*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

MTC She thinks I may be more because the size of the sac felt larger than 8 weeks to her. Maybe DH's grandma was right saying I was pregnant before she died.

I am so HUNGRYYYYYY! Nausea stops for like an hour and I want to devour everything!

I ate a full lunch, extra order of fries and chocolate cake....3 hours after I had 2nd breakfast...

I'm becoming a hobbit! lol

LOL. I'm totally a hobbit!

I ate four breakfasts today. FOUR!

For the past two days....the ONLY thing I wanted for breakfast was a McDonald's Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel with extra garlic sauce [or whatever that magical white, slimy, greasy confectionary deliciousness is they put on it is]

OMG. I almost cried with happiness. lol

All I want to eat is citrus fruits. :shrug: I'm forcing myself to slowdown on the grapefruit but I'm eating one half about every fifteen minutes. I'm about to go slice #4. Glad I got the big bag from Costco!

first time ive done this... ate a whole bag of 20 mini powdered little debbies donuts today. in 20 minutes. SMH

Oh my god, new I really want a doughnut! With sprinkles.... lol.

Suddenly I am all about cheese. Cheddar, to be specific. And avocados as well <3

Here is how I am going to tell my immediate family:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/E1FC0B44-0E18-4DE0-BF49-F51B8BA3DEB2-4582-000005C319B6383A_zps6d156499.jpg
That's very clever, adopim.

I've been thinking things over, and since my family is all long-distance and I am waiting until I am almost 6 months pregnant to tell them, I am thinking of telling them by doing a real-life enactment of this Web comic here:

https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0587.html

I'll just need my husband plus maybe two other men and some ninja costumes. We'll do the photo shoot and then photoshop in the word bubbles and some fake, cartoon blood. I'm going to a family reunion and wedding around June 1st, so maybe we can do it then and ask DH's brothers to help us out.

Ughh so frustrating. DH is on his man period right now. Asked him if he wanted to watch tv and he said no cuz he was going to ve playing a tournament in his game til 10 (thats 5 hours) and so I made ONE comment "FOR FIVE HOURS??" And then I said "okayyyy then" and went upstairs to hang out by myself and then he came up an hour later saying I guilted him into watching tv (which btw I don't even want to do, was just making a gesture to hang)... and now he is doing the typical "you never let me do what I want to do" thing he does EVEN THOUGH I left the room to go do my own thing when he said he was going to be gaming all night.

Man, is that how I used to act while AF was in town? If so, I am sorry I was such a bitch! Haha

first time ive done this... ate a whole bag of 20 mini powdered little debbies donuts today. in 20 minutes. SMH

Oh my god, new I really want a doughnut! With sprinkles.... lol.

Suddenly I am all about cheese. Cheddar, to be specific. And avocados as well <3

Crap now I want those mini donughts you get at the fair!!

I've noticed my DH snapping at me a lot more lately. I dunno if he's just feeding off of my pregnancy vibes or what.... Lol

I've noticed my DH snapping at me a lot more lately. I dunno if he's just feeding off of my pregnancy vibes or what.... Lol

mines the opposite, I can see it in his eyes when hes ready to be all OMG THE DISHES ARE A MESS, and then I can watch him mentally saying "oh shes pregnant its okay"

I'm wondering how long that is going to keep up

My DH has been reallygood ntil 4 days ago... seems they do reach a breaking point.

Although, I can't complain too much. He did go get hot dogs for me...

Well, my DH doesn't care about mess too much. I'm the one that feels guilty when my job isn't done (dishes, laundry, etc). I always apologize but he just shrugs it off, doesn't bother him. But if I ask him about something he just seems to "bite my head off" more often. :shrug: I'm sure it'll change once the reality of the pregnancy kicks in.... I'm thinking probably after our first appointment it will be more real to him and maybe the "oh she's pregnant" thought process will kick in a bit more. Lol

Any of you ladies had any issues with hives? I've never had hives in my entire life and the only thing i am allergic to is cats (and i've steered clear of them since wayyyy before BFP), and in the past 2 days I've noticed what appear to be the start of hives happening across my stomach and abdomen region, my chest, my back, and my shoulders.

the thing is that they are small and they are spread out and they don't itch (yet, thankfully) but they are definitely there and I'm wondering if its something i should get checked out or not. i havent changed my detergents or soaps or lotions or anything, and my food diet, while it has changed, i haven't added anything new. any thoughts?

Any of you ladies had any issues with hives? I've never had hives in my entire life and the only thing i am allergic to is cats (and i've steered clear of them since wayyyy before BFP), and in the past 2 days I've noticed what appear to be the start of hives happening across my stomach and abdomen region, my chest, my back, and my shoulders.

the thing is that they are small and they are spread out and they don't itch (yet, thankfully) but they are definitely there and I'm wondering if its something i should get checked out or not. i havent changed my detergents or soaps or lotions or anything, and my food diet, while it has changed, i haven't added anything new. any thoughts?

omg not with hives exactly but I went to eat grilled octopus today, and after eating it the inside of my mouth was having a slight allergic reaction to it. and I've NEVER been allergic to octopus

Could just be a reaction from the hormones. I'm just finally getting through a major breakout on my face that happened about a week after my BFP. I'm not sure, as long as they don't itch or aren't painful I don't see it as something to worry too much, but definitely mention it to your doctor, especially if it doesn't go away.

Could just be a reaction from the hormones. I'm just finally getting through a major breakout on my face that happened about a week after my BFP. I'm not sure, as long as they don't itch or aren't painful I don't see it as something to worry too much, but definitely mention it to your doctor, especially if it doesn't go away.

yea my first appointment is thursday (5 days from now) so i think unless they start itching or hurting ill just keep my eye on them until the appointment and ill ask then.

the weird thing is that the ones on my chest and neck DO itch (havent scratched them yet)... but those are the newest ones (they popped up today).. the others have been there for a few days and unless i consciously touch them, they don't itch.

i also recently started taking a DHA supplement along with my regular prenatal (a few days ago) so i am going to stop that for a few days and see if they disappear...

That also could be something too. At least you have an appt sooner rather than later.

My DD asked me again this afternoon why my belly was getting bigger. Hahahaha! Not telling her yet, so I just told her again I would tell her later. :haha: hopefully that holds her off of a few more days.

Never had this comment :haha:

hey maybebaby3, just wondering how things with your DH are? I remember you said he wasn't thrilled about the BFP... have things improved?

hi kaili - thanks for remembering and asking. he has since come around and even started thinking about baby names. he's not thrilled per se but he's accepted it and that's what counts i guess. i'm hoping all will be OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->