*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

A lot of us seem to be hit with exhaustion! Thing is when you already have one or more children then you get no time to rest during the day. With my DS1 I used to just come home, nap, make dinner and go to bed!

I may have to spill the beans with my boss because my exhaustion is getting to the point where I'm not getting my work done. I'm too tired to work!

Such a lazy today, seem glued to my bed and trapped by the master of warmth that is my blanket refuses to set me free...

LOL no lie ive been so lazy that ive been "rinse showering" with a plastic bag on my head so I don't have to dry my hair. I get in, clean my pits and my hoo ha, and get out, put on clean undies and tshirt and fuzzy socks, fill my water cup, and get back in bed. I have gotten to level 115 in jetpack joyride in like 5 days. Havent washed my hair since monday. And there are 6 water cups on my nightstand right next to me. I really need to get up and go out into the world but I am just so comfortable!!

Am I the only one who hasn't got morning sickness? I feel a bit queasy when I first wake up but as soon as I eat breakfast, and no longer have an empty stomach, I'm fine. I know I should just be grateful, but with all the worrying that the pregnancy isn't progressing properly a bit of morning sickness would be very reassuring about now!

Hey I havent either, I threw up ONE ti.e at less than 4wks but it was only because I had a massive blood preasure drop from a sudden onset of diarrhea that totally cleared my insides out (sorry. Gross)

But anyway no morning sickness for me. Not really any nausea either but I am also a bored eater and tend to be munching on something all day long even pre-pregnancy and ive heard that the nausea comes from empty stomach so maybe thats why?

Someone (who doesn't know I'm pregnant) just told me a did a uterus grab. I can control my words but apparently I need to work on my non-verbals, too!

Someone (who doesn't know I'm pregnant) just told me a did a uterus grab. I can control my words but apparently I need to work on my non-verbals, too!

Ha ha ha!

A Uterus Grab.

That's awesome.

adopim no it's not so much for being in bed for 9. I will just metion it to her politely tomorrow, its a new lecturer (as we changed every semester) chances are she hasn't even read the plan yet
Hopefully the semester gets easier for you!
Adopim!

Is that your LO?!?!?!

OMG, she's gorgeous!!!

I was thinking the same! Can I order one like that please :)
Haha, she is adorable and is very smart. But she is the biggest 4 year old drama queen ever! So many things are blown as far out of proportion as you can imagine. :haha:

20 min till my first appointment! wish me luck :D
Good luck!!
I do that literally all the time! Luckily, I'm at home most of the time so no one really sees me do it besides my DH. Lol!

I did one of these at work the other day after lunch on my way to the bathroom and one of my coworkers saw and said "only pregnant women do that" and I didnt even realize I was doing it until he said that. Scientifically speaking, it is an instinctual thing that many expecting mothers (not only humans) do to protect their young. Difficult to stop an action your body takes without your brain telling it to do lol

Kiss08 and Kali, thanks do much for sharing :) you've helped put my mind at rest. I've been eating quite a lot (way more than usual) so maybe it's just that my stomach is never empty :blush:

I am measuring right on target at 7 weeks 1 day, baby is looking good, we got to hear the heartbeat so clear this time, amazing! Babies heartbeat is beating away at 180bpm :happydance: Scan photo attached :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Ugh.

I'm all kinds of crampy tonight.

I wonder if I'm dehydrated?? It feels like AF is going to show up any second and I keep running to the bathroom to wipe and check.

I keep getting paranoid because my first pregnancy i mostly always had a dull ache and it kinda reasured me the baby was in there but that spdid end in a mc. But this time I really dont have it that often except at night or random achey streachy pain that lasts a couple secs then stops. Is it normal not to feel it alot of the time? Sometimes I just don't even feel pregnant, just tired and lazy

I keep getting paranoid because my first pregnancy i mostly always had a dull ache and it kinda reasured me the baby was in there but that spdid end in a mc. But this time I really dont have it that often except at night or random achey streachy pain that lasts a couple secs then stops. Is it normal not to feel it alot of the time? Sometimes I just don't even feel pregnant, just tired and lazy

i dont "feel pregnant" really ever... i get cramps in the southern regions that ive never had before (not even with AF) but I won't know for sure that the baby is there with a strong heartbeat and good growth until next week... i think once i see that i'll stop worrying so much

Kiss08 and Kali, thanks do much for sharing :) you've helped put my mind at rest. I've been eating quite a lot (way more than usual) so maybe it's just that my stomach is never empty :blush:

I have terrible nausea and MS if I dont eat, trick is just to keep eating what ever you feel like and snack alot and then the nausea disappears. I also find drinking a bottle of vitamin water a day helps too :happydance:

Anybody else NOT getting morning sickness?

I'm six weeks tomorrow and haven't felt anything worse than mild nausea.

Anybody else NOT getting morning sickness?

I'm six weeks tomorrow and haven't felt anything worse than mild nausea.

Join the club! Enjoy it even though I know it's a bit disconcerting. I haven't had any nausea and my scan yesterday showed baby measuring on time with a strong heartbeat!

i dont "feel pregnant" really ever... i get cramps in the southern regions that ive never had before (not even with AF) but I won't know for sure that the baby is there with a strong heartbeat and good growth until next week... i think once i see that i'll stop worrying so much

yeah thats about how I feel about it too, it just is worrysome because sometimes the pain is kinda on my right side so then I get paranoid its an endopic

What is everyone craving?
Today I HAD to have hot dogs. I don't even really like hot dogs! Inhaled 3...

I haven't had major cravings yet, but I've been really into donuts lately. Just bought a bunch of the individually packaged mini-donuts. :haha:

I've been getting random pains that moves from one side to another then the middle. Every time I feel a twinge of pain it seems to be in a different place. Nothing excruciating (except when I sneeze, then it hurts like the dickens for a few seconds) but still there.

I had a few hour bout with pretty intense nausea this afternoon... Full blown morning sickness is going to be hitting me very soon I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->