September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

He looks like he's scratching his head in the first one. Call me weird but I love potty shots! My baby's is one of my favorites. Look Mom, I'm really a boy!

Welcome LeaM!!

Carebear, who is Blue? I missed it?!?

I can NOT get enough to eat!! Lol!! She is moving so much. She woke me up from a nap by balling up.. it was weird and somewhat painful.. but so cool!! Anatomy Scan is Wednesday! I can't wait!

Welcome LeaM!!

Carebear, who is Blue? I missed it?!?

I can NOT get enough to eat!! Lol!! She is moving so much. She woke me up from a nap by balling up.. it was weird and somewhat painful.. but so cool!! Anatomy Scan is Wednesday! I can't wait!

LeaM is blue. I think there's 3 of us now. Can't wait for your scan!

I am out again. We lost our beautiful baby girl, Athena Rose, to placenta abruption due to how large the SCHs got. :cry: She was born on April 11th :angel:

I'm so very sorry for your loss Radience xxx

Oh Radience I don't have the right words and can't imagine what you are going through now. Thinking of you and I'm so sorry to hear about Athena.

Good morning ladies,

Radiance, I wrote to you on another forum, but I wanted to let you know again that words can't express my sadness for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are going your way during this difficult time.

Bug, love your scan pic!!

wantabby, excited for your scan on Wednesday!!

Christi, thank you for sharing that link! For the price I think I'm going to get one too!!

toothfairy, happy 19 weeks!!

Mrsgoodhart, excited for your anatomy scan!!

carebear, happy 16 weeks!! So exciting you're feeling your little ninja in there too!!

Welcome LeaM and congrats!!

I'm so sorry for your loss Radiance, I pray God gives you the strength to get through this tough time. :hugs:

Thank you Mrs. R and happy 19 weeks to you as well :D

Wow, I've missed so much in 2 days!

Sorry if I don't mention someone. Not sure I read everything I missed - it was several pages.

Radiance - so sorry for your loss. May your little girl rest in peace. I can't imagine losing a baby in advanced pregnancy. We're all somewhat prepared that anything can happen during the 1st trimester, but once that is over, everyone (including doctors) usually tell you you're most likely in the clear. So I can't imagine how that must feel. Big hugs and prayers for you and your family! :hugs:

LeahM - congrats on expecting a boy! :thumbup: We definitely need more boys in this thread! :winkwink:

MrsR - that's exactly what I thought about the fetoscope. I got notification that mine shipped today, so I should have it around Wednesday. I'll let you all know how it works.

MrsG and wantabby - good luck in your anatomy scans! Can't wait to hear all about them! :thumbup:

AFM - my anatomy scan is next Tuesday the 21st, at exactly 20 weeks. I can't wait, but I'm also a little nervous. Hope all is good. DH is coming with me on this one, since it's one of the 'big' scans. In other news, I've been feeling the baby move every day in the past few days :thumbup:. Still very slight, but very cool! Of course it's not yet consistent and happens anything from just 1-2 to as many as 4-5 times a day, but there has been progress. Up until a few days ago, I could only feel anything if I was lying down and really concentrating, and not every time even. In the past couple of days I've felt him when I sit down too, and I think today I may have even felt a slight kick while standing :thumbup:
Other than that, just really busy with our recent move. House is still a big mess, so we're tackling things little by little.

Oh, and happy 19 weeks to all the ladies hitting that mark! :happydance:
Will be joining you tomorrow :happydance:
So exciting that we're only a week away from being 1/2 way through the pregnancy! :thumbup: I know some of you are just about to hit the 20 week mark too, so congrats on all of you too! :happydance:
Sooo exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"