*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Does anyone else have their own heart beat doppler? I have one and I think I'm going to have a listen around 8 weeks.... not expecting much but I'll give it a try!

I have one! I listened today and heard the hearbeat! I'm about 8 weeks 6 days, which I think is on the earlier side, but I am very thin so that might have something to do with it. It took awhile to find and was quite low, but there was the heartbeat around 170 beats per minute. Such a beautiful sound! I say give it a go, but don't be discouraged if you don't hear anything because it is SO early and typically they don't pick up the hb until about 10 weeks. But be patient and move slowly, and swivel the wand around on each spot so that you pick up different angles. Once you hear it, you'll know - it sounds like a galloping horse. Good luck!

Soooo.

Anyone have a "sweet" smelling *ahem* *cough, cough cough*

DH and I were fooling around last night and he told me afterwards that my *ahem* smelled sweet....

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or an insult that it doesn't always smell sweet????

Anyone?

I have also not received this comment...but unfortunately poor hubby hasn't gotten too much action recently so I'm not a good person to ask! I was taking progesterone cream up until my last scan, which really made me feel gross. Hopefully now that I'm done with that things will change...I'll let you know if he makes a comment :haha:

Oh god. Those gross progesterone suppositories! I asked my doc for the crinone the last time I saw him, it doesn't slosh out in gross gooey globs the next morning, but it does build up at the cervix so you have to "finger sweep" every couple days...I'm much happier on the crinone...I don't even need panty liners!

DH is a hound...at least that's what I tell him. He tells me when I'm ovulating, before I know I'm ovulating, and he also can pinpoint when AF is going to stop...he said he can smell it....Thanks douche...way to make me feel uncomfortable with my body. :haha:

Does anyone else have their own heart beat doppler? I have one and I think I'm going to have a listen around 8 weeks.... not expecting much but I'll give it a try!

I have one! I listened today and heard the hearbeat! I'm about 8 weeks 6 days, which I think is on the earlier side, but I am very thin so that might have something to do with it. It took awhile to find and was quite low, but there was the heartbeat around 170 beats per minute. Such a beautiful sound! I say give it a go, but don't be discouraged if you don't hear anything because it is SO early and typically they don't pick up the hb until about 10 weeks. But be patient and move slowly, and swivel the wand around on each spot so that you pick up different angles. Once you hear it, you'll know - it sounds like a galloping horse. Good luck!

Soooo.

DH and I were fooling around last night and he told me afterwards that my *ahem* smelled sweet....

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or an insult that it doesn't always smell sweet????

Anyone?

I have also not received this comment...but unfortunately poor hubby hasn't gotten too much action recently so I'm not a good person to ask! I was taking progesterone cream up until my last scan, which really made me feel gross. Hopefully now that I'm done with that things will change...I'll let you know if he makes a comment :haha:

Oh god. Those gross progesterone suppositories! I asked my doc for the crinone the last time I saw him, it doesn't slosh out in gross gooey globs the next morning, but it does build up at the cervix so you have to "finger sweep" every couple days...I'm much happier on the crinone...I don't even need panty liners!

DH is a hound...at least that's what I tell him. He tells me when I'm ovulating, before I know I'm ovulating, and he also can pinpoint when AF is going to stop...he said he can smell it....Thanks douche...way to make me feel uncomfortable with my body. :haha:

Haha, that's amazing! Wow, he is really in tune with your body, huh? I don't know that it should make you feel uncomfortable - that fact that he is in tune is a good thing I think! I have never heard of anyone being so aware of all of their partners rhythms based on their smells though! BTW, did your docs ever determine the causes of your early losses?? I hope so and I hope that it is all straightened out for this time because you so deserve it!!

Soooo.

Anyone?

Haha, that's amazing! Wow, he is really in tune with your body, huh? I don't know that it should make you feel uncomfortable - that fact that he is in tune is a good thing I think! I have never heard of anyone being so aware of all of their partners rhythms based on their smells though! BTW, did your docs ever determine the causes of your early losses?? I hope so and I hope that it is all straightened out for this time because you so deserve it!!

