*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

vic161209 i've gone from a 10 to a 14 in jeans already :dohh:

Kiss08 i'm not at work but i really struggle at uni

I bought some acupressure anti sickness bands and they seem to be doing something. :happydance:

not felt the extreme nausea for the last few days so hopefully thats letting up!

struggling at work too! if i could sleep all morning id be ok but no such luck x

Ordered my Hi Bebe Doppler today, can't wait til it gets here!!! I hope that 9wks will be late enough to hear it with the one I bought because this saturday I'm telling my mom and it would be nice to show her the heartbeat :)

Measuring a teeny bit behind at 6 weeks 6 days (thought I was 7 weeks 1 day today), saw our tiny little blob with a good heart beat flickering away at 128bpm. Due September 25th

She said that she was pretty sure there was only one in there, and that she hoped there wasnt a sneaky one hiding behind lol, got me worried for a sec, is this something she says to everyone?!

Attached is the picture we got, its really hard to actually see anything haha but the little crosses are measuring the crown to rump and the yolk sac is that circle in middle of gestation sac

Attachments

• DSCN1608.jpg
    DSCN1608.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
Court28 lovely picture.

I brought a book of all the brothers grimm fairy tales to read with my daughter :happydance: i know she will be too young to hear some yet, but i love the messages behind them all

Im getting so nervous everyone!!!! My ultrasound is tomorrow at 8! A little over 14 hrs ;) Sooo excited but scared! And to those sick, I hope you feel better soon! I went to Dr. Today anD had Sinuitis:( I'm also in bed now feeling cruddy.

Decided to duck out of work 90 minutes early. Feeling better being at home in bed with my dog, crackers, and sprite.

Nik same here! Sinusitis sucks :( I can't sleep coz I can't breathe :(

I'm 8w2d today, my cramps seem to have gotten worse today, is this typical? no nausea or anything like that, but its like a pressure cramp, feels like im putting too much pressure on my uterus and it just doesn't feel good. i wouldn't say it HURTS, but its definitely uncomfortable... shouldn't be worried about this should i?

I wouldn't worry about cramping if there is no bleeding and it isn't severe!

I let the cat out of the bag today and told my bosses. They were really happy for me and so positive. I am so glad I told. I feel so much better, because if it gets out now it isn't a big deal! I am a junior high teacher and I think I will wait another month before telling the kids... Now THAT will be fun!

nik, I'm excited for you! Hope it goes awesome, I'll be keeping an eye ;)

I ordered a doppler today too! A sonoline, as I heard they are good. I figure by the time it gets here I will be around 10 weeks, so hopefully I will be able to hear it <3

I also ordered an espresso machine with a milk foamer/heater. I used to take melatonin every night to help me sleep, so now I figure that warm milk will be my bedtime thing :p The espresso will be for later, when I am not preggo lol :p

When I told my bosses that I am PG today, I ended up telling them about our fertility issues. It wasn't planned, it just sort of slipped out! They seemed to be more excited for me given that info.... But now I sort of regret it. I hope it was not unprofessional or TMI for me to share that with them... Is this something I should be regretting?

Pink petal: I think it's fine...trust what your gut told you at the moment.

Everyone's who's sick: hoping y'all feel better soon

As for me I had bad cramps and spotting. Went to ER baby looked great but I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. I've been placed on bed rest. Needless to say I'm worried sick. :cry:

Pink petal: I think it's fine...trust what your gut told you at the moment.

Everyone's who's sick: hoping y'all feel better soon

As for me I had bad cramps and spotting. Went to ER baby looked great but I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. I've been placed on bed rest. Needless to say I'm worried sick. :cry:

I'm sorry. Try not to worry. Get the rest you need and I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:

Sure makes me feel like a tool for worrying about nothing! Must be my pregnancy hormones worrying over nothing...

No, I always worry about things I've said. I have a bad habit of over thinking conversations. I think most people are interested in the whole pregnancy process.

just back from dr. I have sinusitis so he's given me 3 days off. kids are at school and nursery so i've just put on a load of laundry and have tucked myself up in bed til the wash finishes. he's prescribed antibiotics so hopefully i should feel better in a couple of days!!!

Feel better! Glad you get some time to rest!

Court28-Great pic!! Congrats!

nik25-my scan is also tomorrow at 10am..i could NOT stop thinking about it today. sending good vibes!!! :baby:

Does anyone else feel like an animal???

Food... Sleep... Bathroom... Food... Water... Sleep... Bathroom... Food.... Food... Bathroom... Food... Water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->