September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

It's darker than the control! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
That's awesome Bug!! You make me want to go out and buy another FRER!

Thanks ladies! I had to promise Dh this was the last one I would buy to get this one lol. I'm cut off!

So frustrated. I had a beta drawn on Friday, with plans to follow up today. The outpatient lab at the hospital isn't even OPEN today. I found the number for inpatient lab and while they were very kind and helpful, there isn't even an order for today's beta. I called my OB and of course got the answering service and the answering service lady refused to page the doctor- instead would only connect me to the L&D triage at a DIFFERENT hospital. So basically- can't know if I'm doubling in 48 hours because I'll have to wait an extra day to have the second beta drawn. I know normal doubling rates are 48-72 hours, and that merely having this blood drawn isn't what will make or break this pregnancy, but when it's absolutely impossible to relax about this pregnancy to begin with, it's really really frustrating. I know it doesn't matter to anyone I've talked to about it today, because they aren't the ones who have to worry about not being pregnant.
I know it's probably a stupid insignificant thing to rant about in the grand scheme, but I figured if anybody would understand, it's you guys.

That's so frustrating! Even more so when there is so much anxiety and emotion riding in those numbers. *hugs* Hun xxxx

Gorgeous line bug! I was a little confused with my lines today.

mrsgood - I agree with bug that's so incredibly frustrating. But since even if you get the next beta tomorrow you can still calculate your doubling time and see how it's going so I wouldn't worry :hugs:.

So my tests. My IC was again darker this morning. But my FRER was back to being lighter?? Doesn't make sense lol. I'll post a pic of the conundrum in a sec. Today's tests were taken with the same urine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
I will NEVER understand why the doctors are so lax about this stuff. I know those of us with losses are more tightly wound, but come on. Have some freaking sympathy and concern for a woman's fears!

And heres the FRERs :wacko:. Looks like the 11 DPO line almost while IC is way darker than the 11 DPO one. :saywhat:.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
Bug & MrsR, I blame you for this! :happydance:

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 8
Confuzion, we both bit the POAS bait :rofl: That is weird, but as everyone has told me with those FRER's, they can be flaky. Your IC is way dark and your FRER still has a beautiful line!

My IC isn't much darker than yesterday, but it's still a nice, dark, definite line!

Yeah I'm just confused why the IC would be darkening and the FRER lightening. Been searching and doesn't seem to have ever happened to anyone else in google history :haha:.

If I had only taken the FRER today I would have worried myself sick. Everyone else seems to have awesome progression with FRER :shrug:, not sure why it would be THIS flaky for me, you know?

I'm googling. It's not as like as 11 so it hasn't regressed much.

I don't know. There's a 2 day difference between the last FRER and this one. For it to go back is a little concerning.

I just don't understand why my cheapie line with the same urine is the darkest to date though. Getting close to control line darkness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
I would probably be having the same questions, but that ic is undeniable!

So based on this, I think my FRER is confused :happydance:.

And I'm not even 4 weeks yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
:dance::headspin::wohoo:

I'm so ready to see that! So freaking excited for you!!

Hello digi! I think your 13dpo test looks darker than the 15 since the actual background is darker. The line looks much darker than the 11 to me!

Haha sorry Cutie! Beautiful line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->