that was a nice gift.
My mother is coming from Canada on Tuesday with TWO suitcases FULL of things!! :happydance: SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to see what is in there. I made a gift registry online for a shop in my hometown in Canada. Then friends and family bought things for my mom to bring over on her visit. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS BEEN BOUGHT!! :yipee: it will feel like Christmas!

Also, a friend that has a 4 month old baby boy just told us she has two huge bags of clothing and a moses basket for us!!

Hope everyone is well and happy!! Enjoying your pregnancys! :flower:

Hi ladies!

canadabear, that is nice!! You have loads of stuff ready fpr your baby! :)

I havent bought the baby stuff yet as I already have them with my son and clothes will be passed onto his little brother! But will buy few things like vest, nappies etc later.

Hope you all are well?? Xxx

Hayley thought you were stayin team yellow :rofl: What you like! How do you feel with a boy, said you were a bit anxious?

Ive got lots from Layla, eg bath, steriliser, bought bottles a while ago as they were on offer lol, bouncer, cot etc. Got pile of vests somewhere although can't find them. Bought few Next sleepsuits off ebay as new, and bought her a pink sleepsuit and pink blanket, oh and a hat and gloves set on the weekend, as she hadn't had a "pink prize" for when we found out she was pink!
Uhm ive already bought nappies and wipes too :rofl: I have to buy stuff in advance and steadily as can't afford masses at once!

I really didnt want to but it really was getting me down not knowing. I thought at least if I found out it was a girl I could 'relax' maybe? I was so sure it was a boy thought and I was right. I feel more at ease knowing and I am over the moon to be given another chance of seeing a son of ours grow up. This is our last baby and I was hoping we would have another boy, but would have been happy either way of course!

I've pretty much just bought clothes and a few packs of nappies - did buy him some wipes but ended up using them on Daisy :lol:

x

I have bought all the clothes ill need now I think- vests sleepsuits rompers a few outfits hats - bought my carseat and buggy and love it more than anything!! Hoping that most of the little things are bought I'm having two baby showers so I should be ok!! I've knitted a load of blankets already and starting on some other bits-- main things to still buy are cot baby monitor moses basket....few bottles? I'm organised, for the first time ever! Xx

I have bought all the clothes ill need now I think- vests sleepsuits rompers a few outfits hats - bought my carseat and buggy and love it more than anything!! Hoping that most of the little things are bought I'm having two baby showers so I should be ok!! I've knitted a load of blankets already and starting on some other bits-- main things to still buy are cot baby monitor moses basket....few bottles? I'm organised, for the first time ever! Xx

Wow... go you!! I'm usually really organised but just haven't got round to much yet! Did you get the bugaboo cameleon in the end? Manage to find a bargain? xxxxx

Knitting aswell! Christ you are organised! Congrats on another blue bump, come on princesses theyre overtaking us :D (yep i got car seat and moses from LO too :D )

Hey Ladies! I found out last tuesday I am having a little boy too! There seem to be alot of blue bundles around at the moment. Me and the oh rushed out to mothercare after the scan to buy buy buy and yet I still got lots of gender nuetral things so I don't know why we didn't start earlier. I now have my Cotbed, Cotbed Mattress, Travel system pram with carseat, Cot bedding, Vests, sleepsuits, Bath set, Baby towels and flannels and outfits. I got Wipes and nappies ages ago when they were 1/3 off at sainsburys and on offer at tesco. I feel so calm now I know I'm having a little boy and we have more of the things we need.

Does everyone have names picked yet? x x

WOW.. talk about an overload of blue!!!:haha:

congrats everyone on their scans and being team blue!! I am already head over heels in love with our little boy!! He has been kicking up a storm lately and I am sure it won't be long before OH can feel him moving around in there! :happydance:

The leaky boobs have started!! CRAZY!! Might have to actually go out and buy a package of pads just to be on the safe side.. though it isn't really that much. For some reason they leak more when I am reading my baby books.. :shrug::haha:

Name we like: Matthew Campbell S. - any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->