*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

im really not sure on gender this time.

with DS i just knew he was a boy from day one but im not sure lol.

this pregnancy i havnt actually been physically sick at all but was throwing up everyday till 22 weeks but im so much more exhausted this time round so maybe its a girl? im not fussed either way i wouldnt mind another boy tbh x

just back from dr. I have sinusitis so he's given me 3 days off. kids are at school and nursery so i've just put on a load of laundry and have tucked myself up in bed til the wash finishes. he's prescribed antibiotics so hopefully i should feel better in a couple of days!!!

just back from dr. I have sinusitis so he's given me 3 days off. kids are at school and nursery so i've just put on a load of laundry and have tucked myself up in bed til the wash finishes. he's prescribed antibiotics so hopefully i should feel better in a couple of days!!!

Hope you feel better soon. I have a bed rest buddy now. Tucked up myself.

Aww to all the girls that are sick feel better!

As far as gender dh wants a boy of course and I have a gut feeling its a girl but would be happy with either one!

Question: has anyone ever been on keflex for a uti and been so nausea that you can't eat anything and don't want to on top of having roaring headaches?

Ughh feeling like poop :(

hi ladies, any one else 'showing'?? i keep thinking i cant b, but my tum is soo rounded under my belly button i cant fasten most of my jeans already, im uk 10 n usually need a belt! my weight hasnt rly changed (no more than 2lbs max) i bloated loads in my first few weeks but that came and went but this last two weeks my lower tum has just got harder n harder n staying that way am-pm! my scan last fri confirmed my dates r correct n my bean is only 1.5cm crown rump so wheres this buldge coming from? :shrug::shrug:

I can't close my trousers at all either! My friend gave me 3 pairs of maternity trousers. A godsend!

hi ladies, any one else 'showing'?? i keep thinking i cant b, but my tum is soo rounded under my belly button i cant fasten most of my jeans already, im uk 10 n usually need a belt! my weight hasnt rly changed (no more than 2lbs max) i bloated loads in my first few weeks but that came and went but this last two weeks my lower tum has just got harder n harder n staying that way am-pm! my scan last fri confirmed my dates r correct n my bean is only 1.5cm crown rump so wheres this buldge coming from? :shrug::shrug:

I'm about the same stage as you and can't seem to get rid of my bloat! Normally a size 8 but feel all my clothes are getting tight already coz of my bloat and my growing boobs, I probably don't look different to anyone else but I feel horrid!

Have craved a subway all day and OH has picked one up on way home OMG!! It's soooo tasty!! Am struggling to eat so anything I fancy is getting eaten lol.

We will wait for the birth to find out gender, it was amazing having my OH tell me that we had a daughter. A special moment and we could then announce her birth fully to family and friends.

Xxxx

Anyone else struggling with working through the first trimester? No one at my job knows yet so I probably just look lazy to them. I take a nap most days on my lunch break but am still having a tough time. Add on nausea and I just want to take a sick day.. everyday.. Maybe it's just the Monday blues... :sad1:

I am struggling. I'm so glad to be signed off for a few days as the sinusitis coupled with ms and exhaustion would have had me crying in a corner of the classroom I think. The others at work know I'm pregnant but it doesn't really make it any easier as when you're in your classroom you're on your own!

Working during pregnancy is so tiring. I forgot I was exhausted with LO and I think it's worse this time.

Since the uterus is not even out of the pelvis area until around 10 weeks, I know I'm not actually showing (just bloat) but I'm already in maternity jeans because it hurst to button my pants over my belly.

Here's last week and this week's belly shot. See the difference???? Freakin ridiculous!!! I "showed" really early with LO as well though, so I'm scared if it ends up being twins. I'll fall over!!! front heavy.

5WeekSurroBump.jpg

6WeekSurroBump.jpg

As far as gender dh wants a boy of course and I have a gut feeling its a girl but would be happy with either one!

Question: has anyone ever been on keflex for a uti and been so nausea that you can't eat anything and don't want to on top of having roaring headaches?

keflex makes me sick even pre-pregnancy, so i always take macrobid, ive heard its the safest pregnancy drug fur UTIs, and IMO it works the best (but i'm also resistant to a lot of drugs due to recurrent UTIs in childhood)

keflex makes me sick even pre-pregnancy, so i always take macrobid, ive heard its the safest pregnancy drug fur UTIs, and IMO it works the best (but i'm also resistant to a lot of drugs due to recurrent UTIs in childhood)

How funny, Macrobid makes me sOOOOO sick

that is what they ended up putting me on and they gave me some meds to help not feel so sick so that i can actually eat something other than crackers lol

Anyone else struggling with working through the first trimester? No one at my job knows yet so I probably just look lazy to them. I take a nap most days on my lunch break but am still having a tough time. Add on nausea and I just want to take a sick day.. everyday.. Maybe it's just the Monday blues... :sad1:

I was until my doctor put me on Diclectin. I still have some bad days, but I feel 150% better than I did.

I've been having a really hard time working too. Im so exhausted and nauseous and moody and hungry/thirsty and cant focus at all, it becomes really impossible. My co workers know, but they are all male and dont actually understand how it makes me feel Haha.

i told my 2 bosses because i knew this would happen. this morning i felt so blah and i hadn't slept all night and so i called in (not for the whole day, but to get an extra hour to compose myself and start feeling a little better)...

ive never been so tired in my whole life.. i can literally sleep 19 hours a day these past couple weeks

I'm planning on telling my coworkers when I'm 12 weeks. My job is only a year-long appointment (it's an internship) so since I'll be having the baby after I leave my job, they don't really need to know yet. Though they may figure it out since I am exhausted and randomly make a "I might vomit" face. I would give anything for a nap right now... Maybe this afternoon if I get enough work done..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->