*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

any of you ladies that have had kids before able to say if its normal that my "crampiness" is one sided? its not WAY far to the right but its definitely not completely centered under my belly button, id say its about an inch or two over?

yeah i get twinges mainly on my left side.

well i'm glad not to have to go to work today but have soooooooo much to do!!! laundry, cleaning and and i have to go out and get a pressie for FIL as we're going out for lunch to celebrate his bday tomorrow. DH is working til 2 so i have decided to allow myself half an hour on here and then get on to the chores!

does anyone not have a bump buddy? my bump buddy sadly has had a mc :cry: and now i'm bump buddy less. if anyone would like to be bump buddies let me know! :flower:

Im only able to eat crappy food atm even the thought of veggies makes me so nauseous (it happened with my son too!) iv lost 6lbs this week through hardly eating! Havnt been sick but just cant eat!

Scan in 5 days :help: im so scared! Hoping and praying theres a heartbeat!

ahhh 7 weeks today! time is flying by it seems

how are all you other ladies doing out there?

due date got changed to sept 14!!!

also has anyone been experiencing nose bleeds? i have never had them before but since i have been preggo they seem to be poping up alot

im right there with you about 7 wks got to wait till 9+ wks till my appointment though :( feeling the nausea bad though

Im only able to eat crappy food atm even the thought of veggies makes me so nauseous (it happened with my son too!) iv lost 6lbs this week through hardly eating! Havnt been sick but just cant eat!

Scan in 5 days :help: im so scared! Hoping and praying theres a heartbeat!

I know what you mean about the crappy food. I made a bag of steam-fresh broccoli for lunch yesterday, and I nearly threw it right back up again! I normally love steamed vegetables... I'm sure I haven't lost any weight though, I don't eat that terribly much, but when I do it's always high calorie junk. Lol

im right there with you about 7 wks got to wait till 9+ wks till my appointment though :( feeling the nausea bad though

i agree i didn't have any so far but these past couple days i have been feeling like it is any min that i'm going to just throw up been trying to drink a lot of water and eat things that don't have a strong smell but dh made some breakfast this morning and i wanted to bleh lol

I guess you should take my name down. My 1$ tree test was so close to negative this morning that I can't imagine that this pregnancy is even remotely viable.

Nice chatting with you ladies.

H&H 9 months.

also has anyone been experiencing nose bleeds? i have never had them before but since i have been preggo they seem to be poping up alot

I have!!!!!!!!! I thought maybe it was due to the dry weather/dry house. I want to go buy a humidifier this weekend. Is this a pregnancy symptom?

well i'm glad not to have to go to work today but have soooooooo much to do!!! laundry, cleaning and and i have to go out and get a pressie for FIL as we're going out for lunch to celebrate his bday tomorrow. DH is working til 2 so i have decided to allow myself half an hour on here and then get on to the chores!

does anyone not have a bump buddy? my bump buddy sadly has had a mc :cry: and now i'm bump buddy less. if anyone would like to be bump buddies let me know! :flower:

No bump buddy here if you are still interested!:thumbup: :coffee:

I guess you should take my name down. My 1$ tree test was so close to negative this morning that I can't imagine that this pregnancy is even remotely viable.

H&H 9 months.

So sorry hon!! :hugs:

H&H 9 months.

I am really so sorry to hear this :( It's not fair :hugs:

No bump buddy here if you are still interested!:thumbup: :coffee:

I am :)

Never had this comment :haha:

hey maybebaby3, just wondering how things with your DH are? I remember you said he wasn't thrilled about the BFP... have things improved?

hi kaili - thanks for remembering and asking. he has since come around and even started thinking about baby names. he's not thrilled per se but he's accepted it and that's what counts i guess. i'm hoping all will be OK!

good, was worried he wouldn't come around after how irked you said he was, glad to know things have gotten better :)

Ok I know you're not supposed to do this, but I wanted poached eggs with runny yolks this morning :blush: I probably won't make it a habit though.

Ok I know you're not supposed to do this, but I wanted poached eggs with runny yolks this morning :blush: I probably won't make it a habit though.

You are braver than me! I don't even dare have a little mayonnaise just incase of samenila (not sure how its spelt)

I eat most of the stuff were not suppose too! If its never made me ill before i eat it! :blush:

I had raw cake batter the other day! :/

H&H 9 months.

SO sorry:( my heart is breaking for you. Have you tested with another frer? And have you had any spotting? My $store test didn't get darker for a few weeks. My frer just gradually got darker every few days. :hugs: you SO deserve this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->