*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Loving everyones scan pics! :)

Currently under a duvet on the sofa watching monsters inc with DS as im too tired/sick to do anything!! Im hoping this fatigue lets up soon! :(

I hear you baby devil! I've just got in after taking kids to a party and am shattered! The flat needs to be cleaned and I have laundry to do but I am just exhausted! Going to give myself 15 mins on here and then prise myself off the sofa!

hey guys! trying to get caught up with all the posts. wasn't on much this week. anyone else have a loong week? i'm so pooped! :sleep:

Ugh me! And to top it off have got a really bad sore throat and my glands in my neck are all swollen up. Have to take all 3 kids to a bday party on my own later as hubby is working 2pm-10pm :(

UG! I hope you feel better hon! :hugs:

Loving everyones scan pics! :)

Currently under a duvet on the sofa watching monsters inc with DS as im too tired/sick to do anything!! Im hoping this fatigue lets up soon! :(

Hope you feel better soon!!:hugs:

I am really craving McDonald's..I know it is soo bad. Can I???? Lol. :pizza::icecream:

me too! When we go into town for groceries each week I HAVE to get a cheeseburger (or 2 lol). They taste so good all of a sudden :laugh2:

I'm eating a chinese takeaway as I read this thread :) All I crave is fast food and fruit :)

Hey ladies, hope you are all ok.
Went for a walk earlier then came home and slept.
Watched On The Town for some old school Sinatra.
Been unwell but am expecting that -anti sickness tabs make me feel sick!

So my hunny, in an attempt to keep me from eating out, made me a homemade cheeseburger with all the fixings, and sweat potato fries. Delicious!!!! I am stuffed. Time for a nap..lol. :sleep:

Loukachu-sorry you aren't feeling well. Stinks the anti-sickness tabs make you feel sick?!? :/

Im comboing mcdonalds and bojangles (southern chicken biscuits) at least omce a week

Loukachu-sorry you aren't feeling well. Stinks the anti-sickness tabs make you feel sick?!? :/

Have to dissolve tablets under top lip. takes nearly an hour and increases saliva which makes me feel sick.

Managed to eat a bit today.

Think I am going to get cabin fever being off work for two weeks...

aren't you suppose to gain weight when pregnant? I have been eating but for some reason no matter how much crap I eat I haven't gained. and now I stepped on the scale and I lost 4 LBS....is this bad? should I call my doctor?

aren't you suppose to gain weight when pregnant? I have been eating but for some reason no matter how much crap I eat I haven't gained. and now I stepped on the scale and I lost 4 LBS....is this bad? should I call my doctor?

How much water are you drinking? Most early gain is due to that. Also, not to be invasive, but were you overweight at all pre-pregnancy? I am typically slightly underweight and have gained 5lbs since bfp, but ive hear d some bigger women lose a little in the begining before thet start to gain

I've lost about 5lbs so far....just can't stomach much :( I wasn't overweight to start with but wasn't underweight either. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless you're underweight. Baby will just keep stealing your nutrients :flower:

How much water are you drinking? Most early gain is due to that. Also, not to be invasive, but were you overweight at all pre-pregnancy? I am typically slightly underweight and have gained 5lbs since bfp, but ive hear d some bigger women lose a little in the begining before thet start to gain

yeah I am overweight 220lbs. hmmm that is good to know then, I know I'm not a small gal lol. I did loose 25 LBS before getting pregnant just to be at a better weight pre pregnancy...

I have been drinking alot of water, well more then I usually do but its about 6 cups of water a dayish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->