*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Try drinking a little more water if you can handle it. Supposedly we are supposed to be drinking 8 cups pre-pregnancy and 10 cups while pregnant. I only weigh 125lbs right now so this is extremely difficult for me (my stomach and my bladder seem to be smaller than my bean himself lol) but when I DO get that much, I feel a lot better and its also good for nutrient flow to the baby.

But yea I asked about the 5lb gain ive experienced at my OB appointment 2 days ago and she said for scrawny ppl like me not to worry. My mom was 170ish pre pregnancy with my sister and she said even with increasing her intake that she still lost almost 10lbs in the first few weeka

Try drinking a little more water if you can handle it. Supposedly we are supposed to be drinking 8 cups pre-pregnancy and 10 cups while pregnant. I only weigh 125lbs right now so this is extremely difficult for me (my stomach and my bladder seem to be smaller than my bean himself lol) but when I DO get that much, I feel a lot better and its also good for nutrient flow to the baby.

But yea I asked about the 5lb gain ive experienced at my OB appointment 2 days ago and she said for scrawny ppl like me not to worry. My mom was 170ish pre pregnancy with my sister and she said even with increasing her intake that she still lost almost 10lbs in the first few weeka

oh that is good to hear, I was all worried when I stepped on the scale, I check every couple days because I don't want to gain a bunch in the first tri too. I will work on more water, I keep a big water bottle next to me all the time so I can just reach for it. might have to keep two nearby. cuz if I don't keep it by me i don't think about it but if its by me I always take a sip every few mins.

Yeah I have been eating quite a bit, and not all like uber good stuff either, like pretzels and such lol so I have been expecting to gain one or two. so when I looked down and saw four gone I was all O.O wut

Bought maternity bras today. LOVE.

My cha-chas are still measly A cups... for those of us who don't burst out in the first trimester, should I worry that I won't be able to BF later, or will they grow and start to produce milk toward the end?

My cha-chas are still measly A cups... for those of us who don't burst out in the first trimester, should I worry that I won't be able to BF later, or will they grow and start to produce milk toward the end?

From what I understand, breast size has no effect on breastfeeding. I wouldn't worry. :flower:

Even if they don't grow much while pregnant, they'll grow a bit when your milk comes in.

Agreed. I wouldn't worry about whether or not your breasts grow at all. When you do get milk they will obviously but I wouldn't worry about the beforehand :)

aren't you suppose to gain weight when pregnant? I have been eating but for some reason no matter how much crap I eat I haven't gained. and now I stepped on the scale and I lost 4 LBS....is this bad? should I call my doctor?

I lost wait until 20 weeks with LO and then put on 7 in one week. Hahha. He was fine, healthy too-- 8;bs 14 oz :p don't worry. Your body will give the baby what it needs.

I was large (D-pregnant, DD-nursing) and had a LOW supply, meanwhile my mom was an A and whenever she heard a baby cry she had a full let down, enough to feed twins. Size doesn't matter :p

I weighed 129lbs after Xmas, was about 4lbs lighter before that and now weigh 133lbs. I'm going to be sooo fat at the end of this pregnancy :wacko:

bekkie :wave: welcome to the group we are hoping to not find out the gender either this time, well if i can keep dh in check.

shouse welcome September will be a busy month for you.

Court28 hope all is ok hunni

tekkitten lovely image hun

gatorj i was craving pb&j yesterday, it isn't even something eaten commonly over here compared to the us :dohh: and yes treat youself i did after an hour.

kassiaethne be thankful for weight loss i have gained way too much weight

i only went up one cup when breastfeeding my dd, and i had a massive oversupply for the first 3 months

Also hoping to stay team yellow, not sure if we will last the whole 9 months or not! DH isn't too impressed with the idea!

whoops been awol, lots happening recently and feeling so ill all the time no energy to get online in the evenings

whoops been awol, lots happening recently and feeling so ill all the time no energy to get online in the evenings

Know what you mean-that was last week for me. Hope you feel better this week.

I don't know how you folks are staying team yellow!?!?! I don't think I can!!!:baby:

I have to say that I am starting off today feeling the best I have in weeks..which is worrisome :/ Never happy over here! lol!! I have my scan Tuesday AM...nervous, excited..worried..all the above!??? agjgjgjgjgjg

I'm totally going to find out the gender :) But we're going to have a gender reveal party, I'll have a friend bake a cake with the color in the middle. At the US I will just get the tech to write down the gender, then not look and pass it on to the cake maker!

That way we can be surprised the same time as family and friends :)

I tried to do something like that with our last baby and the u/s tech refused to write it down for us :growlmad: She said "well I can show you the area and you can guess what it is but I can't tell you" :roll:

We will definitely be finding out the gender, would go nuts not knowing haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->