*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm totally going to find out the gender :) But we're going to have a gender reveal party, I'll have a friend bake a cake with the color in the middle. At the US I will just get the tech to write down the gender, then not look and pass it on to the cake maker!

That way we can be surprised the same time as family and friends :)

What a cool idea! Will take huge amounts of willpower not to peek!

I'm totally going to find out the gender :) But we're going to have a gender reveal party, I'll have a friend bake a cake with the color in the middle. At the US I will just get the tech to write down the gender, then not look and pass it on to the cake maker!

That way we can be surprised the same time as family and friends :)

What a cool idea! Will take huge amounts of willpower not to peek!

Lots of people in America do that nowadays (its all the rage!)

I would love to do it except I want that moment for myself and my husband in the U/S room where they say ITS A ____ ... and then we get to share it with our friends! I couldn't give that responsibility to my sister (the one we would choose to know before us if we did)... because I'd probably bully it out of her before the party LOL

I would find out right now if I could!!!

SAME HERE. the worst thing is that we got the ultrasound pic in 3d, and it looks like a dinosaur to me, and in my mind, all dinosaurs are dudes... so ive already been calling it a boy... not to mention i was slipping and saying "he, him, etc" before we saw the dino pics, and now this!

I hope if my birth is anything like my daughters I will tell myself the sex when baby is born. with her i was the first person to ever touch her but already knew the sex. I am hoping if my plans go well, home water birth this time, and again i hope to be the first one to touch.

I also realized i am 10 weeks tomorrow, wait really ??? :wacko:

I would find out right now if I could!!!

SAME HERE. the worst thing is that we got the ultrasound pic in 3d, and it looks like a dinosaur to me, and in my mind, all dinosaurs are dudes... so ive already been calling it a boy... not to mention i was slipping and saying "he, him, etc" before we saw the dino pics, and now this!

Sounds like your sub-conscience is telling you something!!!

the hospital i go to dosnt tell the gender :( i loved having 2 yellow bumps before tho, altho as this LO will be our last part of me would like to find out x

haha M2C i said that to my mum earlier i was like woooo im very nearly 10weeks! how quick has that gone!!

today is the first day i havnt felt sick but i went to mums for tea and aafter weeks of hardly eating iv filled up on beef stew so now i feel nauseous :dohh:

1st midwife appointment on weds!! eekk!!

I don't know about you ladies, but I am getting really tired of waking up and dry heaving all the time :( I just ate an hour ago to quell it, and now I am getting sickly again.

I can't wait to find out the gender! I'll find out the week before I fly home for my graduation. Since we had to tell almost all of our family we were pregnant via phone/Skype, we want to tell them the gender in person. I haven't decided how I want to tell them yet. DH and I both think it's a boy!

i cant wait till the nausea feeling has faded, seriously i wake up and go to bed just to be woke again thinking im going to puke every hour or so :( im ringing doctors tomorrow prob wont get an appointment till next week hopefully this week sometime though then hopfully get my 12weeks scan date in the post a week later :) x

i had a dream a few days ago, that i had two little girls, one with blond hair and one with brown hair..but they were toddlers (althought just recently born?!?). wonder what that dream means...lol :twingirls:

Ooh twins?!! That'd be exciting. I dreamt I was having a girl but DH is 100% convinced this baby is a boy!

DF and I have been referring to this baby as a 'he' from day 1, it will be really hard to get used to the idea of a girl if gender scan sways that way haha.

I honestly think it is a 'he' too..so not sure where my dream fits in!!

My sister instantly refereed to chloe as a she as soon as she found out. This time she instantly said he. I am wondering if she maybe right again

That would be awesome if she is that intuitive!!

Pretty sure mine is a 'she'
Better be... We moved into a house with a ready- to-go little girls room. Fairies all over the walls! Not sure if DH is talented enough to turn them into superheroes!

DF and I have been referring to this baby as a 'he' from day 1, it will be really hard to get used to the idea of a girl if gender scan sways that way haha.

Same here. I have a friend who says all babies are male until proven otherwise, lol maybe thats in my mind but for some reason boy is def in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->