*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Found this tutorial on how to make your own maternity pants. I'm so doing this!

https://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.ca/2009/09/maternity-pants-tutorial.html

September 20th here :) Won't be finding out the gender this time! Looking forward to going through the next 8-9 months with all of you!!

Found this tutorial on how to make your own maternity pants. I'm so doing this!

https://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.ca/2009/09/maternity-pants-tutorial.html

That's neat except my jeans cost like 150.00 each and when I'm not preggie anymore I'll be REALLY sad that I took a hatchet to all my pants LOL

Hello ladies!

I'm due September 5th with my second an hubby's 4th. September is a good month for us, our first son is turning 5 on the 7th and we will be married for 4 years on the 17th.

I have 2 mini dachshunds, one which hates to sleep near a human (she usually likes to be in the same room, but she wants her own bed and her own pillow and acts annoyed if someone touches her)... for the past 3-4 weeks, she wont leave me alone and wants to sleep literally ON me. I put her on her usual pillow that she has claimed, but she wont sleep on it unless I drag it into the curve of my body and she will lean on me and go to sleep.

Can dogs sense a pregnancy hormone or something? Because ive had her for going on 3 years and this is definitely new behavior

I wish my dog had a sixth sense about my pregnancy. Instead, he jumps on me while I'm on the couch and he never fails to nail me in my (very sore) boobs every time!!

Ok here it is! 11mm, 7+3, 136 bpm <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
hey guys! trying to get caught up with all the posts. wasn't on much this week. anyone else have a loong week? i'm so pooped! :sleep:

Anake.. took an old pair of corduroys I have and tried my hand at the link you sent. I made the band a little too big so tomorrow when I have more energy I will fix them but I think they are going to turn out great!

Phantom - it was fairly light so I am planning on seeing if anymore comes out before contacting my midwife. My scan is on Tuesday morning , trying to just wait til then

hey guys! trying to get caught up with all the posts. wasn't on much this week. anyone else have a loong week? i'm so pooped! :sleep:

Ugh me! And to top it off have got a really bad sore throat and my glands in my neck are all swollen up. Have to take all 3 kids to a bday party on my own later as hubby is working 2pm-10pm :(

Tekkitten I'm so glad you had a great scan and nice pic :)

Court hope the spotting stops :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->