No, they haven't figured anything out. We've seen 3 REs and a couple other GYNs and all the tests came back WNL, even the chromosome analysis.

Nobody seems to be able to figure it out.

Though my new doctor said that 50% of unexplained infertility cases remain unexplained, that there's still so much they don't know about reproduction...didn't exactly make me feel better.

But I'm on the steroid dose so that if it is my thyroid antibodies or NK cells that is causing the losses, this should help.

any of you ladies that have had kids before able to say if its normal that my "crampiness" is one sided? its not WAY far to the right but its definitely not completely centered under my belly button, id say its about an inch or two over?

This is how I announced my pregnancy to my immediate family!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
This thread has grown a lot since I last posted :)

I am now eight weeks pregnant, I had really bad morning sickness last week. I have been lucky to avoid throwing up, but off and on extreme nausea is my only major symptom.

My cravings have been mostly all things pasta :winkwink:

zebra glad all was well with scan

stuckinoki i am like that even now i am always checking :dohh:

AnakeRose glad all is well. why does she think you may be more than 8 weeks ?

Kiss08 i love that chart, do you think hearing heartbeat is same as seeing it as they don't listen where i am until the dating scan

Melissa_M i have one, was gonna try at same time that i got my daughter, cant remember if that is 10 or 14 weeks though :dohh:

I have found sucking on lolly pops helps my ms. It's stupidly useful as i can do it at uni as really dont want people knowing yet.

any of you ladies that have had kids before able to say if its normal that my "crampiness" is one sided? its not WAY far to the right but its definitely not completely centered under my belly button, id say its about an inch or two over?

Mine is never center with this one or my son :) :flower:

stuckinoki: Hope this one is your sticky bean! :)

Kiss08: That is super cute! I will post a picture later of how I will be telling my immediate family! :thumbup:

Kaili: With my DD I had pains all over all the time with all the stretching going on. This one my pains move to one place at a time. As long as it's not really extreme on one side or accompanied with bleeding, I'm sure it's just fine :)

mummytochloe: When I was pg with DD my boss gave me these little candy things to help with morning sickness. They were called "Preggie Pop Drops" and they worked pretty well for me. Didn't completely get rid of it but they really did help a lot.

mine has always been onesided too, i just always think of it as things attaching and getting proper stuck in, for me M/C has always started with really bad pains not crampiness

mine has always been onesided too, i just always think of it as things attaching and getting proper stuck in, for me M/C has always started with really bad pains not crampiness

thanks girls for all of the comments :) puts my mind at ease.

as a sidebar, im NOT an emotional person, i think i had a real symptom today besides the weird cramp. just found out my sis got into college in my city (my family's hometown is far away) and that she's going to accept the offer. i just bawled my eyes out with joy. what is happening to me???

Hi ladies!! I'm 37, due with baby#1 on Sept. 24. I m/c'ed in Oct. so hoping this is the one! Would love to join the thread. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

I am so HUNGRYYYYYY! Nausea stops for like an hour and I want to devour everything!

I bent over this morning and I threw up in my mouth a little bit :sick: not sure where that came from....definitely a first! lol

Here is how I am going to tell my immediate family:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/E1FC0B44-0E18-4DE0-BF49-F51B8BA3DEB2-4582-000005C319B6383A_zps6d156499.jpg

kaili: I can get emotional sometimes, but I have cried at least once a day for the last two weeks... Usually for silly reasons too!

Welcome moondust7!

Emmy1987: Me too, but I'm hungry for junk... I made some steam-fresh broccoli for lunch today and I thought I was going to throw it all back up... I normally love broccoli!

I am so HUNGRYYYYYY! Nausea stops for like an hour and I want to devour everything!

I ate a full lunch, extra order of fries and chocolate cake....3 hours after I had 2nd breakfast...

I'm becoming a hobbit! lol

first time ive done this... ate a whole bag of 20 mini powdered little debbies donuts today. in 20 minutes. SMH

O.O today really freaked me out, for about an hour I felt kick like flexing in my uterus, I was all...waiiit....thats not possible at all....lol

now it just keeps happening randomly on and off throughout the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->