September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Great scan pic bug!! I was going to ask on the facebook group if you think you have an idea on what you are having? Did she show you any angles??? Just curious :) I hope that rule isn't in Ontario (waiting till 20 weeks). My friend said the ultrasound technician pointed it out to her. But that was 6 years ago.

Good luck with your appointment babyfeva!!

Happy 16 weeks carebear!! :happydance:

Good luck at your appointment babyfeva!! :thumbup:

Good luck at your appointment babyfeva! I just realized your from CA as well :D

I hope you have a good appointment, babyfeva :)

10 days until our anatomy scan! It was originally scheduled for the 22nd, but my husband ended up with a work conflict- I was so disappointed I basically told him he could reschedule it himself or I would go without him- so he scheduled another for a day sooner ;) I am still feeling girl vibes from this little one!

Good luck babyfeva!!!

Carebear- no she had the screen turned away for most of the scan- only turned it to me when she called my husband in then only showed side views

Happy 16 weeks carebear!!

Glad your scan went well bug!

Good luck for your appointment babyfeva!

Ooooh not long till your scan now Mrs GH! Maybe another girl for the thread!

Good luck babyfeva!!!

Carebear- no she had the screen turned away for most of the scan- only turned it to me when she called my husband in then only showed side views

I have a feeling that will happen to me too. The place I've been going to seems very secretive in not giving me info. The only reason I got the NT result was because they had to write it on the bloodwork report that I took with me. She didn't explain the numbers or anything. I'll be annoying my doc office the second they receive my result!

Bug where do you live?

When I had my anatomy scan with my daughter you have a screen just for you and your partner to watch and the sonographer told us what she was looking at and measuring for everything.

Happy 16 weeks carebear!

Not long until your scan mrs GH!

Welcome and congrats Lea! Can't wait to see what you're going to have.

Welcome LeaM!!!

Yazzy- in in British Columbia- west coast of Canada :)

Welcome LeaM! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Bug - ahhh every country and to be honest even different counties over here have different rules. Either way I'm excited for you on the 30th...that's when my anatomy scan is eeek!

Awesome!! I'll be getting off work around then, hopefully by the time I get up, there'll be a fun update :)

Good luck LeaM!!

I'm so excited!! My LO must want to be a ninja too!! He/she was moving like crazy yesterday!! All tiny flutters that really tickled me in the same spot yesterday. Either s/he found the perfect spot or getting bigger so I can feel more :). Either way, I'm stoked!!

Mrsgoodhart- you must have been working nights too! Hope your shifts was good. I'm very ready for bed! Lol

So exciting Carebear!

Any news LeaM?? :)

Congrats leaM. We're a little short on boys in this group! Get any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->