*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Appointment went well. Everything looks fine. She did a papp because I can't remember my last one (I hate those!). I may be further along than 8 weeks (which I figured). Won't know that till my ultrasound. She put me on some meds for nausea which seems to be working, but the side effect is drowsiness (like I need more of that!). No fetal heart beat monitor on site today 2 more weeks till my scan. I don't know how I'm going to keep this pregnancy a secret from my new job with all the appointments scheduled. No one works in the evening!!

I was at Walmart today and walked down the chocolate aisle for the valentines day stuff and nearly lost my lunch....why oh why does chocolate have to be one of my aversions!!

Appointment went well. Everything looks fine. She did a papp because I can't remember my last one (I hate those!). I may be further along than 8 weeks (which I figured). Won't know that till my ultrasound. She put me on some meds for nausea which seems to be working, but the side effect is drowsiness (like I need more of that!). No fetal heart beat monitor on site today 2 more weeks till my scan. I don't know how I'm going to keep this pregnancy a secret from my new job with all the appointments scheduled. No one works in the evening!!

I was at Walmart today and walked down the chocolate aisle for the valentines day stuff and nearly lost my lunch....why oh why does chocolate have to be one of my aversions!!

My aversion is also chocolate and anything sweet lol I am glad your appointment went well :happydance:

Can I ask yall a question... I have recently developed a weird rashy type thing. They are little tiny patches (maybe 1mm diameter) but there are about 15 separate patches spread across my pelvic region, stomach, chest, sides and maybe one or two on my back. Theyre little tiny bumps surrounded by pinkish red. They don't itch, and they dont hurt but I can see them when I lift my shirt. Havent bought new clothes or changed detergents or soaps so I am wondering what might have caused them. If it was an allergy I feel it would be happening on my arms and legs too?

Anyone else have this or at least have any input?

I just finished my appt. My scan went well and baby is measuring right on time. The doctor saw the heart flickering away. She said my risk of miscarriage is now 3%. She said she would do another u/s in a month at my next appt. Only bad thing was I passed out after getting my blood work done. Oops!

That's wonderful!! How is she giving you a 3% miscarriage rate now (so much better than 20 yay!!) I thought it was 15-20 % up until the end of the first trimester for everyone??

So excited for my appt Tuesday! So scared as well lol

I just finished my appt. My scan went well and baby is measuring right on time. The doctor saw the heart flickering away. She said my risk of miscarriage is now 3%. She said she would do another u/s in a month at my next appt. Only bad thing was I passed out after getting my blood work done. Oops!

That's wonderful!! How is she giving you a 3% miscarriage rate now (so much better than 20 yay!!) I thought it was 15-20 % up until the end of the first trimester for everyone??

I have heard that when the heartbeat is detected and it is strong/fast, combined with measuring on time, your risk goes to 5%. I'm guessing she came up with 3% because I am young, healthy, and have no history of mc. I don't know exactly -- I didn't ask questions!! :)

Congrats on the great scans!!!

I am really trying to keep the bloating to a minimum, so so far I just get a bit at night time, but I noticed I am slowly gainly weight. Anyone else worried about the weight they may gain? I just want the healthiest PG as possible!! and that includes being conscience of the weight I am gaining during. I didn't last time and it took a really long time to get it off!! :blush:

How are you keeping the bloating down, I'm about to lost my mind I am SO bloated I look wayyy more than just-about-8-weeks, I seriously look incredibly pregnant lol, I've gained 4ish pounds only but it looks and feels like 20! Help :/

Here's the mc stats I found (see attached picture).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 38
I honestly feel like I need new bras!!!!!!!!!!!! The funny thing is that I bought new ones before we conceived! Lol! On that subject, I bent down yesterday in the shower and HOLY COW my BBs hurt!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else?? :-O

Me!!! Laying on my side, if I turn the slightest on my stomach I'm In severe pain! Think the growing has definitely started as well, need to go to the sore for some new bras :)

Here's the mc stats I found (see attached picture).
That same website has a calculator thing that I tried out and it actually made me feel better even more confident than I was before :)

I have heard that when the heartbeat is detected and it is strong/fast, combined with measuring on time, your risk goes to 5%. I'm guessing she came up with 3% because I am young, healthy, and have no history of mc. I don't know exactly -- I didn't ask questions!! :)

Oh I have never heard that, that's wonderful! Now I'm ever more nervous and anxious for Tuesday to come :):/:)

Does anyone else have their own heart beat doppler? I have one and I think I'm going to have a listen around 8 weeks.... not expecting much but I'll give it a try!

Does anyone else have their own heart beat doppler? I have one and I think I'm going to have a listen around 8 weeks.... not expecting much but I'll give it a try!

My sister has one that she's going to send to me.

Anyone having itchy and/or throbbing legs? It is the strangest feeling...

I didn't think you could hear it that early. Never had a Doppler.

Soooo.

Anyone have a "sweet" smelling *ahem* *cough, cough cough*

DH and I were fooling around last night and he told me afterwards that my *ahem* smelled sweet....

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or an insult that it doesn't always smell sweet????

Anyone?

Soooo.

DH and I were fooling around last night and he told me afterwards that my *ahem* smelled sweet....

I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or an insult that it doesn't always smell sweet????

Anyone?

Never had this comment :haha:

Soooo.

Anyone?

i wouldn't know. haven't let DH investigate the region since i got my BFP. dtd causes bleeding which makes me paranoid, and saliva makes for a dangerous environment for the baby should it get past the cervix, DH and I discussed that we would rather wait it out before we try anything just to be safe...

though I have heard that it can change in scent (it also changes with what you eat, so if you've started eating a lot of fruits that probably why)... but with pregnancy scent change is common, you should only be worried if its foul smelling so ive heard

I have one! I listened today and heard the hearbeat! I'm about 8 weeks 6 days, which I think is on the earlier side, but I am very thin so that might have something to do with it. It took awhile to find and was quite low, but there was the heartbeat around 170 beats per minute. Such a beautiful sound! I say give it a go, but don't be discouraged if you don't hear anything because it is SO early and typically they don't pick up the hb until about 10 weeks. But be patient and move slowly, and swivel the wand around on each spot so that you pick up different angles. Once you hear it, you'll know - it sounds like a galloping horse. Good luck!

Soooo.

Anyone?

I have also not received this comment...but unfortunately poor hubby hasn't gotten too much action recently so I'm not a good person to ask! I was taking progesterone cream up until my last scan, which really made me feel gross. Hopefully now that I'm done with that things will change...I'll let you know if he makes a comment :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->